It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

That is a lame excuse. It isn't just me.

Just goes to show being obsessed and not believing something are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: toysforadults

Take an ATS placard?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

yeah well the "Pope feeling the pain" was a bit of a nothing burger.

Wasnt there going to also be big things in July - we're in August now.

Keep up the faith.

LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Right, so let's not jump to any conclusions. Two scenarios may develop from this, if history sets any precedent for these kinds of tragedies: 1. People on the Right will conclude it must have been a False Flag perpetrated by the Deep State; and, 2. People on the Left will conclude it must have been some alt-Right maniac who follows 'conspiracy theories' like, for example, Qanon.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Q drop #1798 replying to an anon that said:

Patriot who stopped a possible assassination attempt will be at the Trump Rally IN A Q SHIRT

Retweet! There's a chance POTUS might point her out!!

Q in the SPOTLIGHT saving Pres

Q said:

VIP access.
Q

qanon.pub... (screenshots of their twitter included in the drop.)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Interesting DECODEs on the 1 min MARKER POTUS tweet about pastors (tweet):

1) Taking only CAPITAL letters gives "INWHSGA"... possibly "In Whitehouse, State Government Affairs"... California split?

2) Acronym2Timestamp gives MCD and DJK
MCD = Management Control Division (Police Internal Affairs), OR Marine Corps District, OR Missile Countermeasures Device (Bradley Fighting Vehicle).
DJK = Dark Jedi Knight (game rank)?

3) Guccifer/Florida method
"p" gives "p p"
"P" gives "tiphc h:p"... possibly "Tip for Hillary Clinton - Hillary get to a pastor!"
"q" gives "ao"
"Q" gives " eta s6"... possibly "estimated time of arrival (eta) of Communications Staff Officer (s6)"

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Source?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I hear ANTIFA will be there too.
Should be a memorable rally.

Not in Wilkes-Barre, lol. They will get their ass handed to them.

I would attend, but don't really want to go by myself....although I would really like to get some Antifa memorabilia.

If anybody wants to meet-up, PM me.

I'm pretty easy to spot in the crowd.
edit on 2-8-2018 by FlyingFox because: www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Keep up the faith.

LOL

Give it up. The pope had all the bishops in Chile offer to resign, and even admitted he himself had considered resigning. That's a pretty damn bad month.

And plenty happened in July. Not that you'd ever admit it.
edit on 2-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

That’s unfortunate for the narrative of the left, who had hoped that Manafort trial would somehow be the smoking gun with which they could nail Trump and force him out of office and that somehow with enough pressure, Manafort would make a deal to give up Trump for something. But even with a lot of pressure being applied on Manafort including locking him up in solitary confinement, it doesn’t sound like he’s complying.

Feeling the pain, Lefties? Your 'smoking gun' is turning into a 'smocking gun'.
Its going to be fun watching how Rod tries to spin this. Will he try to claim "Its all Classified", and he cant talk about it in open court?? Will he reject the subpoena to appear?? And if so, will the Judge issue a bench warrant for him?????? Cant wait........ lol

Maybe this is one of the things Q was referring to when he said to not interfere with enemies who are destroying themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You didnt get the update in the latest company newsletter?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Keep up the faith.

LOL

Yeah except for the Top Cardinal in the US having sexual abuse charges on him to resign and the ongoing resignations of Priests in South America, the Pope's home Continent.

Sexual Abuse isn't much pain for the Catholic Church it seems, they keep hiding it.

PS, btw I am Catholic, altar boy even.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Well the game is the political game of power and right now it's especially about swaying public opinion before the midterms. That's Q is finally hitting the mainstream, too. So yeah, it's not a game in the sense of something trivial.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well there's been progress, at least I haven't seen any memes with direct quotes from Hitler, lately! You guys should thank me for calling that one out just in time for the anticipated deluge of normies and media!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Exactly. It's a non-non-trivial politico/military strategy, the 'players' of which are engaged in a complicated mathematical process of evaluating human decision-making within a context of competition for power in order to win, not to lose. Short for psyop?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

He should hold rallies at a stadiums. Obama disappointed many Democrat candidates by not coming to hold rallies for them. He was a very introverted president in that regard.

Trump rallies are a happening, everyone should experience it once. He may not be a great orator, but he seems genuine and to really like doing them. That's a big reason of his support, that and actually following through with his promises.

Been a hell of a ride so far keep on pushing POTUS!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
26m26 minutes ago
More
When the House and Senate meet on the very important Farm Bill – we love our farmers - hopefully they will be able to leave the WORK REQUIREMENTS FOR FOOD STAMPS PROVISION that the House approved. Senate should go to 51 votes!

2,155 replies 2,493 retweets 9,736 likes
Reply 2.2K Retweet 2.5K Like 9.7K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
29m29 minutes ago
More
Pennsylvania has to love Trump because unlike all of the others before me, I am bringing STEEL BACK in a VERY BIG way. Plants opening up in Pennsylvania, and all over the Country, and Congressman Lou Barletta, who is running for the Senate in Pennsylvania, is really helping!

Capital letters

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
New Q, Post # 1799, qanon.pub

"Proofs are important."
edit on 2-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Official State Nickname of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania's nickname is "The Keystone State" because it was the middle colony of the original thirteen colonies, and because Pennsylvania has held a key position in the economic, social, and political development of the United States. All State Nicknames

Three of our most treasured documents are associated with Pennsylvania: the Declaration of independence and the United States Constitution (both executed in Philadelphia), and Lincoln's Gettysburg Address.

Pennsylvania's state song mentions the state nickname in the second verse: "Birthplace of a mighty nation, Keystone of the land." A keystone is also featured on the U.S. Mint's Pennsylvania quarter.
The Keystone State

Declaration of Independence
United States Constitution
The Gettysburg Address

The above all represent We The People. Think about what each of those documents stands for.
The American People is the keystone to our great country. WWG1WGA. We must fight fight fight to keep from being divided by the msm's propaganda and fake news, and their power-hungry globalist partners.

What holds this great nation together is us, standing together, fighting lies and corruption, and holding our Constitution and the rule of law sacred.
edit on 2-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join