It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
More resignations 4 in a bunch.

Four members of a Homeland Security advisory council have resigned in protest over the Trump administration’s immigration policies, citing the “morally repugnant” practice of separating immigrant families at the border.

dmlnews.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: The GUT

Brotha GUT,
you really should take a look at my thread

It's good to the last drop and my independent research has continued from there if you want to know more

I actually have that thread saved and have been meaning to dig in---I guess that's my hint from the universe.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Tomorrow seems appropriate for Q to post - 17 days after 4th!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
a reply to: eisegesis

People like George Soros actively sponsor and create "class war" and "race war" by covertly sponsoring both sides of a conflict. Without artificial money injection and manipulation of information, there are no class or race wars.

Except this time around, things are not going to play out the way Soros intends. In fact, the more money he wastes on facilitating the death and destruction of America (like he did with Hillary), the less he'll have in THE END.

ANTIFA = TOOLS (broken and rusty)

qanon.pub...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

"Was TRUMP asked to run for President?"

Step 1:

Courts-martial of the United States are trials conducted by the U.S. military or by state militaries. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for criminal violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory.

Step 2:

Military tribunals are distinct from courts-martial. A military tribunal is an inquisitorial system based on charges brought by military authorities, prosecuted by a military authority, judged by military officers, and sentenced by military officers against a member of an enemy army.

Step 3:

Military tribunals also, generally speaking, do not assert jurisdiction over people who are acknowledged to be civilians who are alleged to have broken civil or criminal laws. However, military tribunals are sometimes used to try individuals not affiliated with a particular state's military who are nonetheless accused of being combatants and acting in violation of the laws of war.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bring it, you vile and disgusting WORMS!!

(and weak sauce terrorist vagabonds like Antifa, lol)

edit on 20-7-2018 by eisegesis because: oh, the laughter...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I’ve been trying to figure out what kind of “switch” was flipped that made half the population go mad all at once.

Social engineering and MSM propaganda are certainly a big part, but doesn’t it seem extreme enough to possibly suggest something more than that?

I wouldn't be surprised if its keyed to refresh rates of computer monitors.

You know, back when the Rodney King riots happened, the very first thought in my mind was that it was a proof of concept test for a space based beam type weapon aimed at provoking an uncontrolled and violent reaction among a specific subset of the population. I had absolutely nothing to base that on; it was just my gut reaction.

And that was 25 years ago.

Knowing how fast technology advances?

Of course, it could have been pure media and social manipulation that helped those along, it just seemed that there was a little more behind the scenes than was portrayed.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It'd be nice.
Would be kind of silly for all of thread 9 to go by without a single Q crumb,
Also, hope there's no hard feelings about the britbong memes

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Nice, I love it. Notice "How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead"
why the - after 5? referring to 5 eyes. POTUS's first call in WH was to Australia, and has since been determined that it was listened in on.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Have you noticed how the disclosure came out step by step. First painting the picture of the FBI leadership and DOJ before moving to the meat and potatoes? CIA up to the very top meddling in political affairs on domestic soil. The very reason it is not permitted to do so.

All coming together now. Brennan will have a very difficult time staying above water here. Did he lie under oath? Inquiring minds. He better lawyer up.

edit on 20-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

edit on 20-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
CIA[b ]7 Dwarfs (Computers) Disruption

!ITPb.qbhqo
29 Nov 2017 - 2:21:16 PM
Snow White utilized/activated to silence.
This was not anticipated.
Control / protection lost.
Routing through various networks ('jumpers') randomly has created connection/sec issues.
Working to resolve.
Select people removed.
Stay strong.
We are winning.
More to follow.
Q

Stock Market Crash 666
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
5 Feb 2018 - 12:18:31 PM
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
5 Feb 2018 - 12:16:50 PM
Why did the #Memo drop a Friday [& before the SB]?
Did this seem strange to you?
Watch the news.
Rothschild estate sale [Black Forest].
Stock market DIVE [666 - coincidence?].
Soros transfer of wealth.
Dopey FREED

Bold Mine

edit on 20-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 20-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thx J&C... I've worked with and even set up red teams without ever understanding the definition until now!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Brits are used to taking it on the chin Dash... and my chin is more Roman than most!

Takes a lot for me to take offence... as the shills have realised.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Also regarding NRZ
reinz.co.nz...

The real estate institute of new zealand

U.S. [in] NZ = No Logs/No Flags/No Records = U.S. Sec Clearance AUTH FVEY VIEW + Doc Take.
Read above slow and carefully.
WHY DO WE ALLOW [FORMER] DIGNITARIES SEC CLEARANCE?
Welcome to the Deep State.
Future to prove past.
Q

[in]

edit on 20-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Good catch Sabre!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thanks Rel,
don't know if its anything, but its fun to dig---

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It's FUN but it's also PRODUCTIVE!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

SBDDRV Possibilities:

www.securedbydesign.com...
SBD Drivers?

www.sbdairport.com...
San Bernardino Airport

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
IMHO the most powerful persons in any administration are the persons who hands the files and the summaries to the appointed "new"guy "in charge".

What are the new guys options? Read the whole warehouse of files?

Q.uestion: Who appoints the minions?
edit on 20-7-2018 by EartOccupant because: Tea-Time

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

When the real drops start, things will get scary. Most people will lose their minds and shock will run its course.

Then I think there will be a sudden clarity in many.

That moment will be both scary and empowering.

When the first captives are released and their captivity is traded for the freedom that their captors once enjoyed...it will be one of those world stopping "Humanity" moments we all consciously experience as a single species.

Brace for impact. Some places might get nuked over it. Totally worth it even then since there after we all get day 1.

edit on 7 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Game time. The battle still rages on but we have already won the war. Final phase initiated. Once a marine always a marine. Mueller was on our side all along and it is way too late for them to pull the plug now. Witches and Warlocks. Checkmate.

🇺🇸🗽🌎

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join