It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Another one.
Wrong server dude.

Do you guys not know the server in Clinton's home is NOT the server for the DNC?
They are two entirely different cases and issues that were years apart.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm sorry I don't know anything about computer transfers or speeds so it's pointless to ask me. And the question was only asked because that member knew that... But the thing is...I don't need to prove this case. It's going to be presented in a court of law eventually. There were participants within our country.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
so 0 to do with the Trump administration then...

gotchya!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You do you boo...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

But what about her emails?

Seriously though, not surprised, and I doubt many of his supporters will bat an eye. Trump could come out and outright admit to working with the Russians to hack the DNC and his supporters would claim it to be a necessary evil.

Her emails.

His birth certificate

Q Anon

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: toysforadults

TOR is different. Its built for randomization and encryption.

Google

I know how TOR works but it doesn't change the fact that in order for it to route a packet back to you it still needs to contain destination/ source mac/ip address or the packet will never get back to you and it still have to go through the ISP

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
People should keep in mind the russians in the indictment and the acts they are accused of occurred when Obama was President.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Forensicator’s first decisive findings, made public in the paper dated July 9, concerned the volume of the supposedly hacked material and what is called the transfer rate—the time a remote hack would require. The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second. These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed. Compounding this contradiction, Guccifer claimed to have run his hack from Romania, which, for numerous reasons technically called delivery overheads, would slow down the speed of a hack even further from maximum achievable speeds. What is the maximum achievable speed? Forensicator recently ran a test download of a comparable data volume (and using a server speed not available in 2016) 40 miles from his computer via a server 20 miles away and came up with a speed of 11.8 megabytes per second—half what the DNC operation would need were it a hack. Other investigators have built on this finding. Folden and Edward Loomis say a survey published August 3, 2016, by www.speedtest.net/reports is highly reliable and use it as their thumbnail index. It indicated that the highest average ISP speeds of first-half 2016 were achieved by Xfinity and Cox Communications. These speeds averaged 15.6 megabytes per second and 14.7 megabytes per second, respectively. Peak speeds at higher rates were recorded intermittently but still did not reach the required 22.7 megabytes per second. “A speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, especially if we are talking about a transoceanic data transfer,” Folden said. “Based on the data we now have, what we’ve been calling a hack is impossible.” Last week Forensicator reported on a speed test he conducted more recently. It tightens the case considerably. “Transfer rates of 23 MB/s (Mega Bytes per second) are not just highly unlikely, but effectively impossible to accomplish when communicating over the Internet at any significant distance,” he wrote. “Further, local copy speeds are measured, demonstrating that 23 MB/s is a typical transfer rate when using a USB–2 flash device (thumb drive).”

www.thenation.com...

Just so you know why I ask these mundane boring questions.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

what's the cabling between the US and Europe rated at?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

what's the cabling between the US and Europe rated at?

Must be a sold cat5e link at least.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

www.submarinecablemap.com...#/

I wonder what throughput is between the US and Romania, having a hard time finding out info what kind of cabling is used and what the data rates are
edit on 14-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump needs to cancel his meeting with Putin and come home and give me a job. NOW

You told us you missed out on that "special commission" for Hillary
I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I guess it doesn't matter with that amount of cables they can load balance and get pretty high speeds

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

fiber runs everywhere. now. But the overseas trunks are and have been fiber for a while now I believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

dospeedtest.com

thought that was a fun little test, I'm personally getting 126 MS between here and Paris but my connection sucks due to my location not offering better services

what is MS or latency

Latency is measured in milliseconds, abbreviated “ms”. Most people will begin to notice delays of about 150-200ms. “Ping” is another word that is often used interchangeably with latency. “What’s your ping?” is another way of asking, “What is your delay/latency (in ms) to the server?”

PS I'm just looking into this for fun now

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

If in fact the Russians helped us keep that globalist puppet out of the white house we should THANK them, they kept a treasonous cabal from controlling our country yet another 8 years. When will the indictments be happening for Debbie Wasserman Shultz and her role in throwing the democratic nomination Hillary's way? When will there be indictments for the selling out of the American people in the form of outsourcing, erasing borders, H1B1 visas that decimate the job market? When can we expect those? THAT is the collusion I want prosecuted. But I have a feeling I will wait a long time before that ever happens, right?

edit on 14-7-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

the thing to remember is this was 2 years ago, which in computer years, is like 40. (much more than dog years)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I know as little as 2-3 years ago there was a lot of talk about throttling internet speeds due to the network backbone not being able to handle data transfer rates

they were having problems with trans atlantic data rates in 2016 and Facebook and Google had to add another cable just to deal with it

now with IoT things are getting even worse

regardless, someone who works in IT should know that no one is getting 22mb/s upload speeds between here and Romania especially to someone's house give me a break already

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So what you are saying is that there is no actual evidence but you believe what you've been told.

Yep.

Like the last prez saying he 'killed' Bin Laden.

AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm getting 88 mps in the UK why not in Romania?.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join