It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Twump Tweet

"Russian Collusion with the Trump Campaign, one of the most successful in history, is a TOTAL HOAX. The Democrats paid for the phony and discredited Dossier which was, along with Comey, McCabe, Strzok and his lover, the lovely Lisa Page, used to begin the Witch Hunt. Disgraceful!"

"The Lovely Lisa Page". WOW, note the change of tone on Lisa Page.

"Lover" is CIA code, folks are given a "lovers" story so things can be chalked up to pillow talk, flirting, blah blah blah.

Lisa is now a white hat, as pointed out by our astute colleaque, she changed from black dress on day one of testimony to white on day two. Now it would seem DJT is suggesting her "job" has been completed.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
A screenshot of what Q wants removed:

So why you still putting up ???????????
it is being remove by most
edit on 1-8-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Listening to Rush speak to the Trump and to things Trump said stood out to me. He called the people patriots. Then he brought up McCain and said "we don't say his name".

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

CM, that's funny, at least you can say that, we have to say "independent news..."

I can say that here. However, in public, not so much. We don't have many independent journalists here worth their salt. One guy I do like is Spencer Fernando. I turn to him daily. CBC is the weaponized propaganda arm of our Trudeau Liberal government. Harper had tried to defund it during his term but the people stupidly rose up in steet protests all across the country. I went to one of these protests in my city. I wanted to take my sign out so badly but feared the deranged mob and the consequences. Another Canadian I like very much is Dr. Jordan Peterson who is one brave guy!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

#smockgate

Twitter Correction Note: corrected "smocking" to "smoking"

Smoking/Mocking...actually a very clever and fitting hybrid word.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The narrative MSM is going with shows how little they researched the Q movement. If they have looked into it properly then they are just outright lying.

What i am surprised about is that they haven't blamed the whole Q phenomenon on a Russian psy-op. I thought that would be the way they would try to discredit Q. They blame Russia for everything Trump related, so why not this?

There are so many people who are Q followers and anyone can look at these rally's and see that the Q people are just normal, everyday Americans who support the President. Not only Americans but people all over the world who support Q.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Except for none of it has been verified as proof, or evidence, it is still Q'cultists and rightists extremist talking points, no actual proof...

Q post a bunch of word salad and you all fawn over it

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

mocking bird singing?

maybe?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

link   
a reply to: CADpro

Q isn't exposing anyone, you act like this only started happening once this person started hoaxing people, disregarding anything that has happened before and attempting to restructure past timelines...

Tell me when Q exposes Trump

link   

originally posted by: abrown
Listening to Rush speak to the Trump and to things Trump said stood out to me. He called the people patriots. Then he brought up McCain and said "we don't say his name".

Speaking of 'we don't say his name' John McCain, i think we need to see some proof of life. It's been a long while since he's been seen 'alive'.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
When did "Q" switch to not saying John McCains name, because their earlier "drops" did mention his name

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

qanon.pub...

>>2391684 You are now mainstream. Handle w/ care. The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! Q

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi everyone, long time lurker and starrer of many, many posts here! I've been following this whole Q thing since almost the beginning. I want to say absolutely amazing work to most of the members here! Yesterday was an epic day! A quick question regarding one of the posts I saw... about how Trump said something along the lines of "...17 times, 7 nights over and 6 more years.) Did he really say this? I've looked around on YouTube but I'm unable to find it. If it did actually happen, I'd love to show my coworkers today! ThanQs

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

WHAAAAT?! That's amazing. I'll try to find it and embed it here. Unless someone beats me to it. Can you point me in the right direction?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
When a person looks at the Instagram posts associated with these people and ‘pizza’, there is no question about what they are referring to.

I wasn't talking about "those people". I'm talking about people looking up pizza and trying to claim everything they find is proof of a crime.

I don't know if you noticed but there have even been people who say this has spoiled pizza for them. I think that is a good sign that they have taken this too far.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Twump Tweet

"Lover" is CIA code, folks are given a "lovers" story so things can be chalked up to pillow talk, flirting, blah blah blah.

It also gives them an excuse to withhold communications. "Sorry, those were personal comments between lovers. Privacy concerns and all that."

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

I found a video clip. He doesn't say 6 more years, he says 7 more years. But then he says 6 referring to the military.

Start 29 seconds in for the President's words.

edit on 1-8-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EbbNFlow

WHAAAAT?! That's amazing. I'll try to find it and embed it here. Unless someone beats me to it. Can you point me in the right direction?

ETA: Sounds like it was recorded after he made the comment.
edit on 1-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

He's exposing the criminal cabal, btw are you aware that Nihilism and Anarchism are offshoots of that?

Gershom Scholem, the pioneering historian of Jewish mysticism, was fascinated throughout his career by the mystical sources of nihilism in the Jewish tradition, sources which ultimately produced the antinomian Sabbatian movement of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.

Kabbalistic origins of Anarchism and Nihilism

I guess then in a sense he's exposing you and you're doing a pretty good job in assisting the case.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join