It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

It was about being in an info prison. In effect she was posting or thought she was but it wasn’t really showing up on the web it only appeared to her like it was.

Like being shadowbbanned from the entire Internet. Thats a possibility.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

vinifalou Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:40 AM
Waiting for Q to drop some huge bomb today, or I'll be very disappointed.

Did your disappointment eventuate? Or was a huge Q bomb dropped? Did I miss something?

Curious

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The bottle was in the guy's house?
OK, I'm seriously wondering if he's the person who committed the original poisoning on the Skirpals.
Remember, in the real world assassins are less Jason Bourne, and more "idiot goon from a Batman episode."

Are you saying that if he's the guy who poisoned S he made a mistake in hanging onto the bottle or are you being sarcastic?

If someone commits attempted murder you dont think they would get rid of the bottle, the most obvious piece that would implicate them? They may slip up on other smaller things that could ultimately lead the authorities back to them, but a bottle?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The bottle was in the guy's house?
OK, I'm seriously wondering if he's the person who committed the original poisoning on the Skirpals.
Remember, in the real world assassins are less Jason Bourne, and more "idiot goon from a Batman episode."

Are you saying that if he's the guy who poisoned S he made a mistake in hanging onto the bottle or are you being sarcastic?

If someone commits attempted murder you dont think they would get rid of the bottle, the most obvious piece that would implicate them? They may slip up on other smaller things that could ultimately lead the authorities back to them, but a bottle?

It's possible. There's a huge mystique surrounding "professional assassins," but many experts doubt that there's really any such thing. Seth Rich's probable killers were drug gang flunkies. Other hired guns tend to be mob goons, or just small-time criminals who think they've got what it takes.

Assassins are inherently expendable. It doesn't make sense to spend a lot of time & effort training a guy who will likely end up in prison or dead after a few jobs at most.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No, he didn’t dropped anything.

But the hearing went so funny on Strzok making a fool of himself that I even forgot about Q.

No disappointments this time.

Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I have a feeling it went something like this: Trump - "Now Bob, we both know what you did and what we have to prove it. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The hard way is where we reveal everything that has happened on your watch. 9/11...the whole she-bang. You go down in flames with the rest of them." Mueller - "A...a....and the easy way, Mr. President?" Trump - "There's a storm coming Bob, and I've got a great, big, beautiful plan....a plan that you can play a vital role in" Bob chose the plan.

So let me get this straight.
Mueller was somewhat complicit in not doing his job and following certain angles of inquiries into 911?
The most that would have eventuated is some low level players being arrested.
And Trump lets him off the hook by recruiting him?

And yet evidence is out there that the planes may have been remotely compromised and control taken away from the pilots.
Now bearing in mind that Trump is surrounded by military white hats as pointed out earlier in these threads and they would have brought him up to speed soon after Inauguration - you don't think if he is a white hat he would go after bigger fish than just some deep state CIA/FBI operatives?
Even those who profited from advance knowledge like the billions made in put option? They would be easy fodder to arrest.

That is some serious 40th level chess Trump is playing and for it to have any chance of even getting off the ground easier targets would have gone down earlier, showing the heavies that they are touchable and that Trump is coming for them.

Now using Occams Razor that gets bandied about on ATS in religious and anti-vaxx threads what would ATS'ers honestly think of such a plane. Is this a religious thread with sprinkles of truth

Or put more simply; the deaths of 2996 killed on home soil, not including countless soldiers in the Middle East as a result of US ending up there because of 911 are of no consequence to Trump and Meuller but a future plan that may go pear shaped in any number of ways is the end goal? Rhetorical question, I know

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

She has a podcast where she talks about it at length. At times throughout the 35 min I thought she was crazy but it got me thinking how much can they control ? Maybe they tested it out on Twyman, (IDK she has a pretty big web presence) and then used it on Q?

Here is the timeline I see.

Twyman starts talking and speculating about Q early on
She kinda backs off until she does THC podcast (mid spring)
Someone or something causes her to post about a couple kids being misstreated
She goes dark for approx. 30 days
She has a post a couple times in june and then she comes back on fully in June 30 and start talking about info prisons
July 4 Q goes dark.

Here is the podcast for those who missed it or were to busy.
Maybe she stumbled on to something?

www.tracytwyman.com...

edit on 19-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

JULY 20, 20186:19AM

UK minister denies Novichok breakthrough
THE UK’s Security Minister has poured doubt over news that police have identified suspects who attacked a former Russian spy and his daughter, calling it “wild speculation”......

However, Mr Wallace took to Twitter to cast doubt on the accuracy of the report.

“I think this story belongs in the “ill informed and wild speculation folder”

www.news.com.au...

