It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dashen
hold my hand friend.
were gonna get through this together

No need. I have nothing to get through. It is still just a wait and see, time will tell situation.

The outcome makes no difference to me except for wanting to know if I guessed right.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

111 days ago, right?

Numbers dudes,

That means something, doesn't it?

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

From your rapidtables link:

98= XCVIII

I guess it could be pigeon roman, or double-roman tho:

Saw that table...but plugged IVIVC into the converter for Decimal translation.

link   
I never understood why the city with the most law enforcement in the country is among those with the highest crime rates. Something doesn't add up. With all that federal and local law enforcement, you'd expect it to be a low crime area.

Maybe its to do with the fact that Washington D.C. is the headquarters of the Swamp and we need to drain the swamp and extinguish its snakes.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Q #1779 is up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Anons hit 3000 breads.

Q thanks with Tony Podesta special counsel referral link!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Meh, I was close.

link

I am so impressed at those 5 kids in the basement that cooked this up. How'd they get the POTUS to play along with the whole 17 thing? How? Smart kids

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Hill does a hit piece on Q tonight:

Trump rally attendee holds up sign linked to conspiracy theory

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm speechless.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DESU!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anons hit 3000 breads.

That reminds me of a post by an anon, don't know if it is true but, they said that they had called qresearch reaching 3000 breads and HRC still walking around free.

Is that synchronicity?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I'm speechless.

It was obvious, the story was tied together with the numbers. I'd say this though, he worked really hard to put that forth. He's a no teleprompter guy, what is does is not easy. Now we just have to see what 1776 really means.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
How'd they get the POTUS to play along with the whole 17 thing? How?

Popularity. Trump knows what he is doing. He played part in the WWE.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

DESU!

Donald Trump was born on June 14th, 1946. If you move ahead 70 years from that date, that brings you to June 14th, 2016. Moving forward another 7 months brings you to January 14th, 2017, and moving forward another 7 days brings you to January 21st, 2017.

On his First Full Day in office President of The United States Donald Trump was 70 years 7 months 7 days 777 Numner of the Bible and Revelation - www.alamongordo.com...

President Trump won the election, and January 21st was his first full day in office. Of course Donald Trump was inaugurated on January 20th, but he was only be president for part of that day. So that means that Donald Trump was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old on his first full day as president of the United States.

And this happened during year 5777 on the Hebrew calendar

DESU!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Yes TL it does... I think it was TAT who discovered the "Through the Looking Glass" MIRROR date functionality which I then added to the s/sheet.

In essence the MIRROR DATE was the ACTION date 111 days after the original post (I think).

We therefore need to look at the rest of the posts from Apr 11th 2018 and see if any of them have been reflected in actions today.

Following that we look at Apr 12th posts for what happens tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Guess I was right.

Sure he will hold more rallies and everyone will be pumped and things will change but probably not all that much.

Using the Q movement to sell himself isn't the same as proving that Q's claims are real.

So that’s the angle now? Trump is just jumping onto Q now that it’s popular? Really????

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

clearly thats whats happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So that’s the angle now? Trump is just jumping onto Q now that it’s popular? Really????

I don't think he is just jumping unto Q. I think he jumped on a while back, but now Q followers feel free to show up in gear. It has many here giddy although, according to them, he has always been onto Q so why all the excitement?

I'm just being honest. If Trump and Q have always been working as a team then what changed?
edit on 31-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm going to a rally soon where antifa is suppose to show up a few hours away from my house a friend of mine had an extra ticket and has been begging me to go

we are making Q shirts and signs and going

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If Trump and Q have always been working as a team then what changed?

critical mass

dis gon b gud

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Trillium

Since when does the military become involved in civilian judicial matters?

Since at least last December, when Prez the Donald signed an EO declaring a national State of Emergency...also known as Martial Law. It also authorized seizing all assets connected to human trafficking.

My favorite theory, is that when the indictments are unsealed, they will be processed through Military Tribunals, which are far more streamlined than civilian courts.

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join