It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I mean that in a good way.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Boom. "I won't mention his name..." At 5 minutes, 30 seconds. Beautiful!

He has been saying that for a while.

It was actually the first time I thought, "well, someone found out about Q".

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Good or bad is subjective.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

link

As Cranky's number match perfectly with these (One can go back and wade through the bickering to find them) these numbers are important, I'll reiterate.

Implied consent is NOT the same as informed consent. Consent born of ignorance is implied consent, this is why the STATE educates you: you are ignorant to the truth but do not know it. When one proclaims "we live in a democracy damn it" they are proclaiming ignorance to the truth, ergo forfeit "informed consent," by effectively saying "I accept what's been told, and do no care beyond..." Yes I know the horror of the unfairness of it, but this WAS the past.

The 100 monkey thing, while a dramatic oversimplification, is real. Q posts this number now for a reason.

Congrats are in order.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: CADpro

What's an EBT card?

It's the replacement for food stamps. Aid to help poor people buy food.
edit on 1-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Some people take things too far no matter what group they belong to. Thank God they are a minority and do not reflect the character of the majority of those who support your American President. Go Trump! Go Q!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's actually just a history of Jewish radicalism by a Jewish radical and the Antinomian doctrine is even more remarkable for them because they're such a legalistic people, their culture founded upon observing Laws, it was an esoteric doctrine that proposed they should do the very opposite and some still adhere to that and have been highly influential, Antinomianism is by definition criminal, against legality, thus the criminal cabal do what ever they feel like and have no regrets.

edit on 1-8-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Which is a great message to any Qster out there who might be thinking of taking matters into their own hands. In other words, "Qsters, you have gone mainsteam now. It's time for you to grow up, take your heads out of your a$$es, realize your opportunity, take back your power through due process, abiding by the laws of the land, and TRUST the Plan. Don't F+++ it up!"

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Most of the time, I have no idea what Q is saying, lol! That's why I rely on all of the great people here and elsewhere to help me out.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa'

Why is your focus only on Jewish? they didn't invent anarchy, anarchists, nihilism or nihilists

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Hopefully it means POTUS will speak in 10 minutes... but it COULD mean that only POTUS and up to 8 (=Less than 10) other people know which individuals form Q?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Heh. The trial of Paul Manafort seems to be getting off to a rocky start. First, Team Mueller got a lecture on courtroom etiquette from the judge.

Mueller team lectured by judge in Manafort case

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s prosecutors were lectured by a federal judge on Wednesday for the language they’ve used in the courtroom, as the trial of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort entered its second day.

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III specifically told prosecutors to stop using the word “oligarch” to describe wealthy Ukrainians, whose dealings with Manafort are at the heart of the fraud charges he faces in northern Virginia federal court.

The judge said the term has a “pejorative” meaning and is not relevant in this case. Further, he cautioned that using it could suggest Manafort is associated with bad people – and guilty by association.

The judge also wouldn't let them introduce pictures of Manafort's expensive suits, because it isn't relevant and would only serve to prejudice the jury.

Then, it turned out that perhaps Rick Gates isn't all he's been ginned up as.

Muel ler’s Star Witness Against Manafort Vanishes; Judge Snaps After Feds Admit They Want to Hide Rick Gates During Trial

In a shocking admission Wednesday morning, federal prosecutors said Rick Gates may not testify in the trial of his former business partner Paul Manafort.

Mr. Gates, who oversaw some of the financial dealings of Mr. Manafort’s consulting business, was expected to be a key witness for the government.

But prosecutor Uso Asonye said jurors may not hear from Mr. Gates after all.

“He may testify, he may not,” Mr. Asonye told Judge T.S. Ellis III.

The revelation sent journalists and others out of the courtroom to report the disclosure.

“That’s news to me and about 25 others who scurried out of here like rats on a sinking ship,” Judge Ellis shot back.

Mr. Asonye attempted to backtrack, telling Judge Ellis that the evidence presented will determine if Mr. Gates‘ testifies.

That drew a sharp rebuke from Judge Ellis.

On Tuesday, Mr. Manafort’s attorneys accused Mr. Gates of being the mastermind behind the crimes lodged against their client.

