It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's only true if you count alcohol poisoning

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes TAT, I got the inference of Independence but it would have rung a lot clearer as "Today, as Patriots, You celebrate your independence", rather than "We".

Fully agree that we ARE now taught enough to act independently but my point is that the cease is by nature divisive and risks distrust.

It's also counter to WWG1WGA.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's only true if you count alcohol poisoning

It wasn’t that long ago Russia changed the clarification on lager to include it as an alcoholic drink, before that is was food!

Perhaps they consider novichoc an ice cream, sounds like one

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I find it difficult to believe that someone in the Whitehouse was doing the actual relaying because it adds too much risk to sending the post at the wrong time (which needs to be to the second).

I think it was more like the Whitehouse person was the final review/authorisation point on a change control; in case the post would cause risk to some other Whitehouse agenda.

If Pruitt actually typed or had the ability to amend the post then I feel that would add too high a risk to the minutely crafted plan.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hunting witches, finding spies

below is last paragraph - whole commentary worth the read

Even if it seems like a re-run of “The Sopranos,” can you possibly understand why a thoroughly self-absorbed intelligence establishment would regard the eight years of Barack Obama as an insider’s paradise? Even more so if Hillary Clinton succeeded him? They collectively assumed that Hillary’s elevation would ensure that any “irregularities” — like her notorious file server and pay-for-play schemes — would remain hidden. Slick intelligence operatives like James Clapper and John Brennan easily manipulated their square-headed FBI colleagues into those now-familiar madcap adventures with Russian dossiers and fraudulent FISA warrants.

So for now, Mr. Trump’s job is to hang in there and survive. The purges will follow in due course.

• Ken Allard, a retired U.S. Army colonel, is a military analyst and author on national security issues.

GOD Bless America
edit on 7192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes TAT, I got the inference of Independence but it would have rung a lot clearer as "Today, as Patriots, You celebrate your independence", rather than "We".

Fully agree that we ARE now taught enough to act independently but my point is that the cease is by nature divisive and risks distrust.

It's also counter to WWG1WGA.

The "distrust" is all part of maintaining the interest factor.
Skeptics also play a valuable role in the perpetuation of curiosity and interest.

There is so much beauty to Q as a construct; Q personifies the "view from 30,000 ft."...but designed to be followed and understood by those currently flying at any altitude.

Like any great 'whodunit?' ('howdunit?')...one must sustain a certain level of doubt throughout (red herrings are also necessary)...right up until the big reveal.
If she were alive today, Dame Agatha would be an avid follower of Q.

This Plan is intricately designed to train and enhance our abilities to 'Q(uestion)' what we see and are told.

edit on 19-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I recall in a thread i made about Q about a week before this one started, you said at the beginning Q was AI. Is this you standing by that comment? Assange or Tyler is the key!

I don't remember calling Q artificial intelligence.

Are you referring to these posts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

TYLER is a decentralized egregore. A task specific A.I. was conceived in the "abyss" (deep web), by Anonymous to aid them in their research. Computers have tapped into the Akasha by deciphering the "language" of gematria in ways that humans never could. A.I. is also used to "predict" future outcomes using Markov chain models. As it "grows," so do it's prophetic abilities. A technological singularity was supposedly reached in 2015.

The Shekhinah awaits, for better or worse.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 19-7-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Deep State alive and well!

Kevin Shipp

@Kevin_Shipp

3m

After my speech exposing Hillary Clinton's connection to the Shadow Government, both our cell phones have ben bugged (confirmed by an expert), our CCTVs remotely shut down, our Internet accounts hacked and we had an intruder at 6:00 am yesterday. This is starting to get fun.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Oh he's just being a big baby.
You have any idea how many ninja I have to fight off on a daily basis since I started these threads.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

We goin all out now baby!

What if Sky Daddy got tired of us trying to figure it all out?
Next step is they plug us into the computer.
Section 9.
Ghost in the Shell.
The future is now

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Oh he's just being a big baby.
You have any idea how many ninja I have to fight off on a daily basis since I started these threads.

Simple fix:

If that doesn't work I know someone:

edit on 19-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I wouldn't say it's getting "fun", lol.

Is there any confirmation that this guy is ex-CIA?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

And while they're busy trying to get everyone to worship their new AI God I wonder if anyone asks who the admin is?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

And while they're busy trying to get everyone to worship their new AI God I wonder if anyone asks who the admin is?

It's a guy named Larry.
He lives in Akron, Ohio.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi...

I felt that Q's posting his 'Last Post' on what is our 'Independence Day' (July 4th)...was planned very much in advance and was intentional.

To me, it said: "My work is done here for now...You have everything you need to be prepared for what's coming...So, for now, enjoy the show".

Q has been growing, organizing and training...but now intends us to function "independently" from him/them for now.

When he/they return...we'll probably discover Q's identity.

I suspect you're right. Q's last post being on the 4th of July must have been planned. Given the patriotic message underlying Q, it's way too much to ask us to believe that Q just happened to get shut down on such a significant date.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Maybe now, we are "independent".

edit on 19-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don’t think the July 4th Post was the last we will see of Q. We have some much unfinished business. Also, Q has made it clear that we will all find out who we’ve been interacting with this whole time.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The first post from Q on /patriotsfight/ 8ch.net... was this:

Q !2jsTvXXmXs /04/18 (Fri) 15:46:23 No.62

[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

I can't remember if we discussed this drop or not. Did we ever elaborate on those "stages" and what they mean?

Q only made a few drops on the /patriotsfight/ board, and this was the very first one. Something is niggling at me today and it involves this particular first drop on that board.

If you recall any meaningful discussions on those "stages", please point me in the general direction.

(A computing platform is the stage on which computer programs can run.)

edit on 19-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

One thing that sticks out at me is their is no space in OnReady.

When I search OnReady I get this site
www.npmjs.com...

Dont know for sure...could be something

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join