This gets more interesting by the minute

The Press Association reported that officers think several Russians were involved in the attempted murder of the former double agent and daughter Yulia in Salisbury and are looking for more than one suspect.
“Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time.
They are sure they (the suspects) are Russian,” a source with knowledge of the investigation told the Press Association.

a source with knowledge of the investigation told the Press Association.

This was the narrative from an earlier news.com.au a day earlier ( I'm trying to locate it ) yesterday.
They mentioned in that article that they had them on camera leaving the borders of Britain implying on their way back to Russia

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Billionaire Peter Thiel's New Zealand Citizenship Raises Questions

Obama has probably been given New Zealand citizenship.

New Zealand only has a extradition treaty for capital offenses only.

Looks like Obama has his safe haven taken care of

Watch Obama's official welcome in New Zealand Former US President Barack Obama has arrived in New Zealand for a three-day visit. This is how he was welcomed.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Maybe a "never-again" Marine?

I thought Marines were Patriots?

www.latimes.com...#

The accolades squared with Mueller’s valor as a Marine rifle platoon commander in Vietnam and his integrity as a federal prosecutor, senior Justice Department official and FBI director from 2001 to 2013 — the longest tenure since J. Edgar Hoover’s. He was praised by former courtroom allies and opponents, and by Democrats and Republicans in Congress.

And his tenacious yet linear approach to evaluating evidence led him to fumble the biggest U.S. terrorism investigation since 9/11.

Who was he covering for in the 911 investigation?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
WHY is this man (in obvious disguise) at Trump rally holding up a photo of a white van?
ANYONE?

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

but the light is coming. This has been an enormous act of sedition /treason by many and WILL COME OUT.

I hope so, but I dont hold much faith in peoples buy-in. As long as they have their 6 pack and 50 channels on TV

Wheres the outrage about Kennedys death?

www.amazon.com...

LBJ: The Mastermind of the JFK Assassination by Phillip F. Nelson

After years of researching Johnson and the JFK assassination, Phillip F. Nelson conclusively shows that LBJ had an active role in JFK's assassination, and he includes newly-uncovered photographic evidence proving that Johnson knew when and where Kennedy's assassination would take place. Nelson's careful and meticulous research has led him to uncover secrets from one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in our country's history.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I forgot about that...that was after the Q post from the white Van. who is that!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Random Cranky thought.

I have no confirmation yet, but something has changed in the last few weeks in the "reporter" world. Traditional journalism, even without the CIA influence, is polarity based. A story on a bird singing can't happen unless there is the "other side" of the story - it is sort of a law.

So I've noticed in the last week a myriad of people publishing pretty well sourced, detailed, examinations of rather technical stuff we tossed around here, and without the polarity point as a reference. In some cases too well sourced.

My point, I am wondering if many of the FBIanon type folks are free to "write." Have they finally been unchained from the radiators and given permission to detail some of this for mass consumption - not mass in Time mag, but mass as in a form many can digest. ...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think that the "Journalist" still do the investigative work they are supposed to. I also think as you know they are muzzled. Consider the movement that has evolved because of not only Q, but politicians,celebrities,CEO's dropping like fly's (which maybe has to do with Q also) Point is something's got to give soon, you can feel it. I think they are trying to re-establish their damaged credibility. That way they will be taken more serious when the BIG stuff hits the fan. NO WAY most "media" doesnt have a Q file they are waiting to break open, when it is time.
edit on 19-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

What did trump mean by this?

Sorry It wouldn't upload
edit on 19-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 19-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't have any faith in journalists suddenly seeing the light and exposing the truth. In fact, they have have doubled down and seem to be pushing a consistently anti-Trump, pro-liberal message, including daily threats of impeachment. The media also provides heavy cover for all kinds of nefarious activities--from chem trails that are criss-crossing our skies every day, dumping heavy metals that have been tied to Alzheimers and a host of autoimmune diseases, to the deceptive BLM narrative that fails to show how many whites and hispanics are killed by cops.

I think sites like ATS will attract more and more people who no longer trust or believe MSM. I appreciate the work all the ATsers and Anons have have done to shed like on this wild Q story....in the age of fake news, Q is king.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The guy's name is Vincent Fusca. Here is a vid with him talking about his Trump Mobile (the "white van" that the flashes in the rally pic). This vid pretty much dispels any idea that it could be JFK Jr.

Video: Pittsburgh man creates the Trump Mobile

edit on 19-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

I agree, I don't trust any of them but, they are ratings driven. If this really takes off, they will eventually be forced to cover it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Alright I'll admit that is pretty much a dead ringer for the guy in the crowd. But, just for the sake of argument, why not hold up a picture of the van with the decals? why a plain white one, what does that represent? hey I own a white van. Also who is that woman..that smile is purdy close.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join