It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

We would start them Patreons and create petitions to make sure they are allowed an unending supply of victims?

Oh wait...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DiggerPI

Have them become president...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Shame, not all folks are evil, not all are facilitators, but many will be caught in mess.
When cutting a cancer out of a patient they will cut healthy flesh around the tumor. In medical terms, that tissue is expendable.

In the judiciary, that cut should be at a absolute minim, well, except if your BM. The folks rounded up on the edges should be observed, closely. They will reveal the truth about themselves, one way, or another. You just have to care to watch...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7
a reply to: daskakik

I thought that was Rod Stewart?

Thats how I heard it, but my girlfriend swears it was Rick Springfield.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

According to Blackstone, in the judiciary, "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer".

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Facebook uncovered "sophisticated" efforts, possbily linked to Russia, to influence American politics in advance of the U.S. midterm elections.

The company said in a blog post that it removed 32 accounts from Facebook and Instagram because they were involved in "coordinated" political behavior and appeared to be fake.

---I wonder who told them to say this---

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

According to Blackstone, in the judiciary, "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer".
Are you ready to reconsider that mindset? And its origins?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
One of the more revealing things about Dulles and how the CIA works is learning how he was seeding positions in government and the military (and the media) who were, covertly, CIA operatives. We can see plenty of it today, but can only imagine how deep it is after 7 decades in operation.

Following up on Allen Dulles I thought I’d link a couple more books containing relevant history and that are very revealing themselves.

I know that most here understand the IC/Deep State on some level or another so I hope I’m not being a bore and wasting space. However, since following the documented history totally exposes the structures and strategies I thought they were worth suggesting here.

Victor Marchetti (ex-CIA) wrote CIA: The Cult of Intelligence and “cult” is the right word:

Victor Marchetti used the expression "cult of intelligence" to denounce what he viewed as a counterproductive mindset and culture of secrecy, elitism, amorality and lawlessness within and surrounding the Central Intelligence Agency in the service of American imperialism:

There exists in our nation today a powerful and dangerous secret cult -- the cult of intelligence. Its holy men are the clandestine professionals of the Central Intelligence Agency. Its patrons and protectors are the highest officials of the federal government. Its membership, extending far beyond governmental circles, reaches into the power centers of industry, commerce, finance, and labor. Its friends are many in the areas of important public influence -- the academic world and the communications media.

The cult of intelligence is a secret fraternity of the American political aristocracy. The purpose of the cult is to further the foreign policies of the U.S. government by covert and usually illegal means, while at the same time containing the spread of its avowed enemy, communism. Traditionally, the cult's hope has been to foster a world order in which America would reign supreme, the unchallenged international leader.

Today, however, that dream stands tarnished by time and frequent failures. Thus, the cult's objectives are now less grandiose, but no less disturbing. It seeks largely to advance America's self-appointed role as the dominant arbiter of social, economic, and political change in the awakening regions of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. And its worldwide war against communism has to some extent been reduced to a covert struggle to maintain a self-serving stability in the Third World, using whatever clandestine methods are available.

en.wikipedia.org...

And then there was Col. Fletcher Prouty:

From 1955 to 1963 Prouty was the "Focal Point Officer" for contacts between the CIA and the Pentagon on matters relating to military support for "special operations" but he was not assigned to the CIA and was not bound by any oath of secrecy. (From the first page of the 1974 Printing) It was one of the first tell-all books about the inner workings of the CIA and was an important influence on the Oliver Stone movie JFK. The book details how the CIA started as a think tank to analyze intelligence and states that the CIA had no authority to run their own agents or to carry out covert operations but that they quickly did both and much more. The book provides many details about the organization's activities and how they operate.

In Prouty's own words, from the 1997 edition of The Secret Team:

“This is the fundamental game of the Secret Team. They have this power because they control secrecy and secret intelligence and because they have the ability to take advantage of the most modern communications system in the world, of global transportation systems, of quantities of weapons of all kinds, and when needed, the full support of a world-wide U.S. military supporting base structure. They can use the finest intelligence system in the world, and most importantly, they have been able to operate under the canopy of an assumed, ever-present enemy called "Communism." It will be interesting to see what "enemy" develops in the years ahead. " [L. Fletcher Prouty, Alexandria, VA 1997]

The Secret Team (PDF)

But that’s just the start, For example Dulles and his top guy had a plan for bringing the left into power for continued strategic purposes. Are we seeing that today? And Dulles was the Father of MK/ULTRA and Mockingbird we mustn’t forget. Both of those things affecting us today. Oy, and I forgot Project Paperclip!

And then there’s the IC and the Occult where the roots are surprisingly deep & embedded and well documented…The Black Arts and Counterintelligence are pretty much the same thing after all.

edit on 31-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Trump? Wasn't he the one that started complaining about election rigging the last time?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Are you ready to reconsider that mindset? And its origins?

Only if you make a good enough argument.
edit on 31-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Facebook uncovered "sophisticated" efforts, possbily linked to Russia, to influence American politics in advance of the U.S. midterm elections.

The company said in a blog post that it removed 32 accounts from Facebook and Instagram because they were involved in "coordinated" political behavior and appeared to be fake.

So they found Correct the Record and ShareBlue???

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah, he doesn't want election tampering. It would only hurt him. I am referring to how they just had to throw Russia in the mix.

"The company said it doesn't know who is behind the efforts, but said there may be connections to Russia. Facebook said it has found some connections between the accounts it removed and the accounts connected to Russia's Internet Research Agency that it removed before and after the 2016 U.S. presidential elections"

Look if Russia interferes in our election's I want it to stop. But, then we will also have to tell every other country in the world to stop. Why single out Russia? Motive

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Trump? Wasn't he the one that started complaining about election rigging the last time?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The answer seems to be right there. They found connections.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, you agree.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Oh no, they left their accounts open I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I know what it say's. I just think they're full of it

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
31 Jul 2018 - 2:28:47 PM
FINALLY.
Public DOMAIN.
www.youtube.com...📁
[RR] exonerated Manafort FOR THE SAME CHARGES (8) years ago.
>
www.politico.com...📁
Can you locate the orig court docs?
[RR][RR][RR]
[RR][RR]
[RR]
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 31-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: link

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

So, you agree.

SURE.
Trump was certain the Democrat Primary was rigged for/by Hillary.
Donna Brazile and Elizabeth Warren agreed.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My ears perked right up when the story broke on the radio this morning. It's not just Oxfam, either. It's the whole NGO aid workers' network that's being exposed for their involvement in sexual abuses, not only in Haiti but, all over the globe wherever they operate. Dark to Light! I can't believe how much is coming out: Hollywood, government, churches, charitable organizations, etc. It's frightening!

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join