It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Jesus.

You use a NEARBY computer as a proxy to do the actual hacking, and SSH/remote in to THAT computer.

FFS no USB was used.

JFC. ATS peeps are seriously falling behind.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Obvious Russian trolls are obvious. C-team rate ones at THAT.

What is this place? A "training ground" for new FSB/GRU recruits before being allowed onto Reddit and Facebook?

Either way, Newsmax is raking in the advertising money here.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

You thought that was an email from the hack!
You were wrong.
Try to stay on target Skywalker.

(post by DanteGaland removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Russia if you're listening, I hope you are able to find the thirty thousand emails that are missing.

And a few hours later...They started looking. Same day. His orders being carried out is what it looks like.
edit on 7152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

You're right you know? International super-spys leave obvious foot prints for all of us plebes to follow.

I mean FBI agents plot treason on their work phones, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

She's their reset.
When confronted with a sad truth hit reset and there she is.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Get over it.
This thread isn't about hillary.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You know what they say about opinions lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

edit on 7152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Have you read the FireEye assessment?

Apparently not. Her server did not have the bandwidth to move that amount of data that fast. Even on the local loop.

I'm not behind at all, maybe you should do some reading.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

No she wasn't found to have committed a crime. As a matter of fact trumps DOJ said she never should have been charged. What you feel doesn't change that fact. What you believe doesn't change that fact.
It's over she's not going to ever be indicted. Never.

"They" prove it every time.

Hillary has never been charged with a crime - - - no matter how many opinions are out there.

Hillary was confirmed to have passed classified information to a private server. She committed the crime, but was not charged. She is, however, still a criminal, whether she got away with it or not. Simple truth, no matter how many denials are out there.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What , no Chinese , Romanians , Czechs North Koreans ,or others ?
Just Russians ?
What a racist....

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It is one thing to indite.... it is another to convict....... beyond any reasonable doubt.

Sadly we have many people who think waiting for a trial is just a waste of time...... and if I tried to count how many people are walking free that I believe are guilty of a crime.... I would still be counting...... courtesy of the people who brought us such wonderful things like... temporary insanity... not my fault cause I was drunk.... on drugs..... sleepwalking....... Now these same people are losing their mind, wringing their hands and think the justice system they corrupted are the perfect tool to convict someone..... when they have set the bar so low that people can enter the country illegally and get rewarded for it
edit on 15-7-2018 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
A few post ago the anti deluvian or however you spell your ha dle said, "we at the FBI"

Whats up with that

A Freudian slip
. keep your eyes on him guys hes a "Smoking Man".

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: theantediluvian

GRU right to the Kremlin's door.
Let's hear how it was Seth Rich again boys and girls.

For those of us that understand transfer speeds, can you point out how the Russian hackers transferred the contents of a thumb drive to the Kremlin?

Just wondering, because math is important in the real world...

Actually, thumb drives are used to infect computers that then connect up with the hackers... but I will assume you knew that.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No she wasn't found to have committed a crime. As a matter of fact trumps DOJ said she never should have been charged. What you feel doesn't change that fact. What you believe doesn't change that fact.

Hillary has never been charged with a crime - - - no matter how many opinions are out there.

Hillary was confirmed to have passed classified information to a private server. She committed the crime, but was not charged. She is, however, still a criminal, whether she got away with it or not. Simple truth, no matter how many denials are out there.

Erm, no. There is no actual statute that she violated. American law is stuck in the nineteenth century. She violated department policy, and deserved a sharp slap on the wrist. As an American citizen, you could write your representative and demand that appropriate laws be passed. But you're not an American citizen, are you? So please stop attacking my fellow Americans, Mosley.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

and Strzok changed the wording in Comey's exoneration letter to remove "gross negligence", which is the required standard, to something else that means the same as gross negligence but they think it means something else.

Comey added a nonexistent element to the section, namely intent, which is not required for section F.

No matter how m,any times we explain to them whats going on they are just going to continue to ignore the facts.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: toysforadults

I'm getting 88 mps in the UK why not in Romania?.

People in the U.S. get really crappy internet and think the rest of the world does, too.

LOL, and when the server in question resides in the US, with crappy internet, you kind of have to question being able to transfer data at close to LAN speeds with such limited upload speeds. But don't worry, the truth isn't what we are looking for, it's #ing excuses for your party to not look like the douche bags they really are.

Servers tend to have better connections than home computers.

I'm a Republican.

A lot of people on ATS have this issue with assuming people who view things differently are of the opposing party - THE ENEMY. It's a sad thing that y'all have bought into identity politics to this extent.

It's indicative that you would ally with foreign perpetrators over your fellow Americans... it shows where your real loyalties lie.
edit on 7Sun, 15 Jul 2018 07:52:43 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes there is...

18 USC 793(F)

Strzok changed Comeys wording to remove gross negligence.
Comey added the nonexistent element of intent to the section.

The legal standard and required element is gross negligence. The very term, gross negligence, precludes a requirement of intent. Just like charging a person for involuntary manslaughter for drunk driving, getting into an accident and killing someone. Intent is not required.

In addition to perjury for lying to Congress.
Destruction of government records
Conspiracy
etc etc etc.

edit on 15-7-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join