It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Interesting synchronicity... I'm going to a family do tomorrow... I had resolved to talk to a nephew before you posted this.

The kid was an under 12 UK chess champion and gives off a smarmy "i'm in control" air but hates to be front off stage.

I was going to break him in to realise he's a "fox"... the guy who makes everything fit together and work in a business. He needs to learn how much power he will have as long as he understands his role and stays in the background outside of the MSM/politics.

Point being, in reference to your post, it's the foxes that we need to identify... Bill Priestap being one...the guy from the FBI or DOJ who knew the department inside out... was it Galcieri or something similar?

edit on 20-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

To be objective, we should recognise that White hats MAY have killed the doctor after discovering he'd been tasked with arkanciding the ex-president.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Just found out that if you type “Trump” on iOS keyboard it auto-suggests “Trump-Putin”, lmaooo.

They really play a role on this.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Re your avatar...

How far back does this symbolism of Index finger in the air go, in relation to believers in John the Baptist?

eisegesis may be able to confirm...
edit on 20-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes. Reread all drops

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes. Reread all drops

Godspeed.

Semper Fidelis.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Who can cancel EAS?
Who can command Eagle Globe & Anchor?
Huber. Mueller. HR-6166 / S.3930.
ThankQ Maddog.

You really do know more than you know.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence

twitter.com...

Game time. The battle still rages on but we have already won the war. Final phase initiated. Once a marine always a marine. Mueller was on our side all along and it is way too late for them to pull the plug now. Witches and Warlocks. Checkmate.

🇺🇸🗽🌎

twitter.com...

Then the new one above changed today July 20.

Enjoy the show!!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Has anyone read the full context of the "no there there" text? It really leaves nothing to the imagination.

FBIased.

“Who gives a f*ck, one more AD like [redacted] or whoever?” Strzok wrote, weighing the merits of promotion, before apparently suggesting what would be a more attractive role: “An investigation leading to impeachment?” Lisa Page apparently realized the conversation had gone too far and tried to reel it in. “We should stop having this conversation here,” she texted back, adding later it was important to examine “the different realistic outcomes of this case.” A few minutes later Strzok texted his own handicap of the Russia evidence: “You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.”

Here's the full write up by Zero Hedge. Good read.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust.

Paramount Television President Amy Powell has been fired after making inappropriate comments, the movie and TV studio’s Chief Executive Jim Gianopulos told staff Thursday.

www.latimes.com...

Of course the James Gunn firing from Disney someone mentioned earlier.

I was watching that happen in real time last night, crazy!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
An unconfirmed Q post from a few days ago. Just putting it out there.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
An unconfirmed Q post from a few days ago. Just putting it out there.

It's bullcrap. Another fake Q poster. The BO at 8ch confirmed it a few days ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That's what I suspected.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
a reply to: Aallanon

Put it together perfectly.

The question everyone should be asking is how it went unseen for a decade on Twitter of all places.

It can hide in plain sight as long as people haven't been taught about it. But learned once, its easy to see. Before learned, you'd have no idea that rabbits, pedo-talk, occultism, international bankers and fame have anything to do with each other.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Big no HUGE news

Trump to take control of Federal Reserve

www.cnbc.com...

And right there we have what all this fake outrage in MSM is really about. Our money system needs some serious rethinking.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I started a thread on it yesterday. I sense that many of you only come to ATS for this Q thread?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Flynns twitter account sabotaged? Im getting a taking too long to load error

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: The GUT

Brotha GUT,
you really should take a look at my thread

It's good to the last drop and my independent research has continued from there if you want to know more

Holy Moly.....looks to the sky / God......ok, I'll read it...

" Dear Lord, Please help me / us , to find the courage to face what will come. Give us the Strength to persevere and Know that our efforts are not in vain " ....Amen.....Goodnight Guys.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Surprise. The secret tape news today was again just Fake News. Nice try NYTimes.

Can anyone explain this another way? Not sinking in for me.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Surprise. The secret tape news today was again just Fake News. Nice try NYTimes.

Can anyone explain this another way? Not sinking in for me.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
Im not sure, but I think he is deflating it, before it gets inflated. And as someone pointed out, a great curve ball to the media. Pure Trump LOL LOL I think it was a simple chess move. Im sure the media is pi$$ed because they cant spring it before the midterms LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join