It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archangel Gabriel on NATO and Don's Militarism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Where did I say I blame Trump for other leader's mistakes ? , you as a country have a collective responsibility which includes your leaders.
edit on 13-7-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ubisoft already has a Global division.

Just at the noise up, what is a "global UBI"?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

For those of you who don't get it? If you call people who want sovereignty, "Nationalists" usually with the term "white" in front of it so as to make the term Nationalist sound Racist even though people of all colors love their country and sovereignty? Then YOU support Globalism!

You're great with pointed fingers, but the world-citizenry of cosmopolites isn't exactly promoting the globalised oligarchy. Try harder?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Suppose we could argue that its the people who elect such people to power.

The real question is do the people do so, or do "They"?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Loved the video by Watson, lol! And you make some very good points.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A basic income really could end poverty forever

The "global UBI" would be an Uneq. Basic Income on a global scale for every human being. Put a tax of 0.5% on all derivate trades and we have a budget to make it happen. Let it be 1% or 5%, who on Ceres cares anyway.

#TooBigToFail

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

For me the nation as a whole has to bear the burden of mistakes made in the way Germany had to pay reparations after the war.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Gortex, according to you Germany should pay for what they did in WW2 before start taking refugees. Spain should pay for all they did to Pre Columbian Cultures too. What about Italy, those evil Romans !
edit on 13-7-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

according to you Germany should pay for what they did in WW2 before start taking refugees.

Germany did pay for what they did , they made their final payment in 1998 I believe and they are taking more refugees from a war they had no part in.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

To be fair, we're a driving factor in pushing economic hardship on Afrika as well. It's a disgrace. And one of the reasons why I bring up the UBI constantly would be responsibility.

edit on 13-7-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Trump seems to not understand or has forgotten that the way business works and politics, there are differences. And while yes Germany gets some resources it needs from Russia, many of that has been there for years, as Russia was in control of 1/4 of the country at one time.

Maybe. Trump is promoting cooperation with Russia on a regular basis but he doesn't want us to do so as well? What is this trickery, where is his road to peace in the Ukraine?
I fail to see a coherent strategy, if there is any. OTAN hasn't left the building.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Trueman

according to you Germany should pay for what they did in WW2 before start taking refugees.

Germany did pay for what they did , they made their final payment in 1998 I believe and they are taking more refugees from a war they had no part in.

Oh yeah, I think I remember that about Germany

Spain didn't. And that was even worse.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Peace in the Ukraine? The only way that there will be peace in the Ukraine, would be for Russia to admit that its actions by annexing the Crimea, was illegal and an act of war, and to give it back along with pay for reparations and to hand over the fallen President of the Ukraine, back to the Ukraine to stand trial for crimes he committed in that country, including the massive corruption and theft of funds from the country.

Looking at the campaign and the platform that was formed, Trump’s team removed the issue of Crimea from the Republican platform.

Russia, for years, including during the time of the Soviet Union, has sold and supplied natural gas to many northern European countries. It is a source of income that benefits the country, and at times, when there are other issues that the then Soviet Union and now Russia, wanted concessions on, it would use that supply as a bargaining chip. It is well recorded that it would cut off the supply during winter and then countries would negotiate and shortly it would be turned back on. And Russia still continues to do this even today. The rerouting of the pipeline to go through Turkey, for example, thus cutting Ukraine out of the loop.

Many will not trust Russia under Putin, due to Putin’s past, and with good reason, the man was a colonel in the KGB at the time that the Soviet Union collapsed, and far too often those who are politically against Putin, more often than not, end up dead.

No I think that there is more going on behind the scenes, however, I do not believe it is for the benefit of the USA, but for more personnel interests.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The refugee crisis was not started by failed US anything. It was started by Syrian civil war that this country had no more or less to do with than any other entity in that region (including the EU, NATO, and the actual global troublemaker: the United Nations.) I'll give you some leeway here, the US should have stayed totally out of it. Let Assad gas his own people if he wished to do so, no business of ours whatsoever, but ISIS embedded with the rebels in Syria and for whatever reason the west (all of the west) was loathe to allow Assad to deal with that problem properly, so interjection of the aforementioned global entities ensued.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
A global UBI woud only snare more people into debt slavery. The whole point of it being floated is simply to make it easier for debtors to service their debts. Their behavior and lack of discipline to save money would simply see the same person who used to earn 10.50 an hour be just as poor as he is making 15.50 an hour.

People are not poor because they do not get paid well. They are poor because they are stupid, refuse to educate themselves about how monetary policy and finance works, do not have the discipline to save, and simply expect to be paid for breathing on the job.

