It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
critical mass

Popularity? I know, I said that.

edit on 31-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
www.wsj.com...

link from latest drop

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Amazing to behold real stable genius

hope theres enough popcorn

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
www.wsj.com...

link from latest drop

Uh Oh. .
CIA directing British Intelligence on Trump Campaign?

Now where did we hear that before?
5Eyes about to get one or two black eyes?

That's a Huge BOOM if can be proved.

You know that will lead back to the CIC at the time.

edit on 31-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
A white hat after all?

Federal prosecutors said to be investigating lobbyist Tony Podesta after special counsel referral Federal prosecutors in New York are following a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller's office, NBC News reports. The individuals being investigated include former lobbyist Tony Podesta, former Minnesota Republican Rep. Vin Weber and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig.
www.cnbc.com...
edit on 31-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Assuming the MIRROR date functionality is now in play then the following subjects will be relevant tomorrow (111 days after Apr 12th):

1) the-crisis-in-journalism-thats-helping-trump. Night [5]
2) Facebook. Building 8. China.
3) Syria.
4) Plane. 17.
5) Facebook. IG (think Ray.Chandler). Twitter. Etc….. HONEYPOTS.
6) RR problems.
7) Twitter down. Injection good.
8) Trust POTUS. Sparrow Red. Missiles only. Intel good.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Inside the Federal Reserve Bank:

Horus of Ancient Egypt:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Outlets such as Fox, The Hill and Wall Street Journal usually publish this stuff as "Opinion" pieces. What this means is that a journalist submits it for publication and the Editor says "Sorry, cant feature it. We'll tuck it away as an opinion". Meanwhile, the most contrived garbage is posted as "news".

Still, its Wall Street Journal, so that is kind of special:

Although the FBI’s case officially began July 31, 2016, there had been investigative activity before that date. John Brennan’s CIA might have directed activity in Britain, which could be a problem because of longstanding agreements that the U.S. will not conduct intelligence operations there. It would explain why the FBI continues to stonewall Congress as to the inquiry’s origin.

Not maybe. Almost certainly true. There is a reason Brennan is calling Trump a traitor and even implying a military coup against him. There's a reason some people spend so much time trying to debunk this stuff.

Although Mr. Brennan has exposed himself as a biased actor, the CIA has escaped criticism for using only thinly sourced information from British intelligence to snooker the FBI. Most damaging is the possibility that the CIA violated agreements with Britain by spying there rather than asking MI5 or MI6 to do so. And that may be what is really being withheld from Congress.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I tend to think outside the box. Here we go:

To the person holding the "Q" cut out:
Please post your pic/vid as POTUS specifically pointed at you moments ago.
We will scrub the web to find the source no matter where posted.
WE ARE Q.
Q

That's a very odd statement. Q goes on to say the world is about to change. I think they are getting ready to reveal something else. What if they already have that individuals video/pic? Remember this:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 58456f No.2340833

Jul 29 2018 14:07:21 (EST)
Anonymous ID: e9ec7a No.2340789

Jul 29 2018 14:05:36 (EST)
>>2340661
ARE WE LIVE ?? DO IT!!
>>2340789
5 min delay.
Message sent.
Q

My suggestion is that we can pull anything anytime. If the media gets posted and Q produces it OK he can do a really good search. However, the video/pic is being taken of POTUS/Q they would have NO idea of what is actually being captured unless of course they already have it. Just my 12.5 cents worth

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If it hasn't been mentioned yet...

From the Autists on 8:
The Q pen pic (#1776) is angled on the Q clock to the Dec. 25th post.
Hence, "Gift" (#1779).

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
4 more posts upto #1783 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub.

edit on 31-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Trillium

Since when does the military become involved in civilian judicial matters?

My favorite theory, is that when the indictments are unsealed, they will be processed through Military Tribunals, which are far more streamlined than civilian courts.

Rofl. I'm speechless

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

www.wsj.com...

link from latest drop

That was a fascinating read. Britain was key in the Help-Hillary/Hurt-Trump scandal. If that was made public, whom would it hurt the most? The DOJ is trying so hard to keep it hidden. The Obama Admin conducted criminal activities. So what if Britain helped them? I don't think Americans could get any madder...once they know what Obama/Lynch/Clapper/Brennan cooked up.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

A white hat after all?

Federal prosecutors said to be investigating lobbyist Tony Podesta after special counsel referral Federal prosecutors in New York are following a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller's office, NBC News reports. The individuals being investigated include former lobbyist Tony Podesta, former Minnesota Republican Rep. Vin Weber and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig.
www.cnbc.com...

We can deduce quite a bit from this. One. Mueller is not protecting the podestas. Two, Mueller is referring things for prosecution not related to facebook pages and tweets about the election. Three, Mueller is not done referring.

I caution this at this time, refer back to it later. Capone/Tax evasion. While it may be satisfying for a podesta to go down for X, age/life in prison for just existing is fine as long as we can move along.

Many are going to go down for parking tickets, life for parking tickets, but that "reason" will be expeditious. I for one do not want to give any of these scumbags more energy by having to deal with teeeeveeee reports, and endless tweets. They want energy and they don't care how they get it, infamy is fine by them. Just get them out of here.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You #walkaway when you realize there is nothing at all "liberal" about people like this:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.wsj.com...

link from latest drop

That was a fascinating read. Britain was key in the Help-Hillary/Hurt-Trump scandal. If that was made public, whom would it hurt the most? The DOJ is trying so hard to keep it hidden. The Obama Admin conducted criminal activities. So what if Britain helped them? I don't think Americans could get any madder...once they know what Obama/Lynch/Clapper/Brennan cooked up.

Care,

I think the end take from this is they were not "helping" they are the same group. They pretend to be different to fool the population but they work for the same people. I make no distinction between them all, no reason to.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ain't that the truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

www.wsj.com...

link from latest drop

Care,

I think the end take from this is they were not "helping" they are the same group. They pretend to be different to fool the population but they work for the same people. I make no distinction between them all, no reason to.

One in the same..all operating at maximum level of EVIL SELFISHNESS.

Understood. Thanks for your insight, C.O.M.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
In Q message #1782, The Boston Herald slams the FBI for "Collusion". First time I've seen a big-city newspaper report the truth about deep-state DOJ criminality.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you sir! Lurkers far and wide would appreciate that..

While I don't always agree with your decodes I have A lot of respect for your diligence and your contributions to this thread.

Damn...lurkin ain't easy...

Respectfully,
~meathead

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join