It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That is amazing. This is a great opportunity for the Q community now that the movement has gained mainstream attention. The attacks will increase but if handled with care and tact it can be politicized. Funny how this is all happening just before your elections are to occur. I wish I could lend you my vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

"You act like this ... blah blah blah"

Like I said, you are either for the good in this world or you're against it. Keep proving my point where you stand on this.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

ThankQ, much appreciated. Not quite what I hoped, but still great! Yesterday was definitely a day to remember.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Great subliminal use of "Mock" in regards to HRC.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sarah Sanders presser coming up shortly. It should be interesting today. Wonder if she'll get a question about the grocery i.d.
Cuz..you know..that's the most important thing coming out of PoTuS speech last night. /sarc

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

you are so goddamn wrong it is laughable

keep believing your rightist reactionary fairytales, I am sure it will gain you a lot of Internet social capital

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
The attacks will increase but if handled with care and tact it can be politicized.

Imagine that.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Sure, I know where I am...

you "Q" cultists act like you are some moral warriors, angels or morality saving the world... but it is only to fit your utopic vision of the world, be damning anyone else that doesn't fit with your plan, or who you decide is not "part of it" or "worthy"

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Per Q Post #916 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

Q never mentioned Jews for the very specific reason that they wanted to avoid the "It's Jew bashing" stock response, previously used to instil hate against any growing movement.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 1-8-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Last and only response you will ever get from me but please riddle me this mr. wannabe Anarchist. Do we hurt people? How many free speech rallies did we shut down since Q started? Do we wear masks to hide our identities? Do we show up armed with bats and bricks to a peaceful rally? Yeah thought so.

We have marines,veterans,combat medics,LEO's and real good people who value all human life fighting by our side. Antifa is just a bunch of cave dwellers who do not even know how and why they were created in the first place. You wanna be like ISIS so bad go join'em.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You are so goddamn Antinomian it is regrettable

Keep believing your wrongist non-functionary doctrines, i am sure it will gain you a lot of capitalist sponsors.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And who ever said Sabbatean Frankist influence died centuries ago? It's adherents have no clue where their beliefs came from.

Hahahaha

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Look at Post #1784. Could you imagine being in Jamie's shoes? He's like, "uh, I'm just a lurker, I don't post anything" He's the guy with the Q cutout and being called upon by Q to post a pic. Others are like, "dude, Q is looking for you, not to mention half the internet!" Haha! Wow....

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Reddit has been hacked.

truepundit.com...

TL;DR: A hacker broke into a few of Reddit’s systems and managed to access some user data, including some current email addresses and a 2007 database backup containing old salted and hashed passwords. Since then we’ve been conducting a painstaking investigation to figure out just what was accessed, and to improve our systems and processes to prevent this from happening again

Ha..Sarah DiD get a question about the grocery i.d.

link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

You do know there are people who Identify as Antifa fighting ISIS...

link   
Imagine the type of miserable life one must live to be on the internet all day bashing Trump & Q. Hey, it's the first of the month and you know what that means....EBT card have been refilled !

link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Trump supporters have sent death threats to MA
Trump supporters sent death threats to the woman who claimed Trump raped her as a child

Trump supporters on this site call for civil war
Trump supporters here call for journalists to be hung as traitors

How long till a Q believer kills some one due to believing the Q community

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Imagine the type of miserable life one must live to be on the internet all day bashing Trump & Q. Hey, it's the first of the month and you know what that means....EBT card have been refilled !

Got a great life sunshine and I’m sane! Bet you can’t say the same

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I regret nothing

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join