It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH. . . . Why isn't anyone going to jail. . . .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

"We can't forgive those who have wronged us until they are made to be held accountable for their actions."

Forgiveness comes from the heart not from vindication, retribution, or even accountability.
It is a choice to forgive those that have done you wrong. You can forgive someone that has not
been held accountable because it is your choice to forgive even if you yourself are never vindicated.
Forgiveness is a selfless act, and does not require an act of accountability or even an active participation from the
offender. Forgiveness is a personal choice. Some people choose to seek forgiveness. Others choose to forgive without
being asked.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

They'll just keep digging their trenches deeper and deeper regardless of what does or doesn't change. That's the entire point. Now we have widespread hyper-partisanship which will cause people to continue voting and thinking along party lines instead of with logic.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

More of the same nonsense.

The entirety of the Q phenomenon is to wake up the population. It is happening now!

Wakey wakey mate.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Jail?????

GET A ROPE!

Exactly OP has asked the wrong question.

More pertinent: Why isn't anyone being chased
thru the streets and lynched?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Wake up to what? The "fact" that Donald Trump is Clark Kent and throws on his superman suit to save the world every day? Lol, yeah right. Donald Trump couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag much less devise plans to overthrow a cabal that has been in power for hundreds if not thousands of years. What makes Donald Trump so special that he can do what no other has done before him? In order to believe that lie you have to ignore his entire history up until about 2 or 3 years ago.

Thank the media for giving you the perception you have of Donald Trump, they're the ones who have you believing he's your savior.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is not Donald Trump alone.

He is the spear at the front of an army.

This has been planned and set up for decades.

The only way evil will flourish is if good men do nothing.

Meet Donald and the good men and women who are taking on the cabal.

They are a team. This is not a one man show.

Donald was chosen.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB, love your posts most of the time, others times like them. I give you stars often.

I know it sucks to wait.

Everyone seems to forget "October Surprise".

Until then it's all theatre on the Dems side and GOP trying to actually do something but lacking the political willpower to follow through.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Lol, you're definitely right about it being planned for decades and Trump being the "chosen one", just not in the way you seem to think. The very same "deep state" you claim to be against is the one running the show you're tuning into every day. You've chosen a side, only thing is both sides are directed by the "deep state".

Trump sold his soul for fame and fortune decades ago, he's simply repaying the favor for those who put him where he is.

But sure, continue believing that a man who has gained everything he has from the current system is planning on undoing it all. For what? A conscience he has all of a sudden decided to grow in the past few years after decades of being an overall scumbag? They've got you fooled pretty good. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
edit on 7/15/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Too many lawyers. Too much power to the Intel community. Leaders are servants of those. Look at Congress. They can't see classified info that the FBI and Justice Dept are working on in case it could jeopardize an investigation, at least that is what we are told and yet the FBI laywers are (who knows the number of) able to see such material an decide if Congress can see such even though Congress is to be the oversight of such things. There is just far too much corruption and to change the status quo, would mean that a very large number of people would need to be charged or fired.
edit on 15-7-2018 by talisman because: added info

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Because...they are the "Untouchables"

edit on 7/15/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
When those occupying the highest offices in the land tell you that an $18,000,000,000,000 debt is “under control“, we live in a country that has gone completely insane.
edit on 15-7-2018 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Because this site is a laughable echo chamber of internet tough guys itching to live out their masturbatory civil war fantasies without the risk that real-world action carries. None of this will ever happen, the actual public don't support it.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadeWolf

. . . internet tough guys itching to live out their masturbatory civil war fantasies without the risk that real-world action carries. . . .

I actually have that on my resume.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
we are all plugged into this giant “matrix” that tells us what to think.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadeWolf

Because this site is a laughable echo chamber of internet tough guys itching to live out their masturbatory civil war fantasies without the risk that real-world action carries. None of this will ever happen, the actual public don't support it.

I see and you believe everyone fears the risk?
I don't believe that as much as the near
impossibiliy of getting close enough to the
cowards to send a much needed violent
message. Why does it have to be violent?
Because quite obviously it's the only thing they
understand. So I believe there are those who
have nothing to lose by sending such a
message despite the consequences. But an
attempt that fails serves no purpose when
media spins the usual insane terrorist
redundance. You wouldn't hear about it as
a person sick of the bloodsucking maggots
in washington on CNN that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It's because it's all a distraction. They are leaving us breadcrumbs, as they lead us down a trail to our own world wide slavery. The NWO is talked about superficially on the Internet...in passing as the Grand Plan, or the Evil Empire of Rome into which all roads lead. However, although many of us know the deeper story of just how close the NWO is, we still get caught up in the drama of the media and the small scale arrests that are made, while the Democrats and Republican's tally up the wins. It keeps us divided and that's what they are looking for.

The reasons that the Elites, like Hillary and Obama for instance, don't get arrested, is because they are just playing a "part" and are no more than great actors, although they are different from most actors, in that they have a higher rank in "The Game of Control". The higher ranking ones will go to court and laugh, and heckle Congress because they know that they have the protection of the very UN Military.

They want a war anyway, so they give a small sacrifice of discomfort and to ensure that you are being thoroughly fooled, and led on like sheep lapping up the breadcrumbs...until the next Best Actor....or President, arrives to keep them even more divided. All President's do this, and all politicians in general play their part on their level. Just between them...you are only considered in terms of how much they can piss you off, until you turn on them.

So yeah, this is all one big staged show, the people are funding their own entertainment and their own demises, and ALL politicians are in on it. You are playing chess, and are losing because you're taking focus off of the 'King'.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The funny thing about the whole story of Q is that it's literally bread (crumbs and breads) and circuses (clowns). Makes me think whoever is behind it has a sense of humor.
edit on 15-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The inmates (citizens) are truly running the asylum.

Politicians care so much about getting re-elected and staying relevant with their constituency that they literally regurgitate the same dumb garbage that gets repeated ad naeuseum all over the internet.

There isn’t a grand conspiracy running amok. You’re dealing with human beings who do and say whatever needs to be done and said to keep their job.

You can’t actually jail these people because crimes have only been committed in the minds of the lunatic citezenry.

Donald Trump didn’t actively collude with Russia.
Hillary Clinton wasn’t actually responsible for Benghazi.

No crimes have actually been committed, so how will you actually throw someone in jail?

The list goes on and on and on.

Over the past decade the internet has really taken a hold over people, and the conspiratorial underbelly of society has been legitimized in such a way that politicians ACTUALLY have to listen to the loons in order to get re-elected.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I should have put a big s/sarcasm after my post; I was being facetious.

I think Q is a distraction, part of the Deep State OR a LARP

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I fart wrong in a Denny's and I'm looking at 6 months in the pokey.

We can't fart in Denny's anymore?

Man that was the appeal! Enjoying your own flavour instead of the House flavour.

Hrmph.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join