I have seen it at every job i been at. People with no kids in earning the same wage, some live like hobos complaining about not getting paid enough (usually they are slackers as well), others always seem to have money to keep their car in good shape, make day and weekend trips for fun and exploration and look good doing it.

Some people have the discipline to save, others do not. Most do not actually since Y2k conned the last generation that knew how, to burn their savings for the end of the world. UBI is the worst idea, but the big banks would absolutely love it. The same people who max out credit cards making 10.00 an hour will still do it making 20.00 an hour. They are too stupid for their own good. And that is exactly the kind of citizens the global banks want.

I can agree with a tax on derivatives though, I do like that idea alot.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I would argue that the Arab spring which resulted in the Syrian war was a direct result of the toppling of Saddam Hussein , people in the region saw the removal of that despot and wanted the removal of their own despots , actions have consequences and the action the US and Britain took in Iraq led to the situation we see now , instability and displaced people.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: schuyler

Where did I say I blame Trump for other leader's mistakes ? , you as a country have a collective responsibility which includes your leaders.

Funny is…

Most of these “tRamptards” (if not all….), shamelessly blaming Mr. Obama’s presidency and admin. for the chaos and problems he “inherited” from the BUSH era. But when it comes to “tRamp” their chanting becomes NO, NO …….you shouldn’t compare and say that…!

Keep laughing at their “hypocrisy” …

edit on 14-7-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Mate, "They", as they do, would simply give with one hand and take with the other.

The idea has merit, the spirit behind such would need to be genuine rather than concerned with profit and control.

The road to hell may well be paved with such schemes as "UBI".

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Peace in the Ukraine? The only way that there will be peace in the Ukraine, would be for Russia to admit that its actions by annexing the Crimea.

And that's how to ignore a referendum when you don't like it's results, I guess. You're free to present me with the alleged fact, that Vlad bought every single vote in Crimea. This whole annexation spin will not be treated seriously until you do so, seriously!

Who is waging a war on the people with an "Anti-Terror-Operation" and Neo Nazi volunteers again? This whole Russian Agression angle is a propaganda joke to increase OTANS militaristic influence on Europe. We wouldn't see anything of this happening if the Maidan idiots left the military out of this revolution like their precursor, the corrupt politiclown Janukowytsch did.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

A global UBI woud only snare more people into debt slavery.

Agreed to disagree, that's quite the pile of subjectivity in your post. I'm not convinced. Look at the wealth inequality, or the child poverty rates, and come up with a better solution? We need to redistribute ASAP and I mentioned the UBI to tackle economic migration, it would be nice if you could keep the context in mind here.
We agree on ways to finance a budget for something like that already, let's try not to give up now!

edit on 15-7-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The history of the area, is a long and colorful one, going back thousands of years. The area was first under barbarian control, then the Mongol’s conquered it during the Golden Horde, in 1259. The area, Ukraine and Crimea were part of that state. Several centuries later, it was a part of the Kingdom of Poland, during the 15th century, and the later part being part of the Ottoman Empire, as part of the Crimean Khanate. It was not until the late 1700’s that it was then won by the Russians. It would switch hands between the Russians and the Turks, until after Catherine the Great, and then it was pacified. After the Russian Revolution, it was once again in the hands of the Russians, now the Soviet Union. The entire area was often called Ukraine, as the Crimea was linked to that country. The Soviet’s used the area, and especially the Crimea, as the location on the Black Sea, establishing a Naval base there.
After the break up of the Soviet Union, the people of Crimea voted in favor of remaining with Ukraine. There were 2 referendums, the first was to be an independent country. The second to confirm the decision was never held. During that time frame the corruption of Viktor Yanukovych was discovered and the Ukraine was in the midst of a civil war, resulting in the Yanukovych fleeing the country, with billions of stolen money. (Yanukovych it turns out was a puppet of Putin.) And shortly there after the Prorussian movement started, and people were there with military hardware, supplied by the Russians, who claimed not to know how they got ahold of such. Russia moves in and takes over the state again, controlling it.

Now had this been a civil war, and it was just between the 2 countries, then it would be a different story, but Putin was in on this from the get go. One could say it seems orchestrated, by Russia, as some of the documents that the Ukraine found after forcing Yanukovych would suggest. The movement and annexation of the Crimea was not legal in any sense, it was a military action, and one of an aggressive nature. The second Referendum never happened, the one that would have confirmed and granted Crimea its independence and made it its own country.

And the tactic, using the annexation is nothing new, as it has been done before by most former empires, including the USA. Even the justification that is given is just about the same. Russia is not innocent, in these matters and it follows the MO, that was set out long before Putin got into office, but he learned it very well as a KGB officer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join