It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What 400 million ? .......

edit on 16-7-2018 by savagediver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Phill Mudd called for a "shadow government" to take out Trump live on CNN:

Shadow Government?

What crazy tin foil conspiracy talk.

This is going to be fun.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me how this meeting can logically be considered treason?

Are we at war with Russia?

Even if we were at war, how would a meeting between two leaders, with deals being made be considered actual treason?

Is this another "literally Hitler" thing by the leftists? I would honestly like to know if they've got factual basis for this invective.

treason :

n.
Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
n.
A betrayal of trust or confidence.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That's the government that President Bill Clinton said he had no control over. He looked scared when he said it, too!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Shadow Government?

This is going to be fun.

“There’s no Deep State!” (asks Deep State to illegally overthrow legally elected official)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

One guy left last month. Russian interference was acceptable until Trump won, LOL. Now, Tricoli would have had to work HARD for his meager government salary.

Senior FBI official Jeffrey Tricoli has left his position overseeing a government task force that's been looking into Russian interference in U.S. elections, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Tricoli, who had been at the FBI for 18 years, reportedly left last month to take a job with Charles Schwab Corp.

His departure raises questions about how the government plans to address the issue of election meddling, particularly with the midterm elections less than four months away.
www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Shadow Government?

This is going to be fun.

Pav, it is sick and desperate and frankly those folks better hope this all falls apart because walking down the street....

I have no way of knowing if true: An anon said that at the beginning of this mess Rodgers said to DJT, "if they hurt you or anyone in your family we'll kill them all the next day" and I think the number was 6500ish ww.

Most of these pleadings and stupid statements are coming from folks shilling for 6500 people who do not give a toss about them at all. Clinton(s) or Obama visit Page in her holding cell?

Consider the mind grip these things have on people that meeting with the alleged enemy to broker peace deals, trade deals, humanitarian deals is seen by the calcified mind as "treason".

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's a war they want. 3 more months left, then it's over. Expect to see the kitchen sink get thrown out by the black hats. They literally have nothing to lose at this point. The FISA documents will get out as well as all the other stuff that will seal their fates. They know it and they know they can't stop it.

It's going to be a bumpy ride.

We will be able to tell of these times.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Cranky! This makes so much sense!

Intelligence and media are in a ***PANIC today.

The NYT put out a cartoon dipicting Trump and Vlad as gay lovers:

www.foxnews.com...

twitter.com...

Many calls for a coup from government and media.

They are terrified.

My blood is still boiling over the propaganda. There seems to be a real fear that ' Peace will breakout'. Here is a rundown of some of the propaganda from the nation

According to a representative of the Clintons’ Center for American Progress, “Trump is going to sell out America and its allies.” The New York Times and The Washington Post also feature “experts”—they are chosen accordingly—who “worry” and “fear” that Trump and Putin “will get along.” The Times of London, a bastion of Russophobic Cold War advocacy, captures the mainstream perspective in a single headline:“Fears Grow Over Prospect of Trump ‘Peace Deal’ with Putin.”

summed up by a New York magazine writer who advises us thatthe Trump-Putin summit may well be “less a negotiation between two heads of state than a meeting between a Russian-intelligence asset and his handler.”

And on a bit different note from Paul Craig Roberts

Rod Rosenstein is a Trump appointment. Moreover when Trump’s Attorney General ordered Rosenstein’s resignation, Trump refused to accept it and kept Rosenstein in office. Trump’s miscalculation is so enormously wrong that he deserves the knife in the back that Rosenstein just delivered.

If there were a valid indictment of 12 Russians, for the sake of the summit’s success, a normal functioning deputy attorney general would have held the indictment until after the summit results and, if the summit were successful, would have deep-sixed the indictment regardless of whether there is a basis for it. My 25 years in Washington tells me clearly that Rosenstein has knifed Trump in the back. If Rosenstein has caused the summit to fail, Rosenstein has raised the risk of thermo-nuclear warfare.

Does anyone remember when the AG ordered Rosenstein fired?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For point of reference.

Wasn't the 400 million dollars HRC got, eventually used for INFLUENCING the election?

