It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Are you ready to reconsider that mindset? And its origins?

Only if you make a good enough argument.
It is better to collect up 11, and let one go, rather than let 10 criminals free... The philosophy in Blackstone, is reversed. Lets see if my memory is correct. Something about Satanic Reversal, black is white, white is black... The good are bad, that bad are good. A lie is truth, the truth is a lie? BLACKstone??? Interesting name...

With any cancer you need to get every cell in order for it not to repopulate the body of the individual. The same goes for the body of the populace. But, in our particular case, this world, the cancer has already taken over the entire planet. We, of good moral standard, are considered the cancer cells to the body collect. And the body collect got that way by following the Blackstone mindset, philosophy. 10/1......

40,000 sealed indictments?? In truth X 10, it should be 400,000. Stop letting the criminals go. The innocent, in a honest and open court will be identified.

Face it, the criminals are above the law, they own the law, and they tell you what the law is. And everyday their talking heads in the media reinforce their criminal version, of the law.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
www.foxnews.com...

Facebook uncovered "sophisticated" efforts, possbily linked to Russia, to influence American politics in advance of the U.S. midterm elections.

The company said in a blog post that it removed 32 accounts from Facebook and Instagram because they were involved in "coordinated" political behavior and appeared to be fake.

---I wonder who told them to say this---

32 accounts? Lol. That's like removing a drop of water from Lake Erie. Sounds like a publicity stunt. Just to make people think they're doing "something."

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Q
!CbboFOtcZs
31 Jul 2018 - 2:28:47 PM
FINALLY.
Public DOMAIN.
www.youtube.com...šŸ“
[RR] exonerated Manafort FOR THE SAME CHARGES (8) years ago.
>
www.politico.com...šŸ“
Can you locate the orig court docs?
[RR][RR][RR]
[RR][RR]
[RR]
Q

qmap.pub...

Maybe the 3-2-1 thing is a countdown.

Assuming Manafort's attorney is the slightest bit competent (ie, not Michael Avenatti), he'll call Rosenstein to the stand to ask him about why he gave Manafort a pass on these same charges 8 years ago, and why his opinion has now changed.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yeah it definitely is, Desperate

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It could be. Seem's Q is hinting Rosenstein may have destroyed or "misplaced" the original docs

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

---I wonder who told them to say this---

Trump? Wasn't he the one that started complaining about election rigging the last time?

Thats revisionism.

Bernies fans were the first to complain about the rigged system.

Trump played the sentiment perfectly.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I remember Trump claiming that it was rigged against him and he wasn't part of the DNC primaries.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Sophisticated efforts - like making a fake facebook account and posting some political BS? Buying some bunk ads? Super duper sophisticated you guize!!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
While looking for information in Q drop #1774, I found this little article that links McCain, and Manafort to ukraine-russia. McCanafort because celebrity couple names are still cool

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Seems that the judge on the case is already very keen on the BS that is going on. The prosecution doesnt have much rope with this guy at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
It is better to collect up 11, and let one go, rather than let 10 criminals free... The philosophy in Blackstone, is reversed. Lets see if my memory is correct. Something about Satanic Reversal, black is white, white is black... The good are bad, that bad are good. A lie is truth, the truth is a lie? BLACKstone??? Interesting name...

Pretty sure the idea is based on convictions and not just investigations and arrests.

Satan? That is religion and, as far as I'm concerned, is out of place in a judicial argument.

With any cancer...

False equivalency.

Face it, the criminals are above the law, they own the law, and they tell you what the law is. And everyday their talking heads in the media reinforce their criminal version, of the law.

Prove it, otherwise, in a honest and open court, they will walk.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Daily Caller says the 32 inauthentic Instagram and Facebook profiles seem to espouse progressive or left-wing political messages. Is this something different than what FOX is reporting on?

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DiggerPI

You are correct. He wasn't the first but he did also complain.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7
The Daily Caller says the 32 inauthentic Instagram and Facebook profiles seem to espouse progressive or left-wing political messages. Is this something different than what FOX is reporting on?

dailycaller.com...

The only specific cause I heard were that some of them were pushing the "Abolish ICE" sentiment.

We've known for months now that Russia was working both sides of contentious issues. This fits the pattern.
But really, 32 profiles? That's nothing.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why wouldnā€™t he complain about a system rigged to produce his failure?

He made his voters aware of what BOTH the DNC and RNC were up to, and because of it he won his election.

Hate the game not the player.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They've been sitting on this, and waiting for when they need some good publicity.

32?? Laughable

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiggerPI
Why wouldnā€™t he complain about a system rigged to produce his failure?

Yeah, why wouldn't he?

Hate the game not the player.

I'm not hating the player. The question was "I wonder who told them to say this".

