It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Does Anyone with more computer knowledge than me know if this could be a [Future Comms] way of communicating?
www.npmjs.com...

Regarding QOW's post above

edit on 19-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

Or could it be one of the programs used by prev admin?
edit on 19-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q said early on that we would be "surprised" when we learned who he/she was.

After that, Q applauded our efforts and said the "hard part" was now behind us. "Enjoy the show".

Also, just before July 5th, Q wanted the U.S. Media to ask the President, or Sarah Sanders, what they knew about Q. Q was willing to "out" himself, because the gig was coming to end, IMO.

May not have been Pruitt transmitting the info, but it's clear that the The Storm/Plan has reached critical mass, and will not be stopped. No need to leak any more security secrets, for drumming up support.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: queenofswords

One thing that sticks out at me is their is no space in OnReady.

When I search OnReady I get this site
www.npmjs.com...

Dont know for sure...could be something

Yes!!!

Damn! I wish I was more technologically savvy. Your finding, I think, is SOMETHING.

My teenie tiny hairs on the back of my neck are tingling Big Time. No wonder something about that Q drop was niggling at me, and today, I just had to start digging.

What one of us lacks, the other is strong at. I love this board and my fellow ATSers.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Schiff tries to subpoeana Trump-Putin meeting translator

He B A D L Y wants to know what they discussed.

he was concerned that Trump met with Putin alone without even his own national security adviser.

Oh No!..they met alone! Without Cabal-Nanny!

Schiff then raised a motion to subpoena the interpreter who attended the meeting.

With these creepy cultists after him/her, the translator probably needs bodyguards now.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Makes sense Rel, maybe they are waiting on us? Could that have to do with "The balls in your court statement" by Vlad
edit on 19-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: wrong reply

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I wonder if Bolton was intentionally preoccupied with The "Death" of a member of his SS detail.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Do you know what a DOM event is?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thanks QOW's but I'am no computer wiz, I would wait to see if the experts thinks this may be something. Whatever it may be I don't think that is by accident. Maybe Rel could decode OnReady? good job, always go with the gut.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Document Object Model...Thats from The GOOG

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I am so curious about those "stages" and the 3-letters with the __ y after them. Now with the 'OnReady' clue you found, I think something very GLORIOUS is about to happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Schiff tries to subpoeana Trump-Putin meeting translator

He B A D L Y wants to know what they discussed.

he was concerned that Trump met with Putin alone without even his own national security adviser.

Oh No!..they met alone! Without Cabal-Nanny!

Schiff then raised a motion to subpoena the interpreter who attended the meeting.

With these creepy cultists after him/her, the translator probably needs bodyguards now.

BREAKING: Trump-Putin Meeting Translator Says: "They Talked About Golf and Grandchildren".

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This is a DOM EVENT

developer.mozilla.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

hhahahahah!! Love it!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anyone think that maybe The "Sky event" could refer to what event took place in the "Cloud"

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Putin speaks English, translators were not required

Nunes has stopped this anyway

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Anyone think that maybe The "Sky event" could refer to what event took place in the "Cloud"

Interesting thought.

The two Q posts that mentioned Sky Event were #1182 on 4/19/18 and #1328 on 5/10/18.

The one in April all-capped SKY and spelled Event with the 'e' capitalized; and the one in May all-capped both...SKY EVENT.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Not sure. I happen on "occasion" to be near an air base. When those drops (April drop specifically) were made the activity was at a level I never have seen since the A Nuclear False Alarm that Looked Exactly Like the Real Thing (1979)

On this day in 1979, operators at the U.S. missile warning center were shocked to see their displays light up with the ultimate horror: a full-scale Soviet nuclear attack bearing down on the United States. Unlike previous false warnings the operators had experienced, there was no mistaking the signatures of an all-out nuclear attack designed to destroy nuclear command centers, U.S. nuclear-armed bombers, and land-based missiles

Wish I had a camera that day, actually saw Bunkers busting open and semi trailers racing missiles off base ...... Crazy day indeed. Believe me it all happened FAST
edit on 7192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Regarding Qs absence:

There is also the possibility that he's been "taken out". The cult are not without resources and funds of their own and they tend to kill their enemies. Why assume the Cabal will go down without a fight?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Have to look into, It's not really a misspelling. But could apply the "misspelling's matter" to it, see what I find

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Would hate to go through that. I simply don't believe our Military makes that error. If anything was perfected and fail proof, I think that would be #1 priority. I wish you had a camera too. wild

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join