It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Maybe some of them, but Q for sure has WH insiders. I think we would of heard if a publicly known name was taken.
Possibility: A few "assets" went down and they are in a regrouping stage.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't think that part was intended for us

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: queenofswords

Have to look into, It's not really a misspelling. But could apply the "misspelling's matter" to it, see what I find

Skyfall/Film synopsis

When James Bond's (Daniel Craig) latest assignment goes terribly wrong, it leads to a calamitous turn of events:

Undercover agents around the world are exposed, and MI6 is attacked, forcing M (Judi Dench) to relocate the agency.

With MI6 now compromised inside and out, M turns to the one man she can trust: Bond.

Aided only by a field agent (Naomie Harris), Bond takes to the shadows and follows a trail to Silva (Javier Bardem), a man from M's past who wants to settle an old score.

t2.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcTSNSk0M1z_CZ1UKTnfE2nHmk4Oxqh_gKO0dAHZHwrfLX6D9Y4s

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Regarding Qs absence:

There is also the possibility that he's been "taken out". The cult are not without resources and funds of their own and they tend to kill their enemies. Why assume the Cabal will go down without a fight?

They won't. That's why I want President Trump to be very, VERY careful with what he says. Make them think that they are winning, while his CIA/DNI/FBI leaders clean house internally. It's happening, but it looks like regular attrition/replacements. Not newsworthy.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Indeed we are seeing very similar events in real life. "You are watching a Movie"

BTW: been bugging me- WTH do you have against jellyfish

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Maybe possible they rotate for safety? hence the the amount of resignations from the Admin?

Reply to CWM
edit on 19-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Simply MUST share...

QAnon says save the best for last? [P]? One thing we do know is that it is NOT [POPE]... Could it be PAYSEUR?

FULL UNROLLED THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sometimes Q seems to be talking to someone other than the board anons. Other times, Q seems to be directly motivating the autists and anons to dig on something particular either by using direct references to current events, news, images, etc., or by dropping codes to decipher.

Autists and problem-solvers love this "game", but it isn't really a game.

It occurred to me today, as I was reading some of the older drops, that Q sounded more like a Political Sociology Professor instructing some post grad students, using the chan board as a tool.

Have any of you ever gotten this vibe also? Regardless, the suspense is intriguing and the informational revelations are invaluable. Can't wait for the movie to come out. I will definitely enjoy the show.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Although most of my coding experience is over ten years old, that does look like lines of program code.

I would nterpret it as:

Run function [FutureComms] until an array of parameters called Pre_stage are set to Y (meaning completed).

First array element/parameter is Ele_y (could mean elevate - as in Q profile)
Second is sec_y (secure the comms route= sec tests, tripcodes, anonymity, anti DDos etc)
Third is dir_y (direct anons to searchs, methods, proofs, subjects to investigate)
Fourth is cap_y (Capitalise or Capability (of awoken))

Then Run Function [OnReady] when all array parameters are set to "y" = Enjoy the show time

edit on 19-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Just back after busy day sourcing daughters birthday jewellery.

Will get on to decoding now.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds like an expensive day

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
While updating my signature to remind others what Independence really means, looked up July 4th 1776 and found this little history Nugget - coincidence ..... they don't exist

Independence Day (United States)

Coincidentally, both John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, the only signers of the Declaration of Independence later to serve as Presidents of the United States, died on the same day: July 4, 1826, which was the 50th anniversary of the Declaration

edit on 7192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yup! But a happy daughter is worth it!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Skyfall reference made me wonder if something from Putin pointed out a mole in Q team... that would certainly require a Shutdown/cleanse/restart!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Simply MUST share...

QAnon says save the best for last? [P]? One thing we do know is that it is NOT [POPE]... Could it be PAYSEUR?

FULL UNROLLED THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

Excellent read.

The "last" could still be the Vatican though. The Vatican is its own country, outside of any laws and they are the inheritors of the Roman Empire. If we assume "the Empire never ended", then a lot of Roads lead to Rome.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thanks RSHIS. That definitely helps.

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: EbbNFlow

I wouldn't say it's getting "fun", lol.

Is there any confirmation that this guy is ex-CIA?

Yes it was covered pretty well 5 years ago in a thread authored by Rosinitiate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That is one heck of a coincidence. I fully expected Q to drop something on July 16th (day JFK Jr Died) Maybe a moment of silence?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Perhaps the Tracy Twyman post I made could reveal a clue as to Q’s absence, did anyone listen?
It was about being in an info prison. In effect she was posting or thought she was but it wasn’t really showing up on the web it only appeared to her like it was. Is this possible? IDK but it would explain a lot.

It had to of occurred to everybody that the black hats would fight back

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This is probably code-illiterate, but I kept "seeing": elementary, secondary, directionally, and captivity. ?????? I'm sure it's just my ignorance on technological terminology, but I will put it out there simply because.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join