It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I agree Putin is a criminal and kills people. but honestly we do the same. I'd never put Russia/Putin above my US of A
but, sometimes "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Exactly right, that is what Donald Trump told Lester Holt during a 2017 interview.

We are in no position to take a holier-than-thou attitude.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
US will leave Syria if Iran does.

Iran will leave Syria if asked by Assad.

Putin wields influence over Assad.

Putin meets with Trump.

What can we guess will happen next?

Will Assad ask Iran to leave?

www.reuters.com... BN1K3168

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 16-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Or could he be referring to the fact that he has his OWN intelligence team?

(post by 0311Warrior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That's an interesting tweet. President Trump confirming that there are still deep State operatives high up in the intelligence community. No doubt they are also in Congress and the doj as well.

Our president is very wise. And with our support, he will win...America will win.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
US will leave Syria if Iran does.

Iran will leave Syria if asked by Assad.

Putin wields influence over Assad.

Putin meets with Trump.

What can we guess will happen next?

Will Assad ask Iran to leave?

www.reuters.com... BN1K3168

Nice line of thought, but I don't think Iran gives a s#it what Assad wants.
Iran and Russia BOTH control Assad.

BOTH have separate needs and goals regarding use of Syria.

edit on 16-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Maybe Cranky, I always thought Q was referring to the 5 eyes. This might be it, or maybe it means both?

Sab

Both and more.... It is very hard to get one's head around the idea that reality is not as linear as people demand and want. They want A to B to C with all points being defined as exclusive and permanently fixed in carbonite. It has been mentioned often by Cranky that the entire process operates out of the 3d/linear limitations.

The clues are representations of multiple meanings and some of those meanings are revealed down the road. So at first 5:5 means "okay"and/or even "pray" but after reality changes it can mean "five eyes" we've moved into a new reality now with this Treaty Connection. All are valid, all are purposeful, seeing all as such means an advanced perspective.

Q mentioned the framework being almost done, once it is complete, the meanings may change again because we've changed. You'll see this play out shortly, the "Russia is evil because..." mind control stuff coming from the CIA et all programming will be coming out. I'll be ignoring it.

I wanted to add this in relation of the notion of "connections." Q has mentioned a web.

Consider the Spiders Web, while in the 2d plane of the web you can connect to all connective points via an infinite number of ways - all are valid. There is no linear absolute to define connections in a web. You cannot say the connection to marker A can only be reached on way in a web.

NOW, imagine our web as 3d as opposed to 2d, so the web connections are infinitely infinite. The idea that "you cannot connect" is based on linear, predisposed, preaccepted logic systems taught in school for the purposes of enslavement: Q did not go to public school....................
edit on 16-7-2018 by crankyoldman because: added content on web connections

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We shall see. Iran isn't as strong as they used to be. The mullahs are in deep doo doo.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes the EU Cabal is the new found foe, some people just can't embrace change...

a reply to: Whereismypassword

This could actually all be a conspiracy generated by a Taiwanese Knitting forum Kamerad.

edit on 16-7-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

We shall see. Iran isn't as strong as they used to be. The mullahs are in deep doo doo.

True.
If Trump can get Russia AND Assad to gang up against Iran in Syria...we'd see it happen.

I think Israel and the GCC have been successfully weakening Iran in Syria to make exactly such a scenario eventually take place.
NOTE: It looks like Russia and Syria are aware of this...and giving them the space to hit Iran inside Syria.

My guess....this is exactly what has already been agreed upon and settled between US and Russia.
Assad will have to go along with it...but quietly.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

T/L

I think the Iran/CIA problem is a bit different then the NK one. The North Korean people were not expected to alter their desire for enslavement and shake off the control system there, they simply did not know or understand so more forceful measure were taken, as such their Freewill was not violated, but it was not also a huge resisting factor.

Iran is different, it is a mix of CIA systemic control and long standing Religious/Gov/Econ control systems. In that case, the people have to alter their acceptance enough to tip it, then both cancers will vacate rapidly. Fine line between interfering, helping, assisting in a freewill reality. It is complex, but is going down...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

well said

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

To whit:

LAS CRUCES, N.M. —

The New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department is joining forces with police and the state attorney general's office to create a child safety strike force.

The strike force will protect children in the state who could be victims of sex trafficking.

The first training session to raise awareness about sex trafficking of children in New Mexico was held on Thursday.

Next week, the training will be in Albuquerque.

New Mexico is raising awareness about sex trafficking

And it's not just on enforcement either, the victims are going to be benefiting from extra services:

Providing services for victims of human trafficking. This solicitation is focused to identify services and that will fill significant gaps to assist all victims of human trafficking.

Bid on State Human Trafficking Services

And New Mexico's own swamp is being addressed:

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - An internal investigation by New Mexico's child welfare agency into its handling of the case of a 7-year-old girl who authorities say was sexually exploited has resulted in 11 suspensions, demotions and terminations.

State Children, Youth and Families Cabinet Secretary Monique Jacobson confirmed the disciplinary action in an interview with the Albuquerque Journal.

She said all of the employees were from the agency's office in Bernalillo County. They ranged from case workers to supervisory management.

Agency Disciplines Workers

Or I suppose it could all just be coincidence...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This is my assesment as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I think we're all on the same page.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Told you Land of Enchantment was cleared & secured. Lots of sleepless nights. Youths freed. Routes closed.

Watch Las Cruces. More crumbs in the mountains.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I think we're all on the same page.

We are/were.
I only wanted to clarify that Assad has zero control over what Iran now does within Syria's borders.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nice tool.

www.conservapedia.com...

www.conservapedia.com/Obamagate_timeline

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't think we can say that the entire Russia reveal by DOJ hasn't been coordinated after this story today.

Russian woman arrested in Washington accused of acting as Russian agent

Just a coincidence it needed to come out today. Sessions, wherever he is, needs to fire Rosenstein and a bunch of top brass undermining POTUS.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join