It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Russian hackers charged with DNC Cyber Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What timing! I mean, do they have a Hollywood script they are following. The only thing else needed is a terror attack or a black person to be shot by a cop and the news cycle will be complete. Fresh off the evisceration of Strzok is this gem from Mueller....

US special counsel Robert Mueller has filed charges against the hackers behind cyberattacks against the Democratic National Committee. US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made the announcement during a Justice Department press conference on Friday morning. The announcements were a part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian collusion with the 2016 presidential election.

Link

This is breaking news so updates will start soon...please update as needed!

PS - or does this mean we are closer to finding out more about the DNC?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well I guess we have good reason to install an undercover spy in the DNC's next presidential election to protect them.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Well I guess we have good reason to install an undercover spy in the DNC's next presidential election to protect them.

HA! You won the day, my friend.

edit on 13/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
DNC had 1995 security system. Hackers must be 12 year old Russians.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

HA! You win the day, my friend.

Nah, we all lost with the ridiculous amount of money wasted on this investigation.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
CNN was silent the whole day yesterday about Strzok on their first page, now they already published a huge red LED banner.

US Justice Department indicts 12 Russians for hacking Democratic Party emails, three days before President Trump meets President Putin

LOVE IT!!

Any names yet?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
More information coming in...seems they are indicting GRU members....including Podestas info.

Link

This is especially nice with Trumps meeting with Putin coming up in 3 days...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Hope they meet for 3 hours in private and emerge laughing and high-fiving!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump told reporters in London Friday that he will “absolutely firmly” ask Putin about the finding by U.S. intelligence agencies that he authorized the campaign of interference. But he added, “I don’t think you’ll have any ‘Gee, I did it, I did it, you got me” confession.

Classic....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is a good thing, isn't it? These people tried to hack the DNC and interfere in the elections. Mueller is draining the swamp.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
1. The Russians hacked the DNC server to obtain documentation to influence the 2016 election.

No shocker here, goes on all the time between various countries trying to influence another countries election. In this arena, America has no right to start throwing stones.

2. It appears to be proof that the released documentation was actual documentation from the DNC server and other sources. That means the actual released documents came straight from the DNC server, and were not fake or created.

That's about all I got out of that.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
This is a good thing, isn't it? These people tried to hack the DNC and interfere in the elections. Mueller is draining the swamp.

He has indicted 12 Russians who cannot be extradited and will never stand trial, so what has he accomplished? Nothing more than a publicity stunt.
edit on 7/13/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

1. The Russians hacked the DNC server to obtain documentation to influence the 2016 election.

No shocker here, goes on all the time between various countries trying to influence another countries election. In this arena, America has no right to start throwing stones.

2. It appears to be proof that the released documentation was actual documentation from the DNC server and other sources. That means the actual released documents came straight from the DNC server, and were not fake or created.

That's about all I got out of that.

EXACTLY.

This lends a whole lot of credibility to the authenticity of those leaked documents which they originally claimed were fake. They can't make those claims now. Boy are they dumb.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Now that the leaked DNC emails are confirmed to be real. I think it's time to start some prosecution for election tampering.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
FBI = FAKE Bureau of Investigation!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Rosenstein, who said he had briefed President Donald Trump on the indictment, said there was no allegation that the hacking altered any vote count or that any Americans were knowingly in communication with any of the Russian officers.

link

This news, although good for the newscycle is bad for the DNC. If they know that Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton were hacked that must mean they have all of the information that has been released so far is true.

I think Donna Brazile is a big link. She knew it all....

Link

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Isn't it great that you hate law and order and your orange god is going to go down as the most corrupt criminal in American political history. Try to focus. Rosenstein said much without naming names. Stone, Trump Jr, followed by the idiot in chief will ALL BE CHARGED. What will you say then? But but Hillary's emails.... Waaaahhhhhhh

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: matafuchs

Isn't it great that you hate law and order and your orange god is going to go down as the most corrupt criminal in American political history. Try to focus. Rosenstein said much without naming names. Stone, Trump Jr, followed by the idiot in chief will ALL BE CHARGED. What will you say then? But but Hillary's emails.... Waaaahhhhhhh

*Ahem*

Rosenstein added that the indictment does not allege involvement by any U.S. persons. Nor does it allege that the GRU operatives altered vote counts or otherwise affected the numerical results of the presidential race.

www.politico.com...

Please, get out of your own way.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

your orange god is going to go down as the most corrupt criminal in American political history

Ya'll keep harping about all these crimes and how he is such a criminal, bla bla bla.

Yet Nobody ever says exactly what crimes? Please elaborate and help a brother out. What crimes do you speak of?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh goody.

The day after the Strzoks snip show.

False FLAG!

FALSE FLAG!

FALSE FLAG!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join