It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH. . . . Why isn't anyone going to jail. . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
SURPRISE!!!
Surely you didn't think the elite would actually be held accountable for anything. That would be "anti-American." SMH.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

And the govt is the sugar daddy of the corps
The weaponized black shirt police are protectors of the plebs. /sarc

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Jail?????

GET A ROPE!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A handful of us have been telling you this for years yet yall believe everything you see on TV so you just won't listen to reason.

You've been so embroiled in party politics that you're blinded from the truth.

WHYWHYWHYWHYYYYYY
can't you get your heads outta your rears???

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its all under control Q tells us to trust the plan. If things happen too quick heads will explode. 20 k indictments and climbing.

Meanwhile Obama visited N Zealand..to perhaps get his NZ citizenship. NZ only extradites Capital offence crimes. They've skated already

I am honestly baffled that so many of you believe in Q, the red herring.

The two things Republicans have in common with Democrats:

1) You believe everything you're told by certain sources, cuz you're gullible as #.

and

2) You squander your power by chasing your own tail and kissing yourself in the mirror.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm gonna give a heads up. It doesn't matter which side you choose, both sides are controlled by the same powers. You don't get to be president unless the powers that be want you there. And there are clues and conspiracy theories that actually suggests just this. But people dismiss them and just say "oh they are just theories". But are they "just theories?" or critical thinking based on observation?

They want you to choose a side. They want you fighting amongst yourselves. So that they can reap the rewards after the dust settles and both sides are long gone.

Hence why noone is in jail.

Do you really think they will Jail some of their most powerful chess pieces? For all we know, Trump and Hillary are sitting down laughing at both sides. Mark my words, the possibility of Trump protecting her is not a farfetched idea.

Never trust the Hegelian Dialectic man.
Thats why good ol scripture tells us not to turn to the left or the right.

My opinion on this whole thing is simply the following:
The whole thing is astaged, and chances are Trump may actually be the pied piper/ wolf in sheeps clothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The whole thing is a joke anyways....You really think that Putin is going to allow the U.S. to arrest the Russian hackers....All for show for politics as well as getting even with Russia and Russia getting even with the U.S.
The U.S.bombed and killed 200 Russian military men and not a thing happened....Make no mistake though these are reckless games they play.
edit on 14-7-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
We watched a movie last night ... from 1999... starring Rachel Weisz....based on a true story about a female cop who was recruited into the UN as a peacemaker who ran across some human trafficking ring in Bosnia... it just sickened me to watch it unfold... it didn't even touch the pediphilia... it's sick stuff and you cannot fight it humanly. They protect each other and the money from it. It's disgusting how humans have fallen into that. Disgusting and sad since we could be so lifted up by love and light but the darkness is so entrenched.
I would point out also that the UN ppl were involved in the trafficking ring themselves and involved with the locals and it went all the way up to the UN high commission. This is one reason why I don't support the UN and other One World Government apparatus.
edit on 14-7-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
White Privilege....LOL! Just had to throw that in here for the leftists!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hi

Frustrating isn't it?

This back and forth is unhealthy. It cause high blood pressure and anxieties at the minimum BUT don't worry for soon civil unrest is coming... people shooting at each other.....pulling politicians out onto the streets and hanging them for treason... hunting those cowards hiding in their holes that they have dug into the ground and burying them like graves.... military going AWOL and refusing to fight his brother or sister as hysteria and chaos becomes the law of the land.....

Stock up on ammo, fresh water and food and think about buying a good .50 caliber with long range scope with built in bipod. You will sleep better and have less anxieties.

War is coming to the streets of USA.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I apologize for not having read through everything, this has probably been mentioned but, Paul Manafort is in jail.

Still a valid rant. One is not enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Because they are going to kill them all.

Exactly right.

With swords of great renown!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Because sides don't matter, they are all in it together.
as Carlin once said "It's one big club.... and you ain't in it"

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I fart wrong in a Denny's and I'm looking at 6 months in the pokey.

Thank God I don't eat at Denny's.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Unfortunately St. Cheeto is. Not that Hillary would be better. Both choices were horrible.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort went to jail.

Oh you mean why isn't somebody on the hated left going to jail. Maybe its because what you think is criminality is actually made-up right-wing hysteria and propaganda. Ever thought of that?
edit on 14-7-2018 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

they don't put politicians in Jail... Not in Canada either

They just get a holiday.... or their crimes get swept under the rug

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Alexa....keep reminding me never to go to Denny's.

Alexa is your direct recording line to the CIA/NSA!
edit on 14-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

In the US it has been written into law that Govt. officials cannot be charged with sexual harassment. They wrote that after BJ Clinton got spanked by Ken Starr.
edit on 14-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I kinda see Trump as the Orkin man on pest control. Cockroaches love to be in company of other cockroaches. So they won't touch Hillary with a ten foot pole, she will drop the dime on all their dirty little secrets that they all do in the dark.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join