I say this because Vlad was awfully specific wasn't he?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Just a humble opinion with some insight. We keep hearing about "meddling". OK fine, here's reality. EVERY major country in the world engages in intelligence collection. We all want to know what's on the other countries minds. It makes perfect sense that in an election year, when someone new is going to enter the world stage, to muck around to see what they are really thinking. What is said publicly and what's said privately are usually vastly different. So do I think the Russians mucked around to get an idea of what the incoming foreign policy might look like? Absolutely. I'm sure the Chinese did too. Rig an election? Don't think so. We have yet to see any real evidence they tried to do that. But I am being told I must believe the evidence is there, "trust us". Yeah right. But the media wanted to see the Trumpster bludgeon Putin publicly, anything less was "treasonous" Horsesh*t. I think there were harsh words exchanged privately. Publically you just don't do that. I don't care who you are. Anyone who has taken any kind of a management course knows you praise in public, criticize in private. But there the media, deep staters and never trumpers sitting around like a bunch of aggravated chimpanzees, hurling fecal matter hoping something sticks

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yes. What id like to know is how is it that Brennan - former CIA-and other “leaders “ that know better are in such an uproar over Trump meeting with Putin one on one when these same ‘officials ‘ cite national security issues as perfectly legitimate excuse for Strzok to withhold information during a congressional hearing? Correct me if I’m wrong (and I may very well be) but I seem to recall a Democrat interjecting something about ‘should he (Stzrok) have intelligence of weapon technology than he obviously would have to plead the 5th as he could not report it in public, yada yada’ but POTUS can’t meet with the head of another country without it being high crimes and treason?! Are they serious?! this is such a load of garbage yet ordinary citizens still cant smell some Bull and don’t see the hypocrisy?! * Shakes my head then wags my finger at my countrymen *

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

I think a lot more of your countrymen than you realize see exactly what's going on. I have die hard Democrat coworkers and friends, in deep blue New England mind you, that call shenanigans on what's going on. Literally no one I interact with doesn't smell the BS. One guys wife is die hard, so I get to hear about her ostrich moments, but that's it.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ready for Wictor to bring 'THE PLAN' all into FOCUS?

'HOT off the Presses' ...
twitter.com...

edit on 16-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Yes. What id like to know is how is it that Brennan - former CIA-and other “leaders “ that know better are in such an uproar over Trump meeting with Putin one on one when these same ‘officials ‘ cite national security issues *

Hi NWR,

You know the obvious thing that sits out here not mentioned yet. They fear putin as they never had control over him. He played them while working for us in the background.

They have to know what we know, and they damn well know of that treaty. Check mate. Ironically, the meeting was for us, and the world, but the JB/JC snowflakes got triggered because it all just got real. DJT and VP were not going to meet until the framework was complete.

I expect a barrage of Q drops shortly.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Putin deserves no praise

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Watching the Hannity/Trump interview now, on FoxNews. I think Q was in the room. The President looked behind Hannity and said "one my main talkers is right over there behind you, he knows exactly where we stand", or something to that effect.
edit on 7/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: nowayreally

I think a lot more of your countrymen than you realize see exactly what's going on. I have die hard Democrat coworkers and friends, in deep blue New England mind you, that call shenanigans on what's going on. Literally no one I interact with doesn't smell the BS. One guys wife is die hard, so I get to hear about her ostrich moments, but that's it.

Well hello there neighbor! I’m also in New England. Connecticut is quite Blue and I’ve been swimming in a sea of it for most of the Q phenomenon. I’m usually able to get people I interact with to realize their bias or use motivational interviewing type techniques to get them to realize their own hypocrisy but it’s still seems to be one against the many. However I do need the pick me up I get from folks like you and regular posters on the board to remind me that the tides are actually changing (And you are correct, they most certainly are) and remind MYSELF that I’m ahead of the curve and to trust the plan. Thank you very much tjack!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

AF1 just touched down at Andrews like 20 mins ago.

I'm wondering if Q tonight? Tomorrow?

We will see I guess.
edit on 16 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Exactly.

That is why they are trying so hard to start a war. If there is peace between all nations then there is no need for state secrets and all the national security ruses used to cover up their crimes.

Prime example: Nunes did an interview with MB. I posted that interview last night. Most of that report was blacked out for national security reasons. In reality it was blacked out because the evidence uncovered showed the Republican's were being targeted the same as the Democrats. If this evidence (which has been known for over a year) was declassified and the American people were to see it for themselves the Russian collusion narrative disintegrates.

Hence the panic we are witnessing today.

Get those war drums beating, whip the sheep into a frenzy with all the propaganda to cry for war, and even have them begging for a coup of a sitting president to sweep it all back under the rug. Whew boys and girls this is just too close for comfort.

We simply can't establish peace with someone like Russia or NK and by gosh we sure aren't going to stand by and let the Iranian people get rid of the terrorist Mullah's! Nope not on our shadow government watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join