Combine this with Podesta going from "possible immunity" to "officially under investigation", and things are definitely getting interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

l

Will you look at that, right between Quincy Wilson and Jennifer Aniston at lowly number 17.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm almost sure now that the whole Podesta getting immunity thing was to hunt out another leaker....and it seems to have worked like a charm. People just cannot help themselves. LOL.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Heh. The trial of Paul Manafort seems to be getting off to a rocky start. First, Team Mueller got a lecture on courtroom etiquette from the judge.

Mueller team lectured by judge in Manafort case

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s prosecutors were lectured by a federal judge on Wednesday for the language they’ve used in the courtroom, as the trial of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort entered its second day.

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III specifically told prosecutors to stop using the word “oligarch” to describe wealthy Ukrainians, whose dealings with Manafort are at the heart of the fraud charges he faces in northern Virginia federal court.

The judge said the term has a “pejorative” meaning and is not relevant in this case. Further, he cautioned that using it could suggest Manafort is associated with bad people – and guilty by association.

The judge also wouldn't let them introduce pictures of Manafort's expensive suits, because it isn't relevant and would only serve to prejudice the jury.

Then, it turned out that perhaps Rick Gates isn't all he's been ginned up as.

Muel ler’s Star Witness Against Manafort Vanishes; Judge Snaps After Feds Admit They Want to Hide Rick Gates During Trial

In a shocking admission Wednesday morning, federal prosecutors said Rick Gates may not testify in the trial of his former business partner Paul Manafort.

Mr. Gates, who oversaw some of the financial dealings of Mr. Manafort’s consulting business, was expected to be a key witness for the government.

But prosecutor Uso Asonye said jurors may not hear from Mr. Gates after all.

“He may testify, he may not,” Mr. Asonye told Judge T.S. Ellis III.

The revelation sent journalists and others out of the courtroom to report the disclosure.

“That’s news to me and about 25 others who scurried out of here like rats on a sinking ship,” Judge Ellis shot back.

Mr. Asonye attempted to backtrack, telling Judge Ellis that the evidence presented will determine if Mr. Gates‘ testifies.

That drew a sharp rebuke from Judge Ellis.

On Tuesday, Mr. Manafort’s attorneys accused Mr. Gates of being the mastermind behind the crimes lodged against their client.

Combine this with Podesta going from "possible immunity" to "officially under investigation", and things are definitely getting interesting.

AFM,

Q's link yesterday suggests that RR will be called by the defense. He goes under oath, on the record - which they all hate to do.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has picked this up yet (apologies if wrong) but....

The pic in Q Post #1785 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub is PROOF that Twitter is manipulating the trend statistics!!

14. New Month 93.9k Tweets
17. QAnon 119k Tweets
18. Jennifer Ariston 1958 Tweets

Stay Icy peeps... or we are going to miss things and hence delay the process!

Q seems to hold back some posts until Anon have found things Q wanted found.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Because the Antinomian Kabbalists are the ones currently actively organizing, promoting and financing such radical groups towards their own subversive ends, they're the only ones that determined upon a plan of world domination through the destruction of all other peoples and cultures, that gained extraordinary power in finance, media and academia, that's why the focus is on them, they're the only threat.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, as I said earlier, imagine there really weren't any connection between POTUS and an insider Q. This movement has gone to the top of the charts and Trump cannot fail to notice it. He feeds off the energy, harnesses it. Sarah Sanders later comes out and discourages any Qsters from engaging in violence, hinting at them to make themselves a credible, upstanding movement that the President can safely and publicly endorse. Right now, he can't. That would be political suicide given the amount of negative publicity the Q movement is getting in the MSM. Even Q dropped today, telling his followers to handle this new fame with care, meaning it's fragile and can break if not treated well and respected. The point is, Qsters need to remind each other, especially their more 'unruly' family members to chill and help POTUS ride this Q wave.

Or, Q and POTUS do know each other very well and all along after all, but all of the above still stands in so far as no endorsement of violence and insistence on abiding by the law, and exercising patience, and having some trust that all is going according to plan.
edit on 1-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Manafort's lawyer would have to be an idiot not to call Rosenstein. He looked into these exact incidents years ago and decided not to prosecute Manafort. RR isn't going to incriminate himself by admitting he let it go due to political influence, so he's going to have to say something like, "I didn't think it was a big deal."

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks to all who answered what [ less than 10 ] means. I'm not good with the decoding..i usually don't even try. I just wait for the 'experts' like you Rel and others to help me out.

Great work you do with all the codes throughout all these threads Rel.. ThankQ

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join