It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Archaeological sites be discovered in Ireland due to drought and summer weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Previously undiscovered circular structures have been seen and captured on video at Newgrange. The sites are likes thousands of years ago. I just hope the found the Stargate in Ireland this one looks pretty cool. I wonder if they find anything significant when they dig there and other sites they find?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I was at Newgrange two years ago and the guides told us that they had only excavated a fraction of what is there.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is exciting news!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I hadn’t seen anything about it and I tend to keep a look out. Fantastic looking arrangment. I hope Google have had planes in the air over this dry spell, I would be in my element looking for any anomalies on Google Earth. Let’s up it turns up something new and exciting to study!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
... brain fart, of course it’s satellite imagery. I was thinking of an old book I got where these markings were discovered by a guy in the 50s flying a plane over the south of England.
edit on 14/7/2018 by firesnake because: words

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This website details the three raised circular tombs:

www.boynevalleytours.com...

If that image in the field is real, then it looks like a wooden version could have been constructed.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A warming world may well tell us more about our past.

Over the years, the archaeologists uncovered thousands of artifacts, some of which date back 6,000 years. Since the ice acts like a giant freezer and preserves the objects, the finds look like they could have been uncovered yesterday. (Read: "Alaska's Thaw Reveals—And Threatens—A Culture's Artifacts")

source

That's the good news.

top topics

join