It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Russian hackers charged with DNC Cyber Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Let's talk in 2024 when Trump is finally out of office....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
12 more Russians that now can not go on vacations outside Russia.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Can anyone name me an election in American history that wasn't meddled with by outside (foreign) agencies?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can anyone name me an election in American history that wasn't meddled with by outside (foreign) agencies?

I sure can't.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Democratic Party has selected a handful of undocumented immigrants for official roles at next week’s Democratic National Convention, in a bid to highlight the gaping policy divide on immigration between White House hopeful Hillary Clinton and Republican rival Donald Trump.

www.reuters.com...

That glaring double standard was on display all day long at the Strzok show with all the red herrings.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

IMPOSSIBLE.
Obama told Putin to "Knock it off!".

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
12 more Russians that now can not go on vacations outside Russia.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thats ok they are probably Russian teens living with their parents. As you look this was immature hackers using methods you find on hackers pages. Either Russia has very bad hackers and are decades behind everyone else. Or these were kids thinking its cool the fact that the DNC fell for this shows how little they understand cyber security.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So,our tax dollars are wasted on people who will never see the inside of a courtroom?Am I suppose to be thankful for this,especially now that Rosenstein said it had no bearing on the election?

This whole "Russian hacking" thing is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Damn Reset button....or how about this gem....

I guess we are back to the 80's? I hope so movies and music were sooooo much better then. LOL.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Let's talk in 2024 when Trump is finally out of office....

The left in 2024 still trying to make a Trump/Russian connection:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I thought Obama said that there was ZERO evidence that Russia could influence the election...and that anyone whom thought so...was wrong.

I think he said that back when everyone thought Hillary had 100% chance of winning.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Because there was none...according to Rosenstein...

There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity or knew they were communicating with Russian intelligence officers. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the vote count or changed the outcome of the 2016 election.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Just checking to see if Stevenjames15 had another brilliant comment about the "orange god" being the most corrupt criminal in American history....Ahem, that would be Hillary Clinton. Oh, by the way, I agree with you that 2020 is the year...that the orange god gets re-elected.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Some of you conservatives are so stupid it defies logic.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Some of you conservatives are so stupid it defies logic.

I think stupidity isnt confined to just one side of the isle.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Proof that Guccifer 2.0 was a team of Russians working for the GRU. Proof that when Trump asked Russia for the missing Clinton emails they tried to hack Clinton's personal offices the same day. Proof that an individual running for Congress in 2016 specifically asked for opposition research into their Democratic opponent from Guccifer.

Mueller and Rosenstein aren't asking for America to go over and grab these Russians off the streets of Moscow. They're telling the American public that Trump's campaign was neck deep in working with Russia to undermine Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

If you can't figure out, by now, that either Trump knew about this and willingly worked with a hostile foreign government to win the presidency or he's just too dumb to realize how much assistance he was getting then you're blinding yourself or intentionally performing doublethink.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Please explain how. What laws did he break? Specifics would help. What charges are being brought against him? The orange one ain't tripping. Covfefe bitches. Keep digging though. I'll support any actual evidence and the charges they bring if there is something legit. Every time I ask somebody to be even semi specific i get called an idiot and they walk away. Hes all about the art of the deal. The left is all about the art of the squeal, the art of how I feel but not the art of the real. Use logic and you might start to heal. It seems the blues are making America hate again.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
CNN was silent the whole day yesterday about Strzok on their first page, now they already published a huge red LED banner.

US Justice Department indicts 12 Russians for hacking Democratic Party emails, three days before President Trump meets President Putin

LOVE IT!!

Any names yet?

Look at what they're saying now:
Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying.

It's Trump's fault after all.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Proof of collusion is, strangely, absent. Like a buttload of emails off personal servers that went missing during an investigation. Awan bros? Steele dossier? A certain foundation? Covfefe? Keep trying though. You make the haters proud and you look cool to the losers. How loud are your screams?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'd like to see how they specifically "know" who "hacked" anything. I don't really believe they do. This looks like a huge load of bs.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Can anyone name a foreign election the the US did not meddle in?

The funny part is no one talks about that the emails were true, and IF the DNC did not pull a Hillary on Sanders there would not be anything to talk about. If I was a liberal I would thank Russia for identifying those email to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join