It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I imagine folks are prepping their Q gear/signs for tonight's rally hoping to be placed in a Q drop. So much Q only Fox will air these events as they don't want folks to search and find the Truth.

After NFL has $hit the bed these rallies sure fill that void.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Boy they like to try Divide and conquer don't they !

But maybe the Division is wearing thin ... these people are desperate !

How long before the lurkers realize

So they can attempt to manipulate .... Time to end the charade !!!!!

Love you all ! - Yup even the Haters

God Bless America

edit on 822018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

a buddy of mine purchased some tickets and is begging me to go we live a few towns over, so I agreed, we are getting our Q regalia prepared

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good value adds thanks TAT!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Most people would be surprised to learn that the Jews that promote Anti-Semitism don't practise Judaism and that the ones that do practise Judaism don't.

edit on 2-8-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I would like to point out that Q keeps saying, "This is not a game", but continues to communicate in a cryptic way and even cited Game Theory.

So, yes, this IS a game. We just don't know the rules and we're being used for the purposes of playing that game. A game over which we have no control.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: LurkNoMore

a buddy of mine purchased some tickets and is begging me to go we live a few towns over, so I agreed, we are getting our Q regalia prepared

Just so you know, unless they have changed the procedures, you don't buy the tickets, everyone who asks for some gets some.

Arrive early or else you won't get in. I've had that happen during the campaign. We almost made it to the entry doors and they reached capacity and closed them. Probably a good 4,000 or so of us didn't get in.
The waiting line for a another Rally was just enormous to get in.

Trump rallies are pretty impressive being there live.

Arrive at least a good two hours prior. If you want a really good seat, arrive much earlier than that.

edit on 2-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Game Theory and actually playing games are two completely different things.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Wow. You really believe that.

You are blind or ignorant or in denial. I don't know which.

I'm very sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Does anyone know if Janet Gunn (iMDB) is related to James Gunn (Wiki)?

She appeared in "The Running Man" but interestingly was both a gymnast and a coach!

His Wiki says:

Gunn states his surname is derived from the Irish name MacGilGunn, meaning "sons to the servants of the god of the dead"

I'm wondering if she could have been his procurer.

Asking because of a DECODE steer from Q #1794 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub.

No immediate relation. His mother is Leota per Wikipedia.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
I would like to point out that Q keeps saying, "This is not a game", but continues to communicate in a cryptic way and even cited Game Theory.

So, yes, this IS a game. We just don't know the rules and we're being used for the purposes of playing that game. A game over which we have no control.

And if one bothers to look into "game theory" one quickly realizes it isn't about what most people think of as "games". It's more about behavior. So no, it ISN'T a game.

Go ahead... give it a whirl!

Game Theory

Here's a head start...

Game theory isn't the study of how to win a game of chess or how to create a role-playing game scenario. Often, game theory doesn't even remotely relate to what you'd commonly consider to be a game.
At its most basic level, game theory is the study of how people, companies or nations (referred to as agents or players) determine strategies in different situations in the face of competing strategies acted out by other agents or players. 

Deny Ignorance
edit on 2-8-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I dont think you have the first clue as to what Game Theory actually entails.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Outlier13
Nonsensical means they have no meaning which is entirely the opposite.

Yeah, sure.

VJ phone call w/ AS.
42m 13s.
[2 listeners - no IDEN].
[1

]_reroutes_[9 random]
[1
]_reroutes_[2 random]
Article 3.
Section 3.
Q

You're misconstruing your inability to decipher something with having no meaning. Don't let your ego get in the way.

For someone who does not believe in Q you sure are obsessed with Q.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A word of Advice, we know people will becoming here to get juicy, out of context quotes for news articles, Lets not give them much to use. They pulled the anti-Semite Crap to elicit quotes and meme's that will put us in a negative light. Just as we don't feed trolls, we should NOT be giving free food to the media.

Lets pay attention to that and stick to the core pieces of the Q stuff so the MSM cant put out hit pieces that supposedly show our " far right wing extremism". The core story of Q isn't Left or Right, look at the number of Liberal leaning people here that are paying attention in a positive way.

I know it's hard not to talk about subjects we feel passionate about, but this isn't about us, it's about the end goal we all want and how to best achieve that.

I'm sure they will find enough stuff on the Chans for their hit pieces but since they are going the conspiracy route, they could be looking here as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I dont think you have the first clue as to what Game Theory actually entails.

Isn't that where you press B then A, then D and left trigger at the same time?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Have you found a link between Q and Cicada 3301?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

Wow. You really believe that.

You are blind or ignorant or in denial. I don't know which.

I'm very sorry for you.

You might want to start with the Wikipedia article:
Game Theory

Game theory is "the study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation between intelligent rational decision-makers". Game theory is mainly used in economics, political science, and psychology, as well as in logic and computer science.[1] Originally, it addressed zero-sum games, in which one person's gains result in losses for the other participants. Today, game theory applies to a wide range of behavioral relations, and is now an umbrella term for the science of logical decision making in humans, animals, and computers.

Game theory is not concerned with playing games for entertainment, fun or similar purposes - that is the field of Game studies.

edit on 2-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He should hold rallies at a stadiums. Obama disappointed many Democrat candidates by not coming to hold rallies for them. He was a very introverted president in that regard.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

No, it's not a game. It's all very real with very real consequences. It's serious business and, like the Art of War by Sun Tzu or Clausewitz's 'On War, Game Theory is used by the U.S. military today against "time-sensitive targets" (TCT). Its effectiveness is due to its being a mathematical model of human decision making. Here, read this and then ask yourself why Q would refer to Game Theory and why he/they would continue to say that "this is not a game":

Excerpt:

A study by RAND Project AIR FORCE (PAF) shows how military planners can use game theory to understand the effects of U.S. strategy and capabilities on the enemy in TCT operations. Game theory uses mathematics to model human decisionmaking in competitive situations. It is ideally suited for analyzing military situations because it depicts the realistic situation in which both sides are free to choose their best “moves” and to adjust their strategy over time. Military planners can apply these principles to TCT operations through game theoretic analysis.

Full Article

edit on 2-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join