It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there security cameras in the bathrooms at Langley???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have pondered for years the possibilty of cameras being in certain bathrooms in America. I have been to many public bathrooms in my time and I would think that out of all the ones I have used, that at least ONE of them had a camera in them. Cameras today can be so small that not even the trained intel expert can spot them out. Not to mention it is well known that perversion in America is a it's greatest heights.

It is well known that this type of perversion is highly illegal. Yet one must wonder how it is possible for the intel services not to use such devices in their sensitive areas. The all seeing eye is everywhere within The Company. It is well known that every man with The Company is watch. So why should they have a free ride in the bathroom. As if there are any exceptions in this agency. I think not.

How about you???

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My father, having worked/stationed at Langley, has mentioned the fact that indeed camara's are located in certain bathrooms or restroom facilities. These are only at certain areas (ie: restricted access area's, parts of the NASA facilites, certain areas of flight ops, etc). They are used for survelliance purposes (?) in those highly sensitive areas.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
My father, having worked/stationed at Langley, has mentioned the fact that indeed camara's are located in certain bathrooms or restroom facilities. These are only at certain areas (ie: restricted access area's, parts of the NASA facilites, certain areas of flight ops, etc). They are used for survelliance purposes (?) in those highly sensitive areas.

regards
seekerof

Tell your father that Abraham Virtue is releaved to hear that. It is my opinion that these cameras are very necassary for security purposes. I think that in order to run a business like that there must be someone watching these folks do their dirty business.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i just read about a new security device in airports. it reveals everything under your clothes, so the people operating the device (security guards) are able to see even your "hidden" parts. so now that this is being done, i doubt that genitals are going to be safe in bathrooms either.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
i just read about a new security device in airports. it reveals everything under your clothes, so the people operating the device (security guards) are able to see even your "hidden" parts. so now that this is being done, i doubt that genitals are going to be safe in bathrooms either.

Those devices are also there and in hand held form also....I can atest that personally, when my father, before he retired, took me to a high security area that he worked at....that area, I am not at liberty to reveal. But be assurd, those devices exist and are in use at Langley.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster

So you know what these devices are called???

I haven't heard of them but have long suspected their presence in this world. Can you clarify with me their existance by showing me one of these devices. Gee I sure hate to ask this question, but do you have a link?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I can't find a picture off hand, though one is bound to exist somewhere, but they look like, at least the one used on me, those devices they use at airports to scan for items on you. The one used on me was hand held but linked to a 'unseen' computer for viewing and analyzing.

regards
seekerof

AF1

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Cameras are neccessary at places like langley. There are some things that you just cant take the risk.

I know that at the Virginia Beach Strip they have recently installed cameras and have them constantly filtering through faces with FBI files.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They are considering using the x-ray device that basically sees right through your clothes and exposes only foreign objects and the naked body of the person. Are they invading our privacy or is it necessary to maintain national security?

Airport Screeners May Get X-Ray Vision

top topics

join