Trump was one of the people who did it last time, as you pointed out, so maybe he is doing it again.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
One of the more revealing things about Dulles and how the CIA works is learning how he was seeding positions in government and the military (and the media) who were, covertly, CIA operatives. We can see plenty of it today, but can only imagine how deep it is after 7 decades in operation.

Following up on Allen Dulles I thought Iā€™d link a couple more books containing relevant history and that are very revealing themselves.

I know that most here understand the IC/Deep State on some level or another so I hope Iā€™m not being a bore and wasting space. However, since following the documented history totally exposes the structures and strategies I thought they were worth suggesting here.

Victor Marchetti (ex-CIA) wrote CIA: The Cult of Intelligence and ā€œcultā€ is the right word:

Victor Marchetti used the expression "cult of intelligence" to denounce what he viewed as a counterproductive mindset and culture of secrecy, elitism, amorality and lawlessness within and surrounding the Central Intelligence Agency in the service of American imperialism:

There exists in our nation today a powerful and dangerous secret cult -- the cult of intelligence. Its holy men are the clandestine professionals of the Central Intelligence Agency. Its patrons and protectors are the highest officials of the federal government. Its membership, extending far beyond governmental circles, reaches into the power centers of industry, commerce, finance, and labor. Its friends are many in the areas of important public influence -- the academic world and the communications media.

The cult of intelligence is a secret fraternity of the American political aristocracy. The purpose of the cult is to further the foreign policies of the U.S. government by covert and usually illegal means, while at the same time containing the spread of its avowed enemy, communism. Traditionally, the cult's hope has been to foster a world order in which America would reign supreme, the unchallenged international leader.

Today, however, that dream stands tarnished by time and frequent failures. Thus, the cult's objectives are now less grandiose, but no less disturbing. It seeks largely to advance America's self-appointed role as the dominant arbiter of social, economic, and political change in the awakening regions of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. And its worldwide war against communism has to some extent been reduced to a covert struggle to maintain a self-serving stability in the Third World, using whatever clandestine methods are available.

en.wikipedia.org...

And then there was Col. Fletcher Prouty:

From 1955 to 1963 Prouty was the "Focal Point Officer" for contacts between the CIA and the Pentagon on matters relating to military support for "special operations" but he was not assigned to the CIA and was not bound by any oath of secrecy. (From the first page of the 1974 Printing) It was one of the first tell-all books about the inner workings of the CIA and was an important influence on the Oliver Stone movie JFK. The book details how the CIA started as a think tank to analyze intelligence and states that the CIA had no authority to run their own agents or to carry out covert operations but that they quickly did both and much more. The book provides many details about the organization's activities and how they operate.

In Prouty's own words, from the 1997 edition of The Secret Team:

ā€œThis is the fundamental game of the Secret Team. They have this power because they control secrecy and secret intelligence and because they have the ability to take advantage of the most modern communications system in the world, of global transportation systems, of quantities of weapons of all kinds, and when needed, the full support of a world-wide U.S. military supporting base structure. They can use the finest intelligence system in the world, and most importantly, they have been able to operate under the canopy of an assumed, ever-present enemy called "Communism." It will be interesting to see what "enemy" develops in the years ahead. " [L. Fletcher Prouty, Alexandria, VA 1997]

The Secret Team (PDF)

But thatā€™s just the start, For example Dulles and his top guy had a plan for bringing the left into power for continued strategic purposes. Are we seeing that today? And Dulles was the Father of MK/ULTRA and Mockingbird we mustnā€™t forget. Both of those things affecting us today. Oy, and I forgot Project Paperclip!

And then thereā€™s the IC and the Occult where the roots are surprisingly deep & embedded and well documentedā€¦The Black Arts and Counterintelligence are pretty much the same thing after all.

That is the book that blew my eyes open, think I linked it in one of the earlier threads.....wow, scary sheet....

TheTaff

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Intriguing DECODE on Q Post #1774 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

COVFEFE method using "Public DOMAIN." gives RESULT = VPWNMXHLRYURC

INTERPRETATION = "Vice President World News makes Hillary (Clinton) Up (Stage) Right Center".

We had another decode at an intense moment a while back that used similar Stage position (Can't find to hand).
Keep eyes peeled for Jo Biden or Mike Pence news.
Note that Upstage is further away from the audience (at the back).

NOTE also the mixed use of CAPS in "Public DOMAIN"... why? emphasis on DOM..AIN? (Master's Advanced Intelligent Network?).

edit on 31-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Are you insinuating that the right and left each have autonomous control over what narative their followers ingest?

Because youā€™re right

And the sealed indictments arenā€™t slowing down the rate of child abductions so the ā€œimpatientā€ label is beyond appalling.

All-in-all neither side is actually working towards a solution that helps anyone outside the National Committees...

Which Im pretty sure was the goal all along.

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join