It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awan's Working With The Russians?

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here we have a lawsuit filed 8 months ago which alleges that the awan's were using actblues.com to defaud donors of bernie sanders, according to count number 44.

From the indictment today we have the russians allegedly using actblues.com to defraud the DNC according to count 53.

So what's the deal here? Was this setup by the awan's as alleged 8 months ago or by the russians as alleged today? Were they working together to defraud the DNC? If so, why was Imran Awan just released with little more than a slap on the wrist while russians are now getting indicted?

Or is Mueller being sloppy and stealing his work from others like he did with the russian troll farm indictments?

Regardless, something is a little fishy here.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Ding Ding
I will take Lies of the FBI for a thousand Alex.

Alex: What is the biggest lie told by a member of the FBI.

Me: I am not biased.

zonk!

Alex: Oh sorry you have to answer in the form of a question.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Interesting observation.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I may take FBI and Awans working with the Russians at this point.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I may take FBI and Awans working with the Russians at this point.

I'm going with the Awans selling to the highest bidder. Or bidders.

Looks like they had enough blackmail material from information gleaned from the DNC to get out of the numerous charges they should have faced.

My favorite one that they will serve no time for is remoting US politician's computers from Pakistan.

No possible security breaches there!

Just another subset of scumbags in the larger set of scumbags that is the DNC.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I’m sorry if I take up a lot of time but I have something in my mind and I want to spell it out and maybe others will agree, maybe not, op if you don’t like my long posting please say so and I can edit it down. I’m not trying to take up a lot of space.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Russia influences key Democrats via blackmail or outright corruption to get Awans to work with DNC.
Awans work for Russia, inside the DNC, routing back all the shenanigans they did to Pakistan and over to Russia. Most likely info even sold out to other nations.

Russia is well known and accepted to have meddled in our country’s politics since around 2015 til our current midterms coming up. The difference in opinion is that Russia colluded with Trump vs Russia colluded with someone else.

Media: harping the DNC approved misinformation that Russia colluded with Trump. Without any concrete evidence.
Why? Russian blackmail from Awans spying within DNC gets DNC to provide smokescreen narrative for Media to spread.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Russia rigged the donations to Sanders, which helps to ensure Clinton can get in as nominee.

DNC is documented using crappy financial actions moving money from states to DNC to fill the coffers for HRC.
Why? To ensure HRC is nominee.

DNC used their superdelegates, assets in media and celebrities to push voting public to support HRC.
Why? To ensure HRC is nominee.

Russia clearly was involved in the Dossier. Steele received and compiled info from Russians for his bosses at Fusion. Fusion was paid for by HRC campaign for opposition research. Why? HRC campaign wants HRC to be the nominee.
HRC campaign bought Russian disinfo and fed it to media and others. Why? HRC wants to be the nominee.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Who else worked at Fusion? Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr’s wife. Who is Mr Ohr? He works at high level DOJ and is documented to have provided high level FBI info for a version of the FBI’s Dossier.

Russia used corrupted/blackmailed FBI who were likely corrupted via connections to DNC (also corrupted by Russia), to begin investigations into Trump. Now known spies/CIs were used before official start of investigations. Why?

Russia also used NoName to provide the Russian disinfo to the FBI who used it to add authenticity for FISA spying/investigation on Trump campaign AFTER the election

DNC needs to ensure HRC is nominee.
Russia blackmails DNC.
Russia needs DNC to have HRC as their nominee.
Russia needs FBI to spy/investigate Trump campaign to throw doubt on him to get HRC into presidency.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

High level FBI compromised by Russia.
High level FBI colluded with DNC.
High level DNC colluded with HRC.
HRC colluded with RUSSIA.

“Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals.

Ironically HRC using Saul Alinksy tactics was a failure, she didn’t complete page 189 where he talks about the lower middle class in America and NOT to reject them or lose them by default. Alinksy warned that if you lose them they will not shrivel and won’t be ignored. They voted Trump.

ThankQ HRC for being so corrupt that you couldn’t even follow your own morally bankrupt Alinksy politics. HRC elected Trump. On top of everything else, that right there proves just how horrible she is.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I had no idea Awan was being released. What a sad day!

Unless your Debbie Wasserman Schultz. She has probably rehired him already with a 20% raise.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

We already know for a fact that the FBI conspired with the Russian FSB.
They used a cut-out - Christopher Steele. He worked with the FSB and then relayed to the FBI.
All known.
It would not surprise me to see the Awans involved in some way.
I do actually believe the DNC were victims, just not in the way we are being told by the media.

new topics

top topics

join