It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archangel Gabriel on NATO and Don's Militarism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Laughable. The EU willingly stepped into the same pile of dog # and now wants to wipe the shoe on Trump?

lol

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I just want to know why nobody wants to have a discussion on the new country we are All building on the 28% of Syrian land we borrowed east of the Euphrates river. I have tried over And over to bring it up, and nobody even wants to acknowledge it. I would like to visit some day once the war is over. I assume there will preferential treatment for the citizens of the states who helped them build it into reality.

It's currently referred to as Rojava, but I am thinking the nme will eventually change.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That's insane for a nation with just the population twice that of New York.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Laughable. The EU willingly stepped into the same pile of dog # and now wants to wipe the shoe on Trump?

lol

More revisionism , the EU opposed the Iraq war and refused to take part , there was a "coalition of the willing" which included a couple of bit player countries and Britain.

EU nations only went into Iraq to fight Daesh after the mess was made.
edit on 13-7-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Trueman

Skelpt poor old Syria with a good amount of Cruise missiles through now did he not?

Guess that's just politics over war all the same, more like a Police action or the like?

Not just you lot, we were at it with our Storm Shadows.

Trumps apt to invade anywhere aside from Russia at the drop of a hat should he deem it to further his cause. Pretty much guaranteed 4 more years really, as any and all POTUS know.

Totally different situation. Not an invasion. Your argument is not valid. Telling you before you post a CNN video.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Having a different leader doesn't absolve you of past mistakes.

The mistake was made for those who voted for Obama 2 times.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The mistake was made for those who voted for Obama 2 times.

Of course , Obama !

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Completly, no similarity whatsoever?

Guess the poor Syrians got what was coming to them?

That being a right good few Tomahawk and Storm Shadow munitions.

I mean those don't create refugees nor add to the next generation of terrorist, eh?

Tell me if Syria were ever to invade our respective airspace with such advanced ordinance what would happen next?

My guess is they would be glowing in the dark for the next 10,000 years or so.

edit on 13-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well it's not like we deployed mass formations of hundreds of thousands of troops. We have our proxy army the SDF doing g the heavy lifting. But our proxy and turkish proxy do not like each other so the two proxies are fighting in northern Syria because Turkey wants the slice of pie it was promised when it all started so many years ago.

There are two big problems left for the Syrian army. Confronting turkey as they take back idlib and figure out if they will ever get back the northern parts of their land, and the Golan heights. Iran has been testing their border and air defense with uav incursions I to Israel, some of which are shot down by IDF And then retaliated again. I know irN and Syria aRe planning to retake the Golan heights for good.

Funny that the only pocket ISIS has left is nudged up against the Golan where Israel attacks the Syrians when they try to cross. Whatever it takes for our guys to win I guess???

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And what of Blair and Cameron??

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How in the hell did Trump get blamed, when he wasn't even a politician at the time of the Iraq war?

I tend to disagree with Sieg!narr the Gabriel on pretty much everything

You should also disagree on this. But I guess its always easier to blame Trump instead of Obama to avoid being labeled a racist. So yea, I get where he's coming from.

Iraq War, also called Second Persian Gulf War, (2003–11), conflict in Iraq that consisted of two phases. The first of these was a brief, conventionally fought war in March–April 2003, in which a combined force of troops from the United States and Great Britain (with smaller contingents from several other countries) invaded Iraq and rapidly defeated Iraqi military and paramilitary forces. It was followed by a longer second phase in which a U.S.-led occupation of Iraq was opposed by an insurgency. After violence began to decline in 2007, the United States gradually reduced its military presence in Iraq, formally completing its withdrawal in December 2011.

Iraq War
edit on 13-7-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Emperor Xi didn't dare to meddle with matters of a sovereign state in order to feed his MICes, thus nobody had to call him out on his militarism.

We Krauts always had a different strategy to deal with terrorism, this shouldn't come to you as a surprise. It's not about Trump but rather about the moronic solutions he's actually suggesting, get it?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What about them, they are war criminals, plain and simple.

Protected by other war criminals.

It's a circular predicament non the less deplorable.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Completly, no similarity whatsoever?

Guess the poor Syrians got what was coming to them?

That being a right good few Tomahawk and Storm Shadow munitions.

I mean those don't create refugees nor add to the next generation of terrorist, eh?

Tell me if Syria were ever to invade our respective airspace with such advanced ordinance what would happen next?

My guess is they would be glowing in the dark for the next 10,000 years or so.

Who supported the ousting of Assad??? The Globalist bankers that's who! You guys who support this globalist movement have more blood on your hands than those of us against it. Look at Libya. Every country that was destroyed under Bush, Obama/Clinton were due to refusing to jump on the Global banking Debt train. They wanted to adhere to the Gold standard and the Globalists couldn't have that now could they?

Don't know if Assad is a good guy or bad guy, but at least his country seemed a lot better off before he became a target of the Globalist Mafia. Same goes for the people of Libia and Iraq.

For those of you who don't get it? If you call people who want sovereignty, "Nationalists" usually with the term "white" in front of it so as to make the term Nationalist sound Racist even though people of all colors love their country and sovereignty? Then YOU support Globalism!

edit on 13-7-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's funny when whataboutism falls flat.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Trump and May answer to the banking houses and cartels, that's a given.

Good guy/bad guy, these people think "They" are above such ideologies, hence our very serious problem!

Fact is any nation without world bank connections and a centralized banking system in place are next.

Iran probably has a few months left if truth be told.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

And what of Blair and Cameron??

Blair wanted to impress his best mate George and Cameron was a posh twit who wanted to play with the French in the sand.
It didn't end well for either of them.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Unless it lands on top of you of course.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Having a different leader doesn't absolve you of past mistakes.

But blaming a present leader for a past leader's mistakes is just as stupid, and it's why we have a new leader.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Newsflash

The American president, the son and grandson of immigrants who leads a nation populated almost entirely by the descendants of immigrants, doubled down on those comments, calling immigration “a very negative thing for Europe,” and claiming that immigrants were responsible for a decline in security. The evolution of the formerly monoethnic nation states of Europe into multicultural societies more like America, Trump said, was a bad thing. “I don’t think it’s good for Europe and I don’t think it’s good for our country,” he said.

Well. Uhm, how about ending the War with Terror for good, Mr. Presents? We should talk about the reasons for flight and I'd like to propose a global UBI to end economic migration for good. How is that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join