It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

is that the new narrative push?

u got it backwards good buddy

nuttin but love 4 u baby

edit on 8 1 2018 by dashen because: 💖

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thats awesome, but shouldnt that be 100,000 quarterly salary? Im positive the POTUS doesnt make 1.6 million a year.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: daskakik

Trump was/is part of the Hollywood elite

Go ask his Hollywood star...

Get back to me after.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The link says 400,000 but i agree. It should read 100,000 dollars.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Twitter
twitter.com...

Did you guys see this? “REMEMBER 1776 - Another turning point for America is upon us. Do not waste your most sacred right - VOTE - Republican. ”

Remember 1776 at the bottom of POTUS schedule! Thanks to cranky or else I wouldn’t be following this on Twitter

Edit- sorry guys I can’t link properly still. Stupid phone
edit on 1-8-2018 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

That's a good explanation for why the liberal media doesn't want to ask Sanders/Trump about the Q-movement. But what about the conservative outlets, and the foreign journalists who take part in the daily White House press briefings? The Q phenomena is certainly on all their radar screens as well, by now.

BOTH the liberal and conservative media and even foreign gov't to some extent are on the same team.

Both GOP and DNC want bigger gov't and both want you focused on the symptoms of corruption and not corruption itself. That way YOUR issues never get fixed as the lobbyist benefit from the corruption and the issues THEY created.

The reason the lobbyest want bigger gov't despite rhetoric is because they control the gov't and the gov't controls the consumers and the markets. So bigger gov't means more lobbyist control.

The conservative outlets were the ones that convinced the republicans that its a good thing to take tax payers money and bailout the CEO and board of directors with the (too big to fail) bs.

The conservative outlets were the fiercest ones that attacked Ron Paul when he was talking about corruption , wanting smaller gov't, not being the world police, and actually labeled him crazy.

The conservative outlets were the ones that convinced republicans that its a good idea to have unrestricted spying on the public with the lovely named patriot act. The same ones who convinced the republicans that small gov't means more spying and creating a new gov't agency called homeland security.

In regards to foreign gov't:
The conflicts around the world are manufactured and created to make money for the top of crop on ALL sides.

Have you ever wondered how strange it is that we consider China a potential threat but yet have no problems having them manufacture our computer chips that go on TS DOD systems? I have created a couple of threads on this in the past but not much traction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The biggest threat to the corrupted system is bringing focus to the corruption itself. That is why GOP,DNC,MSM, and world gov'ts bring focus to the symptoms (healtcare,SS,welfare,the ism's,etc) of corruption not corruption itself. Hence despite Q being real or not it won't really get much focus for the MSM.

Same thing with Pedophiles from what it appears, the MSM does the bare minimum on reporting it and it never becomes a hot political issue when it should where it has real victims. Instead they focus on the War on drugs where lots of money is being made by gov'ts on selling a product among CONSENTING adults. Sex trafficking has real victims but would be a harder commodity to make money off.
Its always about the MONEY.

edit on 01831America/ChicagoWed, 01 Aug 2018 08:01:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Hopefully the MSM dig into this and shine a light in the darkness of the sewer that this emits from and reveal the people responsible for it

I'm pretty sure that's the plan.......except you don't realize who is in that dark sewer. One of us is in for a shock.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Who’s in the sewer then Pavil?

Q isn’t Trump we all know that, it doesn’t look at all likely that any whitehouse insiders would tarnish their reputation throwing the “RATS” stuff about

Q has targeted MA with the recent photo drops, rightly seen as trying to intimidate him and his team while encouraging his little online army to target him

it’s not an intel guy either, they won’t go to a hate site that the chans are and drop this they go to real journalists who don’t reveal their sources

It is either St. Petersburg or a larper, that’s the only two logical possibilities

When real journalists take hold of this story, the truth comes out

The sooner the better

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I love #1779. Trump as a Super Saiyan is hilarious.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
FYI y'all. For the first time in 4 months my broadband is refusing to connect properly - today of all days!!

Suspicious!

Using mobile so will be unable to upload posts or decodes for a few hours.

ETA - on BBC today the Lord Mayor of London and head of the City of London Corporation appearing to say City of London will only lose 5000 jobs from Brexit. Many others say 65000. Charles Bowman is low profile with TV/News so this is suspicious - particularly for it to be today!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Hi peeps..

