It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: carewemust

Trust the plan!

P

We have no choice, Phoenix358. Besides, now that a new world of investigators have been created, and share what they learn on sites like #Qanon (twitter), it's obvious that THE STORM is getting closer.

edit on 7/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I wonder why so many CIA assets went dead from 2010 thru 2012.

I think it was twenty.

Anything Dash can do, I can do half-as#ed.

use yo whole @$$ brotha, people watchin...

loose lips sink ships

edit on 7 18 2018 by dashen because:
w

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I made it through 1.06 minutes of that and it was Crap. No offence. JMHO
edit on 18-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I agree, it wasn't a waste of time. I'm just worried some are going to get a little depressed at his absence. It was educational in many regards. Even the disinfo side was fascinating and entertaining.

Losing something that you didn't have for even a year might depress some who were hooked, but they'll adapt. Especially when Sessions/Huber start rolling. I'm frustrated at not being able to personally determine if Mueller-Rosenstein are Good Guys, or Traitors.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

THey are not good guys they are being forced to do the right thing IMO

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Mighty nice of them. Worrying about our hope and all.

Well, it was a little more self serving than just your hope. They wanted you engaged and interested and therefore supporting their causes.

why did they stop? Did we get our hope back enough?

That I don't have an answer for. My two main guesses would be
A)Internal polling numbers look good
OR
B)Don't need to keep engagement because midterms will keep people engaged

So you knew one of the Q's ? How many are there? why do you know only 1 ?

The group was of five or six people who posted. Yes they were all part of the administration in some way. I only knew one because I'm not in washington and had no need to know the others.

what part was fact and what part fiction?

There are way too many parts that were one or the other to make a list. But to sum it up as quickly and concisely as possible: The corruption was mostly fact. What was being done about it was mostly fiction.

Why use the past tense if the are gonna post again?

Phase 1 is over. Phase 2 will be different.

Why post again, will we need more hope?

They'll need to keep you interested and engaged again.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

aight aight.
maybe too OG for yall

Ride off in the night, V8 horsepower
From a soundbomb killin' the lone ranger drillin'
You eager with ya mouth then just be a big proactive
Ya lackin' with ya heart then start preachin' what you practice
The clairvoyant psychic MC is upon you
You cornered and you bagged dang so where you gon' run to
Used to get my mother's switches now I grant her wishes
Never superstitious breakin' mirrors with the pitches
Ya man is insane with that doo-doo on his chain
Funkin' up the joint he vain, that ain't a bling that's a blang
Besides can he rap about a real life vision
Success lies in struggle that's what most of y'all are missin'
Got so many sons I wish I had as many ones
Clown nigga's raps get converted into guns
Illuminati president and government official
They dogs and they henchmen is comin' out to get you
The age of Aquarius, the change is goin' on
We gotta keep strivin' movin' on

edit on 7 18 2018 by dashen because: ???

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Enterdasting. I wonder if Mr. Lee gained his citizenship as a result of serving in the US Army.

Ex-CIA officer arrested for retaining classified information

An affidavit filed by an FBI agent showed that Lee, 53, served in the U.S. Army from 1982 through 1986 and worked for the CIA from 1994 through 2007.

I actually like the idea of people gaining their citizenship by serving in the US armed forces.

Doesn't look like it worked out so well this time around, though.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Shouldn't we wait for them to actually do the right thing before believing they're being forced to do so? Or did I miss something? I haven't been paying much attention the last few days with the media's hyperventillation about trump's foreign policy (the best confirmation that he's doing well).

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

THey are not good guys they are being forced to do the right thing IMO

Devin Nunes said in two interviews today that these "good guys" (Mueller/Rosenstein) are attempting to drag things out to save their skin, in the belief that Democrats will take the Senate in November. That's also why Comey came out today urging America to vote Democrat in Nov 2018.

They gambled on Hillary and lost. Now they're back to the roulette table again. Mueller will try his best to drum up a criminal act on Trump. Who knows what Rosenstein and Comey are working on. Maybe another illegal operation, like in 2016.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The new Steve P. video is worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
On the top of Foxnews.com now:

Geo rge Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointment,' says he doesn't 'particularly want to be a Democrat'

New York billionaire George Soros said former President Barack Obama was his “greatest disappointment,” during a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times published on Tuesday, while also appearing to distance himself from partisan politics.

