It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRASH! !!!!!! BOOM Bang!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

LOL..saw myself trying to water my Carolina Reaper peppers. And ghost chili's.. i use a bucket.

But did you do this to your wife's flowers?

Edit: I see you put water everywhere but flowers..😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😆😆😆
edit on 14-7-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Before I never forget.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

'home home on the range, where the missus stare turns to rage.'

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

ATV with a watering trailer hooked up on the back. Plus you can get your mail and have fun doing it.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Man, I am hoping for your sake that you didn't damage any flowers in the process 😰

I had to look up what a skidsteer is, I didn't know they were called that, I just call it a bobcat (although I now realize that bobcat is a company which manufactures an assortment of equipment) and found this

Skip to 2:50 for the balancing on a pipe part.

Well these guys make it look easy, Red! Did you read the instructions? 😊 Eyez jus hackin ya..

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Heh...that's actually what this tank was (i.e. truck tank). My one ton was hooked up to the hay trailer (fully loaded) and ol' red is dead now, so I figured I'd just try to do it with the skid. Didn't feel like unloading all the hay last night in the dark.

Fail. LOL!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That's AWESOME!!

It's hard enough to keep all four wheels on the ground let alone intentionally trying not to!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I use a bucket.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: rickymouse

The flowers are only 1/4 mile away.

The mail box is 2.5 miles away.

So, checking the mail involves a vehicle (for me anyway). I pass the flowers on the way by.

Good place to stop and relieve the kidneys. Maybe you should put an outhouse there so everyone pees and it disburses the fertilizing water.
Heck, you do not eat the flowers.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"Crash Boom Bang"

-This thread brought to you by Kacchan

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hello Bigburgh! Hugs back my old friend! I don't mean YOU'RE old. LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm going out for a second round on the flowers. ...

I'm going to fill the bucket of the skid with water and park uphill of the flowers. The bucket holds at least 200 gallons of water (depending on how much spills out on the way down the hill). The problem is, our dirtwork guy parked a grader in my way uphill of the flower box (which is about 8' x 4', elevated). He was supposed to move it today, but he didn't and I don't have keys so I can't move it. (I have keys to every piece of Caterpillar, Kobelco, and Mitsubishi equipment ever made, but not Deere...his grader is a Deere).

So...here's my plan; I'll fill the bucket and be careful going down the hill. I figure I can get about 75% of the water down the hill. Then, I'll park uphill of the grader and set up a siphon hose down to the flower box. The wife really wants these flowers to bloom, so I have to do something!

I'll report back.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Update: Made it down the hill and managed to keep most of the bucket full of water. The siphon action was a zero (lovely corral poop water in my mouth, but hey it's germ free).

I eventually just dumped the bucket into the flower garden. Seemed to work okay. Looking down the hill now, the flowers seemed to have perked up.

Woo Hoo!!

That is all.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

A hero! Happy flowers, happy wife!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I came here hoping for references to Roxette.

I am disappoint.

Amused.

But disappoint.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join