Still lurking, listening and watching. Still not sure what to make of it all. Waiting for the fruits to start falling..

Wanted to jump in and post this up as haven't seen it posted (unless I missed it).

Kudos to the Anon for finding a possible connection between BO and NXIVM regarding those $65k pizza and hot dog flights...

Coincidence?

Keep working together - most important thing. Division on as many levels as possible is what they want..

Have fun..

I remember that coming up in a certain forbidden topic. Then & now, I'm sure that they were speaking in code. Who on Earth would literally spend $65,000 to fly in pizza and hot dogs?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: toysforadults
www.wsj.com...

link from latest drop

That was a fascinating read. Britain was key in the Help-Hillary/Hurt-Trump scandal. If that was made public, whom would it hurt the most? The DOJ is trying so hard to keep it hidden. The Obama Admin conducted criminal activities. So what if Britain helped them? I don't think Americans could get any madder...once they know what Obama/Lynch/Clapper/Brennan cooked up.

Care,

I think the end take from this is they were not "helping" they are the same group. They pretend to be different to fool the population but they work for the same people. I make no distinction between them all, no reason to.

Think of the CIA, MI5/6, the Mossad, etc, as different branches of a big international company.
edit on 1-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
In the U.K. There's a tragic story of an 18yr old snow boarder in U.K. Team who died (suicide) on her 18th birthday - Lizzie Soutter.

This is getting airtime today and the article has a pic of her wearing a number 17 shirt.

Could be coincidence - could be cabal messaging.

Can't link article from phone but on BBC.co.uk.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
In the U.K. There's a tragic story of an 18yr old snow boarder in U.K. Team who died (suicide) on her 18th birthday - Lizzie Soutter.

This is getting airtime today and the article has a pic of her wearing a number 17 shirt.

Could be coincidence - could be cabal messaging.

Can't link article from phone but on BBC.co.uk.

Already a thread on ATS about her, no cabal messaging involved I’m sure

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Was probably going to out the pedo's who had their way with her as a child.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

When real journalists take hold of this story, the truth comes out

The sooner the better

Yeah.....real journalists. Which of those three will be investigating that? Real impartial journalism is all but dead.

Ask yourself why RR and the DOJ is still delaying release of documents requested by Congress?

There is sewer stink all about that and how they went about going after Trump. That's pretty evident from what is already in the public record. Let's see all of it out in the open for everyone to judge.

If and it's only an if right now, the US involved 5 EYES in this and the FBI was in London as part of their Insurance Policy, it's game over.

We will get to the bottom of most of this Q stuff one way or the other by the end of this year.

Everything is being timed to the Mid Terms for maximum effect. One side in this is going to be in a world of trouble once it's all out there.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Its not their money so why do they care?

Its our money they are spending.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
A sign of the times...

Liberal billionaire George Soros's nonprofit spent more on lobbying during the second quarter of 2018 than he has in any previous quarter, disclosure forms show.

disclosures.house.gov...

Why Hungary is important:

Hungary's parliament approved a law that targeted foreign-funded NGOs last year saying that they could "threaten the country's political and economic interests and interfere with the functioning of its institutions." While the bill did not mention Soros directly by name, many Hungarian politicians have said they wanted to sweep Soros-tied organizations from the country.

freebeacon.com...

NGOs = Manufactured Outrage

Coming to a rally near you!!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yeah, "I had pizza saturday night" doesn't mean I committed a crime.

When a person looks at the Instagram posts associated with these people and ‘pizza’, there is no question about what they are referring to.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: fluff007
Hi peeps..

Still lurking, listening and watching. Still not sure what to make of it all. Waiting for the fruits to start falling..

Wanted to jump in and post this up as haven't seen it posted (unless I missed it).

Kudos to the Anon for finding a possible connection between BO and NXIVM regarding those $65k pizza and hot dog flights...

Coincidence?

Keep working together - most important thing. Division on as many levels as possible is what they want..

Have fun..

I remember that coming up in a certain forbidden topic. Then & now, I'm sure that they were speaking in code. Who on Earth would literally spend $65,000 to fly in pizza and hot dogs?

People who have so much money or access to it that they don't care about things such as cost, they just want it . It explains a lot.

On a side note Chicago Deep Dish and Chicago style dogs are very good. Why no Italian Beef sandwiches?

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join