It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Of course, it is, but every time Trump does the opposite of what he is "supposed to do" or does something out of pocket or against his base he is "just acting" "he knows everything" this idea that Trump is some Genius with his "chess" is lunacy

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

MY FAV TOO!!!!!

So glad you found and reposted.

It really made me lol MBS

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Did Putin turn away from the Illuminati?

www.theguardian.com...

www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/24/g7-countries-snub-putin-refuse-attend-g8-summit-russia

edit on 17-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: Take care of Russia

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Trump is some Genius with his "chess" is lunacy

He won the presidency against all odds.

Colin Powell reportedly told the Long Island Association Tuesday afternoon that he is supporting Democrat Hillary Clinton in the presidential race.

George W. Bush: ABSTAIN
The former president “does not plan to participate in or comment on the presidential campaign,” an aide told the Texas Tribune. (May 4, 2016)

Romney previously told The Washington Post he would skip the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, and said at a D.C. dinner that he won’t be supporting Trump. (May 5, 2016)

Karl Rove: UNDECIDED
The former George W. Bush strategist and current Wall Street Journal columnist and PAC boss has called Trump  “a complete idiot” who is “graceless and divisive.”

Should I go on?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Thank you, thank you verra much Maestro POTUS.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Did Putin turn away from the Illuminati?

Careful... That picture is misleading.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Cnn 1987

Future proves past

Resistance is futile
edit on 7172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Tucker is putting the smack down on the official narrative. Watch your vertical smile Spooks.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Of course, it is, but every time Trump does the opposite of what he is "supposed to do" or does something out of pocket or against his base he is "just acting" "he knows everything" this idea that Trump is some Genius with his "chess" is lunacy

If Trump should ever start doing what Antifa thinks he's "supposed to do"...then I'll agree it's lunacy.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There hasn't been a post from Q since July 4th...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is a pretty informative article about the sealed indictments

President Trump's Swamp Draining has taken on a life of its own. This initial effort is aimed at the physical child and sex slave traffickers among us, as it should be, but let's not forget the Undeclared Uniformed Officers at the local hospitals and the paper terrorists at the Registrar's Offices and Vital Statistics Bureaus clicking along and doing the same thing to Americans --- kidnapping, identity theft, etc., etc., etc.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Say what, in Russias pocket lol

#stopthenarrative

anyone lol

God Bless America

MAGA

He has always loved our country.... Time to gather your friends around......

Russia lol

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cigar
There hasn't been a post from Q since July 4th...

Coming shortly.

Just pre break it was stated that the "framework" was nearly done. Two meetings, and the fallout, needed to happen. The breaks are not all that odd, or unpredictable.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I love these old video's of Trump. His beliefs about this country has never changed.

He has definitely hardened over the years. But he came in at the right time. Had he been POTUS back then, who would be there to counteract O?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Notice he's far more articulate back then than now. Why do you suppose that is?

Sun Tzu

Appear weak when you are strong.

edit on 17-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What is Micheal Moates on about?

Q hint?

I like his idea for the journalists

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

1980 video there is mention of a group ... Listen... hmmmm collusion of Patriots .... Perhaps. 1980 ? LoL

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

Notice he's far more articulate back then than now? Why do you suppose that is?

Sun Tzu

Appear weak when you are strong.

EAF,

The answer is complicated but falls in the "fight fire with fire" system of our process. He's schooled, WELL schooled in the very techniques used by the one's we are getting rid of. FBIanon said he will be studied by history as the best ever.

I said back in thread one, if people wanted "reasonable sound, progressive thinking" Gary Johnson would have gotten all the votes. That type of person, you and I, cannot win, the system is rigged, as the system is what it is. There is NO TIME for conversation, discussion, NON PARSED exchanges, and so on. None, so it is what it is.

DJT and those supporting knew this, know this, so he uses the techniques BETTER then they do, and for us to liberate. You'll have to accept the latter, as the counter to this is "oh, isn't he good enough that he doesn't have to resort too xxx". Don't hate the player hate the game.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope you're right. There's a couple of things really bothering me right now. I think we all agree that no matter how Helsinki went Trump was going to get beat up over it. His presser today was just depressing. One radio guy compared it to a hostage reading a ransom note. I saw it and have to agree. This is what really scares me. The arrest of the Russian who is here on a student visa. She's been charged with being an agent for the Russian government. In short, she's been charged with being a spy. How does all this fit? Well here's the answer and it's very revealing. A month or so ago Mueller subpoenaed the IRS for the tax records of the NRA. She had done some PAC fund raising for the NRA. Long story short, donors to PACs can remain anon to the FEC no matter how much they donate. However, they must be identified the IRS. Mueller, went after the donors to see who they were but he discovered her. A Russian who is here on a student visa.

new topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join