It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
btw everyone

apparently Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing has been erased from the timeline

The Cabal used it to stuff their cannibalistic delicacies. Stouffers never thought she would lose. On Trump Timeline, their stuffing stuff is no longer needed.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

That's a funny letter to the owners of that site. Must be this criminal's first attempt at going beyond telephones and text messaging. Some wealthy 70 year old pedo.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Bigger day on Tuesday, when the U.S. House returns from a 4 day vacation.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm wondering when the msm will be wrenched from the elite's control and become 'free' to report truth and reality. Many people are still fast asleep and snoring and totally unaware of Q and the Deep State and the rest of it. Oblivious to it all. The fact that the msm refuse to ask 'Who Is Q?' has everything to do with why millions remain unaware.

Has anyone noticed that msm won't acknowledge Q AT ALL? Not even to mock it. Just a deafening silence. They know what Q is. They don't want their snoring audience to have any inkling of it. It's why they daren't even mock it.

The media is being used to decieve the masses, to cover up and distract attention from the most heinous crimes instead of delivering information. The media is responsible for allowing the vilest criminals to go unpunished, and helps them stay in powerful positions.

Q, if by any chance you might be reading this: When are you going to free the msm? It is a vital tool for the spread of information to the masses, this 'war' could be over much sooner if the masses could read/hear about the stuff we've all read/heard about on here and other sites. Isn't Q about getting the Truth out there, the 'Great Awakening' and all that? Well, free the msm and let it tell the Truth for once and the Great Awakening will happen, will it not?

I'm no chess master nor a strategist nor war expert or owt, but I wudda thunk that one of the first moves to make would be to go to where the lies/propaganda/information is being broadcast from, and either destroy the equipment or take it over and broadcast my own information/propaganda.

Q - Sort the msm out, man.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

ALL CAPS for "Capital punishment"?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I would encourage more of you to "play Rel"!

"So much decoding... so little time"

"Many hands make light work"!!

DCX is also shorthand for the MS Word file type DOCX which is a template.

K= Kill
FW= Forward (the data to Administrative Appeals judge?)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'll do a decode on #1254 next and see what drops out.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

For some reason that first chan post reminded me of the spam emails from Nigeria asking for bank account details to deposit a legacy or lottery winnings in.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well that went down quick, I just finished SGT Report interview with Robert David Steele. Wanted to share it with a friend and it's gone, the youtube channel is terminated. So take a look on bitchute if you want, although most is already known here I think...

THE COMMON ENEMY OF RUSSIA & THE U.S. IS THE DEEP STATE SHADOW GOVERNMENT

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How many will not return because they've been detained?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wish I knew how to decode like you do. I took a stab at it because all the acronyms were already there.

Yours sounds better. I took all military acronyms from acronym finder.

We all contribute in different ways. 🍻

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Ever notice how much time the media spends on debunking Santa Claus?
No? Why is that I wonder???
But they should spend time debunking Q???
Oh and Morning Joe Scarborough has indeed mocked the Q thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Ha ha...What drops out.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Just make it up. That's what he's doing.
No secret needed. Just a good imagination.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Wand, yes, we all seem to step into our optimum areas of contribution, seemlessly, without any overt organisation - never ceases to amaze me!

Having said that, decodes are a lot easier than many think. Therefore I'll create and post a Decode template together with a "Decoding for Dummies guide".

I've decoded less than a hundred posts in 6 months. Mainly this has been because I'm also maintaining the Post/tweet spreadsheet, reading the thread and investigating too. At this rate it will take 8 years to decode all 1600. I would argue that it is NECESSARY to increase the number of decoders because we are depriving ourselves of leads!!!

When you consider that its not just Q posts, POTUS tweets also need decoding... well that just emphasises the scale of the issue.

If 5 people did just 3 decodes a month that would double our throughput.

ETA - Maybe I should retitle it "Decoding for Sillys".

edit on 23-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
We will know what this really is by the falling of the fruits and the fruits are about to fall.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I love a good Hillary-bashing article, but this is starting to get sad.

What is She Wearing? Hillary Clinton Looks Like Hell at OzyFest – Wrapped in a Drape (VIDEO)

Hillary turned up at Ozyfest in Central Park, literally looking like they'd just dragged her out of bed. She was wearing something that looks more like a hospital gown than a dress, and seemingly hadn't even brushed her hair.

Seriously, she looks like an invalid who never leaves her house.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

What the hell? Is Iran on trial?
All caps is just him going what we call "Full Trump" ! LOL
edit on 7232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Twatter is losing their minds. It has rained here for 3 days straight. Now there is going to be a flood. I'm gonna build an ark.

It's past 4am somewhere. Let the hand wringing commence.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Aallanon

George Bush Sr's. heart doctor has been killed in a bicycle to bicycle 'drive by' shooting. This was a targeted killing. Let's hope this Dr. gets justice unlike other high profile connected killings.

Hausknecht, 65, was biking north when he passed the shooter going in the other direction, Finner said. The shooter turned, fired two shots at Hausknecht and rode away on his bike, Finner said.

In an updated description, the suspect is said to be a white or Hispanic male, about 30 years old, wearing a tan baseball cap, gray warmup jacket, khaki shorts and riding a light-colored mountain bike bicycle.

www.cnn.com...

DAFUQ? Why would somebody kill Bush Sr.'s heart doctor? What could he know that would need to be kept secret?

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join