It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on CBS News live broadcast.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
IDK if this is on regular network channel feed, I use a roku streamer and the CBSN app on it.......
Dont have a you tube of this, likely too soon, press conference still on as I'm typing this.
Trump & UK Prime minister live press conference.
Trump fielded some questions, and told the CNN reporter that he didn't speak to CNN as they are fake news and not a real network.
CNN rep could be heard saying that CNN is a real network.
Trump has said similar stuff before, of course, but this is first time he's ever directly said this directly to a represenative of a network, isn't it?

I know, no big deal, right? Just made me laugh.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Brywilson2 because: Spelling and grammar.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

He's done that quite a few times.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
He's right

I hear the news from MSNBC and CNN and its mostly about how racist I am for not voting the way they told me to

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Directly to a networks' represenative/reporter? Ive never really noticed, in all his rhetoric.
Im a trump supporter, but still amazed me.

link   

How is it, trump is taking credit for Obamas plan from 2014 that was already in place??????? Oh yeah its trump! PATHETIC! I suppose his followers will just clap like seals.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Last place CNN isn't crashing because they're a news organization, eh? I guess the "useless eaters" are brighter than we've been given credit for. Still one of the greatest T.V. moments in its history:

edit on 13-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I personally disagree with Trump not answering CNN questions.

Sure, we know it's fake news and that they're disgusting, but he should at least hear them and then answer if what they're talking is bananas.

This way it seems like he's only choosing what to answer.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

He's said it before.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Huh? Obama was against Brexit. He actually interfered with the UK to prevent it.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

How is it, trump is taking credit for Obamas plan from 2014 that was already in place??????? Oh yeah its trump! PATHETIC! I suppose his followers will just clap like seals.

What is he taking credit for? In the context of your quoted reply this makes no sense. Finish your statement so I dont have to fill in the blanks, guy.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
I see what you're saying but in a way he's actually offering them a way to get back some self respect and start acting like a news outlet rather than the puppet mouthpiece of the globalists. He's a good dad; if they grow up a little he'll reward them. It's his style lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yea, pretty sure that's his strategy too.

The problem is, these reporters asking the questions are just puppets from the big guys. He needs to reach the top of the pyramid to get this done.

But I believe he's trying tho.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I think it's very telling that it finally took a billionaire from New York to actually start sounding like the president is one of us.

It's refreshing to listen to Trump's press conferences because he doesn't have the filters that normal politicians have.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brywilson2

Trump fielded some questions, and told the CNN reporter that he didn't speak to CNN as they are fake news and not a real network.
CNN rep could be heard saying that CNN is a real network.
Trump has said similar stuff before, of course, but this is first time he's ever directly said this directly to a represenative of a network, isn't it?

I know, no big deal, right? Just made me laugh.

Of course when the Obama administrations was doing this to Fox, it was hunky-dory.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Directly to a networks' represenative/reporter? Ive never really noticed, in all his rhetoric.
Im a trump supporter, but still amazed me.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That is funny. I think its funny when he goes after CNN. I stopped watching CNN when they faked reports in Iraq by having stages gun fire in the background and the reporter faking his reactions.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He wants to control the media. He hates freedom of speech.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Ironically, during the press conference, Trump literally claimed his own words that he used well being interviewed by the Sun news paper was "fake news". CNN even just played the audio recording of Trump directly criticising Theresa May during the interview, which he then called "fake news" during this news conference. So theirs no doubt that he did in fact say it.

Essentially his just called himself "fake news", lol... The man is unhinged.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
He wants to control the media. He hates freedom of speech.

After 8 years if Obama actually controlling the media and you guys were fine with that.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

That seems like a nice video to watch.

Do you happen to have a link?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join