It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian cannabis workers targeted by U.S. border guards for lifetime bans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

originally posted by: CB328

Sessions is flat wrong on this issue

Sessions is flat wrong on everything.

Well now just wait a second. Let's see what the Bible says about weed. That'll surely clear things up.

Well Moses and Jesus both went up into the high places.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: BiffWellington

originally posted by: CB328

Sessions is flat wrong on this issue

Sessions is flat wrong on everything.

Well now just wait a second. Let's see what the Bible says about weed. That'll surely clear things up.

Well Moses and Jesus both went up into the high places.

Also the Gutenberg Bible was printed on hemp paper so clearly god approves of weed...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
This is ridiculous.
This guy is bringing us backwards in time.

But closer to God!

God hates stoners. Eery politician will tell you. And liking what God likes, ensures votes.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: loam

BLOODY HELL!

No wonder I ruined my life, have been left bereft of all things hopeful and am a wisp of what I could have been.. And here I was blaming alcohol, all along.

The things you learn..

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
As I understand it Canada has direct access to driving and criminal records and that may be reciprocal. Likely with most countries it is.

It's not with the Britain. US immigration can only request information from UK authorites with the permission of the UK citizen, but if they were going to to do that they'd just deny entry and send us back on the next plane.
Yep, it's easy to get into the US with an ESTA visa waiver for British citizens with criminal records, just lie through your teeth and be a good actor.

EDIT
Oh, and don't take any devices like smart phones so they can't go snooping through it, buy one in the States with a US SIM card.
I have a disadvantage in that if you google my name I'm the only one in the world (just first name and family name), only a single entry for me, one electoral roll/census when I foolishly didn't tick the private box, shows an old address from years ago. I use a fake name on social media because I'm the only one in the world with my name, my son does the same. US border force will find nothing on me when I eventually visit lol
edit on 14-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Sessions job is to uphold our current law. He is NOT a legislator, no more than a judge should be able to legislate from the bench, but uphold our current laws.

This makes me picture a doctor.

Imagine a doctor who sees a patient with a unique problem, and investigates this problem. See's it's something other than the typical diagnosis reveals. But instead of trying to fix the problem, says "Well, current medicine says you need paracetamol." and goes along with the status quo. Effectively keeping the patient in their suffering, but still having done their job.

How many people must die, before the doctor stops being part of the process, and becomes part of the change that is needed. It has to begin somewhere. Those that seek to quash such outrageous dissent are the real sickness.
edit on 14-7-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I use a fake name on social media because I'm the only one in the world with my name, my son does the same...l

Found you...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Bahaha! No that's my brother!!

EDIT
Honestly though, I've worked damn hard to keep my unique name off the internet.
My son had a DUI after rolling his car a couple of years ago, the local newspaper reported it so searching his unique name it came up easily and US immigration would be able to find it if they searched him.
Luckily he plays rugby for our town so after the last season or two if he presents himself to US immigration they'll have to scroll through multiple pages of match reports from the newspaper before coming close to finding that conviction. It's really buried now so he'll take the risk telling lies to get in on an ESTA visa waiver.
edit on 14-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join