It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Language: Peter Strzok Congressional Hearing

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Wanted to share this great youtube channel

Body Language Ghost

Strzok's review came out and its great...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Before I watch anything, just want to say...

His body language was like trying to work out what to do with a mad magazine back cover, before you were told how to fold them, and then not wanting to.

It was effin' twisted. That guy, in all honesty, should not be in any position of power.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I feel sorry for him after watching. Doesnt seem to be his own man but rather a pawn.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I thought he handled it very well completely showed up his accusers.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Kim Jong Un one is great too

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
That guy is something else. A comic book team would be hard pressed to make such a perfect caricature of the bad voodoo yes-man hatchetman archetype.

He'd be right at home working all day everyday in an office with the likes of Rumsfeld, Kissinger, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Soros and the rest of their kind.
edit on 14-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He is a smug little rat. Guilty as sin. Arrogant in his perception of weakness in others.

The guy is doomed. He doesnt realize that he is now a fall guy.

A proud people have been awoken and we will not be held hostage.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Even creepier in slow-mo but i couldn't find that one.

I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

edit on 14-7-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

He is a smug little rat. Guilty as sin. Arrogant in his perception of weakness in others.

The guy is doomed. He doesnt realize that he is now a fall guy.

A proud people have been awoken and we will not be held hostage.

Glad i saw your comment before I posted, because I agree he looks VERY smug.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Whilst this video made for an entertaining watch (some very childish behaviour at times from a bunch of grown men) a couple of things sprung to mind.

1) 'reading' body language is not a science, more of an art. It is not exact and, significantly, behaviours vary a great deal between individuals. In this case, the individual doing the 'reading' (i have no idea who they are, and they provide no credentials incidentally) refers to so called 'eye access cues' and draws conclusions based upon their assessment of the various motions they observe. However, anyone with a shred of knowledge and an ounce of integrity would tell you that eye access cues (and the rest) are very much specific to the individual, and a realistic assessment and evaluation of their behaviour would require a 'baseline' reading with which one could compare their current behaviour.
Anyone asserting that they are able to definitively draw conclusions without a baseline to refer to is, i think, being somewhat dishonest themselves.
Also, the same facial expressions, body movements etc can often be motivated by a wide variety of different internal states, and thus interpreted in multiple ways.

FYI: Anyone interested in the more 'sciency' side of interpreting facial expressions should start with a book called 'unmasking the face' by, I believe, Paul Eckman (though I could have the name wrong there). If you do you will see that the expression can tell you a great deal about the internal emotional state of an individual. However, ascertaining the trigger or motivation for that emotional response is less straight forward.

And

2) you don't need a PhD in psychology (or an overpriced online course in NLP) to recognise that the individual providing this "assessment" is heavily biased and clearly harbours a personal dislike of the individual she is 'assessing'. Personal bias (particularly when it is as apparent as it is in this case) renders any evaluation highly suspect, to say the least.

Anyhoo... Tldr: good for a bit of fun but don't 'read' too much into it... Ha hah.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

wot a gobbo

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Egad! Now, I have been struck with my first thought when seeing this gif....which was: WTH...was this yank yanking his wank? No wonder he kept his hands in his lap!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: stosh64
Egad! Now, I have been struck with my first thought when seeing this gif....which was: WTH...was this yank yanking his wank? No wonder he kept his hands in his lap!

Yanking his wank? lmfao!!

We call that wanking.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Strzok actually has impressions of horns in his forehead.

Just look at his forehead!

Creepy....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow, this "expert' reeks of bias.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Funny watching all these people cheering on Trey Gowdy, when just a few months ago, they were calling him a traitor basically, and calling for his head on a platter.

Watching people flip flop on the reg , depending on which way the wind blows really does expose the insincere and low information talking heads.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I enjoyed that thoroughly. Thank you!

top topics

join