Ouch.

Wow! Even dead guys are cutting Hussein loose!?
Again...wow...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec
a reply to: Enderdog

It contains an CIRCUS™ FLEX NFC microchip, another board member alreay said those do not contain much. The manufacturer states this: "each ball generates a unique identifier, unlocking exclusive content and information for the user."

Hall Turner was claiming Trump got 160TB of data and you need a decryptor. But I think it's something along that line...

Meh...I like Interdimensional Portal better! ;o)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Moravec
a reply to: Enderdog

It contains an CIRCUS™ FLEX NFC microchip, another board member alreay said those do not contain much. The manufacturer states this: "each ball generates a unique identifier, unlocking exclusive content and information for the user."

Hall Turner was claiming Trump got 160TB of data and you need a decryptor. But I think it's something along that line...

I gotta say the whole soccer ball has a super super top secret drive in it is very 1950's, and not true. In this day in age the MI established system has a way of getting what they need without a soccer ball being involved.

Hello? Aren't you an esoteric guy? Symbolism...World Cup...Hey Moe!

The Universe is one funny mofo! ;o)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

If your view has any basis; that Q has stopped and will only come back when they need something else from us then this is not logical - and we have been told to think LOGICALLY!

This approach would DESTROY our trust.

It would be like the friend who comes into your life and has an immediate impact, becoming a BFF, then disappears without warning the day after you lent them $50 dollars. When they return after 6 months you are both angry and distrustful of them - they become a pariah, less worthy of attention than the man who bumps into you in the street.

This would be very divisive in nature and make one reassess and distrust everything they ever said to you!

Doesn't make sense!

A genuine, or even a caring but manipulative friend would say "I need to go sort some sh*t out and desperately need $50 dollars to do it. I'll be back in touch when I'm sorted".

The worst thing Q could do is to leave things hanging in the air - it destroys stability, napalms trust and proliferates divisiveness. This is counter-intuitive as it negates Q's achievements with the project

Like I say, not logical... I would expect at least a holding post such as "keep up the good work Patriots - over to you for now".
edit on 19-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Couple comments .....

No I am not discouraged, in fact HOPE is alive and well for America - For the FIRST time in Years

Media has been Exposed as TOOLS , over and over again - like watching a horrible Magic Act where all props are visible except to the Magician

Government Corruption and Crimes have never seen this amount of daylight - denial is not an option, Ignorance has decreased

The organizations trying to destroy America's founding principles have been exposed to more than just ""Conspiracy Theorists" crazy minds

Whatever/whoever "Q" is/was has done a great service, regardless of anything more

Dashen, A side note I've been meaning to let you know .....

Had (2) of your Avatars within 6 feet of me - we observed Each Other for several minutes before they left. They come in peace. Was (4) years ago .... Thought you'd get a kick out of that.....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Interesting BBC update on the UK Novichok poisonings...

Several Russians were involved in the attempted murder of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, the Press Association says.

They are thought to have been identified through CCTV, cross-checked with border entry data.

Asked about the latest developments, the Russian ambassador to the UK Alexander Yakovenko told the BBC: "Unfortunately, we don't have official statement of the British side.
"I want to hear that from the Scotland Yard or from the Foreign Office. A lot of versions that we hear in newspapers, they are not supported by the Foreign Office."

Just trying to top-up the "Russia!" Agenda?

No official statement from police or Home Office? Therefore nothing that can be repudiated!

Story kicked off by The Press Association.

edit on 19-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Correct primary souurce

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Russia’s National hobby is poisoning people, keep up old boy!

looking forward to seeing the names, and then more sanctions placed on those close to Putin and his murderous regime

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

A star just because the post seems to come from someone with knowledge of that area of expertise.

edit on 19-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi...

I felt that Q's posting his 'Last Post' on what is our 'Independence Day' (July 4th)...was planned very much in advance and was intentional.

To me, it said: "My work is done here for now...You have everything you need to be prepared for what's coming...So, for now, enjoy the show".

Q has been growing, organizing and training...but now intends us to function "independently" from him/them for now.

When he/they return...we'll probably discover Q's identity.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join