It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
You mean like a friend request?

I don't mean anything. I just pointed out that the answer to what was being asked was right there.

(post by toysforadults removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Also DECODE on Q #1774 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

COVFEFE method using Keyword " Can you find the orig court docs?", RESULT =

IVIVCJIHUGCPO

INTERPRETATION possibly = ISBN Volume, including the variations, Court Judgements HUG, Court Programme Office

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Go through all the post that challenges the "Q" Cult, all the times they have failed, given false information, we have shared enough "crumbs"

come on you Q researches

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

is the COVFEFE method one of the comm's mentioned in a recent Q post???

apparently there are anon's he's working with who can interpret the comm's whatever that means

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I apologize if I'm getting a little off topic but I notice you've mentioned the DNA of those losing power a few times now. Can you elaborate on this? Are you speaking metaphorically? Did something cause their DNA to mutate? It seems a lot of the elite can be traced to the same bloodline.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It is one of the Comms methods that came from serialBrain2 on Reddit but I'm not sure if it was documenting a Chan method.

If you look at the pic I posted of the spreadsheet you will see the keyword also appears above the Input magic square on the left... but with numbers underneath it.

This shows how the method works; you move the letters in column N ahead by the number represented by the Nth letter in the KeyWord (A=1...Z=26) etc.

edit on 31-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Its become pretty clear to Q “adepts” (is that code for other Dpt of Energy employees?) are tired of Q team (the members of which went to great lengths to broadcast who they were and who they work for) hiding in the shadows.

Pretty sure everyone is sick to death of cryptics and lame “spy” games.

Everyone is sick of bible verses and the “One”

I missing 20 year old in Iowa?

I have 5 missing children between the ages of 14-16 from the last two weeks alone.

With calls coming in everyday.

People are sick of people like Q and Alex Jones and Sessions contributing to the abortion that is the American Justice System.

Mostly though people are tired of being lied to.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 31-7-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh so its a Caesar Cipher

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Prove it, otherwise, in a honest and open court, they will walk.
Certainly a monumental task, to prove the judicial itself follows warped and perverted philosophy. And defiantly beyond my small "sphere" of influence. Never the less, I can show how it happened. Oh, and by the way "satanism" is not a religion, its a mindset in my context. I'm certain there are practicing Satanists that follow the law.
Ask George Soros.

In 1776 our founding fathers wanted, and did, create a new country, a republic, if we could keep it. They severed many ties with Great Briton, and even attempted to sever the legal system. To a great degree they severed Britons monetary controls over the U.S. And when they realized the secretive controls "Lawyers" (in their minds, agents of the crown) had in our government moved to institute the original 13th amendment. This amendment effectively kept lawyers out of the U.S. government.

Then all of a sudden Great Briton attacks the United States in 1812. Target? White House the congressional buildings, burning all records, to include the newly created 13th amendment. Then the lawyers start filtering back in. The final blow was 1861 when a lawyer by the name of Abraham Lincoln became president, and given credit for creating the second "13th Amendment". More back story behind Lincoln.

Then in 1912 those very same lawyers said it was legal for the United States to privatize their monetary system, and that is what happened. The Federal reserve which funds all the corruption in this and other countries.

So now "They" have control of the two main controllers of our Country, and society. But "They" are not the British Crown, though the Crown has taken part. The Crown is being held hostage just like our own Government and many others.

It would be virtually impossible to take the case to "Their" judiciary, and "Their" version of law, or even find justice for humanity. The case must be presented to a higher court for consideration, as "They" themselves view themselves, as gods.

Little could Blackstone know that the lectures he began so tentatively that day would be published as Commentaries on the Laws of England, a work that would dominate the common law legal system for more than a century. Nor could he foresee that his words would shape the Declaration of Independence, Constitution and primal laws of a land he considered no more than conquered territory of the British crown. He could not forsee another failure in life studying his Commentaries in the frontier village of New Salem, Illinois, teaching himself law. And little could he imagine that two hundred years later gangsters would call their lawyers by his name.

Blackstone may have proved his best and worst critic when he wrote: "It is well if the mass of mankind will obey the laws when made, without scrutinizing too nicely into the reasons of making them."

Sir William Blackstone in America

So, I petition to the highest Court that our world is not of our making, but of secret meetings of those who wish to enslave us. I ask that we be given the tools to remedy our situation and finally allow our world to be righteous to your laws.

I would venture a guess that ATS has a unusually high number of Lawyers as members. May your consciences guide you. Start opening envelopes.......

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And the “controllers” as you call them?

They’re laughing.

They’re only afraid of one thing.

And it aint Trump or Q

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"Good morning viewers, this is your friendly weatherman here, the storm is approaching, time to prepare....."

God I would have loved to have been in that studio to see the looks on their faces, t'would've been epic!!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

what is he on?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
"Good morning viewers, this is your friendly weatherman here, the storm is approaching, time to prepare....."

God I would have loved to have been in that studio to see the looks on their faces, t'would've been epic!!

He says it may aire tonight....

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

what is he on?

NBC

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Also DECODE on Q #1774 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

COVFEFE method using Keyword " Can you find the orig court docs?", RESULT =

IVIVCJIHUGCPO

INTERPRETATION possibly = ISBN Volume, including the variations, Court Judgements HUG, Court Programme Office

The IVIV could be translated to 44-Hussein

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Wakey wakey

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker