It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Could be Security

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

He’s embassy security, making sure the trumpksi loving rapist isn’t getting out in the sofa

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I was a commercial and residential mover for many years..

The man in the dress shirt is obviously not a lumper..

But I've seen plenty of security dressed exactly like that present at the loading bays of most upper class or commercial buildings..

The lumper on the other end of that couch is out of frame stage right..

Again, that's my opinion,nothing more..

What I find odd is the cheekbone masking "bandaid" one the lumpers left cheek..

Is that a camera artifact? I have no expertise of digital photography forensics..

As always,

Respectfully,
~meathead

Eta- there may not even be another mover on the end of that couch..I can also picture the couch being on a dolly at that angle.. I've taken many out by myself like that..
edit on 22-7-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Added

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I know Standard Hotels website has been posted before, but I think it has changed.

The guy drawing "occupancy" on the window is a bit odd. Abramovic fan?

www.standardhotels.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Are we still connecting dots?

Of course, except for the lazy and complacent!!

Corroborate the picture above with this: Cross of Lorraine

My esoteric friends are MIA, which is disappointing.

I would never lead you astray.

Rothschild family crest

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
#FreeAssange

Source

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I think Dolly is right, hes behind it balancing it. Not helping carry

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WhatTheory

Not my problem.

Huh?
If you cannot explain how you see it's wholly legal and valid, then yes, that is YOUR problem. LOL

edit on 7/22/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Dashen,

Q
!CbboFOtcZs
11 Jun 2018 - 5:37:22 PM
Past statement was directed @ confirmation statements, not assumptions (+JA throw in).
These are spread to discredit knowing will not materialize.
Good decoding.
Technically US 11th = SING 12th, correct?
What else might (23) refer to?
DASH v Minus?
Military.
Q

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I wouldn't imagine it would be a set date, that's not how these types of operations work normally, but maybe it is. I'm not looking to prove myself or my sources to you or anyone else around here. I'm simply relaying what I know. Believe me or don't, no skin off my back either way.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

The pics are stills from this video

twitter.com...

Not sure what is on the cheek but the couch moving looks awkward and it appears there is only 1 mover and a security guard. Not sure why RT, who's video it is, made so many editing cuts in the video. So one cannot see the person getting back in the van.

I am going to see if I can find a better video.

I believe Ruptly has a camera there often.
edit on 22 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

i know. theres a few other ones.
i dont dare believe its for me

edit on 7 22 2018 by dashen because: :0

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Qbdoobydo

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm approaching my mobile data limit(4 gigs) so I did not watch the video I apologize for not doing due diligence before commenting.

"Bad Meathead! Bad meat! "

/tucks tail,points ears at the ground and slinks back into lurk mode...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Rothschild Bank caught in money laundering scandal

Authorities have accused Rothschild Bank AG and its subsidiary Rothschild Trust AG of not only failing to reveal the source of the assets of dubious customers but also of expanding their business dealings with them. Switzerland's Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) has concluded an investigation into suspected money laundering operations involving Rothschild Bank and Malaysian state investment fund 1MDB. The regulator concluded that Rothschild Bank was in "serious breach" of "due diligence, reporting and documentation requirements."

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
---Just putting this back out there, cant be posted enough times imo--- This was in Tucson

The situation came to a head Sunday afternoon when, according to the group, they dug up a bloody knife, female underwear, and the plane ticket of a potentially missing girl from Seattle. The group is trying to contact the girl’s family for verification. They filmed the finding live on Facebook, and shortly thereafter, the police showed up and arrested two members of the group for trespassing.

Interestingly, the land on which the bunker was found is reportedly owned by CEMEX, a multinational building materials company based in Mexico that is a partner of the Clinton Global Initiative and partially owned by wealth management firm Bronfman E.L. Rothschild L.P.
Additionally, CEMEX received a $7 million contract from the Clinton Global Initiative, nearly two and half years after the quake, to build houses in Haiti during Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State in 2012.

Now, here is where the connections get interesting, the CEO of Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, who is both a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and confidante of Hillary Clinton. As we reported back in May 2016 during her presidential campaign, “Hillary Clinton attended a $100,000-a-head fundraiser hosted by none other than Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent New York businesswoman, and supporter of Mrs. Clinton.”

Ironically, the Mayor of Tuscon also happens to be named Jonathan Rothschild.

"These people are sick"

www.thedailysheeple.com...

edit on 22-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

csglobe.com...

Putin bans Rothschild's from Russia

Who knows though?
edit on 22-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

They have definitely changed their website with new things added. Thanks for posting this.

Abramovic's friend Balazsmwho owned the hotel chain sold most of his interest to Standard International Management LLC.

Last fall, Balazs sold 80 percent of his interest in Standard International, the business that runs his hotels. However, he retained ownership of the real estate, including at the Standard High Line. With this deal he sold the real estate at the Standard High Line, too.

The group of investors who bought his stake in Standard International last year include David Heller, a former Goldman Sachs trader, who is also an investor in the Standard, East Village, according to Balazs, who is also an owner there.

Another article on the sale

The first Standard Hotel was opened on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood by legendary hotelier, Andre Balazs in 1999. Since then a series of hotels have been added to the group in downtown Los Angeles, New York, and Miami. Balazs' focus on creating creative environments with a focus on top-flight restaurants and clubs where interesting people from a cross-section of business and the arts might get together. Original investors in the Hollywood hotel included Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, and Benicio del Toro.

I have no doubt that they are part of the same circles.

Dashen: This is full blown satanic witchcraft w/ped activity from all the stuff I have dug into. There is another one of those clubs like snctm. It was founded by the guy who was kicked out of snctm. I was digging on him last night in the wee hours and fell asleep before archiving. A few things I found made my skin crawl. I got up this morning and their profile is now private. They were tipped off by someone on Twatter. So before you post anything public anywhere make sure to archive everything first.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join