It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archangel Gabriel on NATO and Don's Militarism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

"We must not be under any illusions. Donald Trump only knows strength and then we have to show him that we are strong, and if he reclaims billions of US military spending from us, we will have to reclaim billions from him for the Refugees produced by failed US military interventions, for example in Iraq. "

SPON - google translate

German SPON article

Sorry for the horrible translation, I did my best to make it work.

Anyhow. I tend to disagree with Sieg!narr the Gabriel on pretty much everything, which is probably why I'm surprised to see so much honesty in a SPD traitor like that. Given his good connections to the German mil-ind complex it might be wise to take his statement with truckloads of salt, which is kinda sad... cuz ... ya know... he's spot on for once in a while.

Rather a tough nut to put a number on, but there you have it: payback time!

*migrating crickets*

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Archangel Donald doesn't care.

It's a point though , the refugee crisis was started by failed US interventionism so why shouldn't they pay toward the cost other countries are having to bear while they close their own doors.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Pull our troops out of Germany and close up our bases! Bring em home and tell NATO to screw emselves. Merckel went with the wishes of Peter Sutherland and her EU masters in Brussels and SHE made the choice to open up your borders to foreign invaders. Did Trump make the decision for the idiotic EU to have open borders?

Don't blame the US for your bleeding hearts and BS diversity dreams.

I also don't remember Trump being prez during the Iraq war?
edit on 13-7-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But think of the children!

Does Germany want to ship all those poor babies across the ocean to get eaten by sharks or attacked by pirates?!

Monsters!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Excuse us, but the rest of NATO went with us into Iraq. Let's not pretend this was done all by our merry selves. There should be shared culpability for that. But we are not the ones who opened your borders for the free flow of humans escaping hardship. That was all y'all.

Not so easy to deal with all the world begging g you for help, and. Yet we get clowned for keeping strict border control now while Europeans lament the consequences of that very policy of open borders.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well you never know what a Trickster is going to do.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Excuse us, but the rest of NATO went with us into Iraq.

Nope. Canada refused on that one.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Fighting talk from the Germans, complete with revisionism. I seem to recall the Germans, under Merkel, made grand announcements that Germany will receive refugees and anyone. This is why Europe is now awash with half of Africa's impoverished looking for a new life. Most of the people risking their loves to get to Germany and Europe are not refugees, but economic migrants.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

When it comes to NATO and its states that is a far greater statement. We should be surprised by willful ignorance of history, however, currently that is far to common and thus loses such.

In the past, when it comes to Germany and the different countries in Europe, the past shaped those countries to what we see today. Some of those countries, such as Germany, and some of the former Eastern Bloc countries, were not allowed to have a large standing military. Take Germany, after World War 2, that was one of the conditions that were set, and it was in the treaty that ended the war, that Germany would no longer have a standing military, and only really got out of the entire being controlled within the last 20 years, along with finally being reunited together.

Trump seems to not understand or has forgotten that the way business works and politics, there are differences. And while yes Germany gets some resources it needs from Russia, many of that has been there for years, as Russia was in control of 1/4 of the country at one time.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Excuse us, but the rest of NATO went with us into Iraq. Let's not pretend this was done all by our merry selves.

Britain went into Iraq with America not NATO , the driver of the illegal invasion was the US with Britain there as political and military support.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Same with Germany. Schröder the old Trickster had some maple sirup himself, I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If you make the mess you should contribute to cleaning it up.

Funny how America is all closed-door policy xenophobic and screaming about terrorism from the rooftops these days when they, just like my own nation, had a hand in the creation of said refugee problem in the first place via Gulf War 1 and 2, Afganistan, Syria and the like.

If you bomb them, they will come!
edit on 13-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Fighting talk from the Germans, complete with revisionism.

Care to expand on that?

Most of the people risking their loves to get to Germany and Europe are not refugees, but economic migrants.

Let's just assume that this is correct for discussions sake, you think the War with Terror doesn't export economical turmoil as well?
edit on 13-7-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The insanity of you EU supporters is your insane protests because Trump is there. You guys rolled out the red carpet with NO protests for some of the worst dictators in the world. Erdogan from Turkey, guy who imprisons journalists, gave him a red carpet welcome. Prince Salman, Saudia Arabia, red carpet welcome yet women are treated as 2nd class citizens in his country. Xi Jinping, China, the guy who just made himself ruler for life of China, red carpet welcome in EU with a golden carriage ride, no need to explain how horribly the Chinese government treats it's citizens!

But TRUMP? You guys are clueless as to how horrible some of these leaders you adored and welcomed with open arms.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Xi Jinping, China, the guy who just made himself ruler for life of China, red carpet welcome in EU with a golden carriage ride, no need to explain how horribly the Chinese government treats it's citizens!

Didn't Xi Jinping have a State Visit to the US in 2015 ?
America hosts it's fair share of despots so while pointing the finger at us you have 4 fingers pointing at yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well. Your dropping bombs in that area for the last two years with the rest of us, don't you try and wash Canada's hands now. I am pretty sure there was a team deployed on the ground as well. I was keeping track of each NATO state as each one started to trickle in a group of "advisors" but I lost track when I realized that Ll the big guys had already had boots on the ground. There are Canadians inside Syria today giving us a hand building g that new country in the Euphrates river valley.

Can't wash your hands in the same bloody sink as the rest of us and claim they are clean my friend.

I know from previous posts And research there Are ground forces on Syrian soil from USA, Italy, France, turkey, Germany, Britain, Spain, Poland, Netherlands , Canada and a handful of smaller states of which I believe Bulgaria was one???
That's our side. Then there are Iranians, Russians, uzbeks, Chinese, Lebanese, and a handful of other states contribute to the Eastern axis powers. This is an incomplete list because I have not even counted the states that are only supporting g with air strikes or logistically like Jordan and Greece and such. There are about fifty nation's directly involved or with logistics inside Syria today. CJTF-OIR has 27 NATO states and most of the gulf alliance and. Handful of others participation in the fight agaist ISIS, of which Syria is the most significant battlefield left.
edit on 7-13-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It's a point though , the refugee crisis was started by failed US interventionism so why shouldn't they pay toward the cost other countries are having to bear while they close their own doors.

Just to be clear before the liberal crap wave hit this thread :

Trump didn't invade any country.

Trump didn't force other countries to take refugees.

F# Obama had 8 years to fix it.

European leaders like Merkel open their doors to refugees and they loved Obama. So let them deal with their karma.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Well. Your dropping bombs in that area for the last two years with the rest of us, don't you try and wash Canada's hands now. I am pretty sure there was a team deployed on the ground as well. I was keeping track of each NATO state as each one started to trickle in a group of "advisors" but I lost track when I realized that Ll the big guys had already had boots on the ground. There are Canadians inside Syria today giving us a hand building g that new country in the Euphrates river valley.

Can't wash your hands in the same bloody sink as the rest of us and claim they are clean my friend.

I have ALWAYS been against the MIC, yet it seems the world has turned upside down when all the peaceniks now seem to support it, (NATO) because TRUMP? lol

I guess Homeland Security wasn't joking under Obama when they had that Zombie Apocalypse drill.....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Having a different leader doesn't absolve you of past mistakes.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Skelpt poor old Syria with a good amount of Cruise missiles through now did he not?

Guess that's just politics over war all the same, more like a Police action or the like?

Not just you lot, we were at it with our Storm Shadows.

Trumps apt to invade anywhere aside from Russia at the drop of a hat should he deem it to further his cause. Pretty much guaranteed 4 more years really, as any and all POTUS know.
edit on 13-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join