It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'll go with that Agartha... it was 6am after no sleep. I do recall that whatever I saw was around the time of Anons arguing whether to put posts up on boards in EST or EDT... and that was an hour after #1773!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Not sure, somebody got ahold of them in Feb of this year. May have been her? Maybe they were leaked? Ironic.

Who knows, knowing JA it's possible they were leaked on purpose.

I don't think they will contain much sensitive info. Those at Wikileaks will have been very aware of how insecure twit messages are.

In Feb only exerpts were published.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Spitballing a bit here but...

Today is the last day of July.

We are 3 posts away from #1776.

Q implied July would be the month the World found out the truth.

So, why aren't posts #1774-6 up yet? 3pm in U.K... not a lot of time for their news to spread.

My guess is that a specific time is being waited for to post because it leads to a key! Either through books, or decodes, or Deltas etc. Maybe the key to JAs Kill switch motherload?

I also think that #1776 will be 1 or zero minutes after #1775 to indicate importance of imminent or in progress action.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Spruce

A lot more since you decided to grace us with your presence.

Provide some substantial evidence.

Another thing I see here is a smear campaign. Just because some Hollywood type says "I was molested" doesn't make it so.

It's fashionable now to attack everyone you don't like with accusations of rape, et al. People's lives are being destroyed by mere spoken words. The attacked cannot reclaim their lives once these things are said about them.

In my view, this is wrong.

ETA, this is not personal. Do not make it personal by attacking me specifically.

You are doing exactly what "they" want - chasing your tails.
edit on 7/31/2018 by Spruce because: ETA.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You obviously didn't even bother reading the o p.
There is enough concrete evidence and links to government websites and MSM articles to keep you busy for months

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

You obviously didn't even bother reading the o p.
There is enough concrete evidence and links to government websites and MSM articles to keep you busy for months

As I said above -

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

40000 sealed indictments thousands upon thousands of human traffickers busted worldwide unprecedented resignations in Business Media and Telecommunications upper hierarchy and droves of politicians not running for re-election.
Better to be chasing your tail then to have your head buried in the sand I say

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Is hillary or obama or anyone from the deep state been arrested yet?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

40000 sealed indictments thousands upon thousands of human traffickers busted worldwide unprecedented resignations in Business Media and Telecommunications upper hierarchy and droves of politicians not running for re-election.
Better to be chasing your tail then to have your head buried in the sand I say

Again, you are making this personal. You are locked in to a narrative that is very probably destroying innocent lives.

Not everyone who is accused is guilty. "Innocent until proven guilty." Do you remember that?

Many many people are kicked loose by the courts in this country because mistakes are made, often based on false allegations.

People are accusing others en masse now. It smacks of bandwagon politics.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Are you saying 40000 Federal and local sealed indictments are the result out fake accusations?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: dashen

I just love how we get these new people that sign up, come here, and tell us all how stupid we are, and that they’ve got it all figured out. We’re just a bunch of brainwashed idiots, right?

A lot of us have been doing this since November, and heard this same crap dozens of times by now. It got old in March, now it’s just sad.

I didn't say anyone is stupid. Please point me to that quote.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Are you saying 40000 Federal and local sealed indictments are the result out fake accusations?

Think about that number. Now think about the manpower and time required to investigate that number of people for probable cause.

This is a dragnet. What happens when you use a dragnet? You scoop up everything including what you don't want - the innocent.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

How many indictments do you think 470 prosecutors can put together in a year?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

Another thing I see here is a smear campaign. Just because some Hollywood type says "I was molested" doesn't make it so.

It's fashionable now to attack everyone you don't like with accusations of rape, et al. People's lives are being destroyed by mere spoken words. The attacked cannot reclaim their lives once these things are said about them.

Fashionable? No.

I loved Kevin Spacey...perhaps the most gifted actor in decades...and am very disappointed I'll never watch another of his films.

My loss.

But it turns out he's very sick...and it's fortunate for all (including past/present/future victims) he was 'outed' as the pos he was/is.

'Taking the high ground' is NOT burying your head in the sand.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

How many indictments do you think 470 prosecutors can put together in a year?

These aren't the only cases they are working on.

I get it though. You are deeply invested after months of "research" and doing the work of spinning Q's web.

I will leave you to it.

Respectfully,

Spruce

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

ETA, this is not personal. Do not make it personal by attacking me specifically.

Ronnan Farrows two big pieces are full of the detail and coroboration of said details. Weinstein is actually being put on trial for some of his actions.

Do you not think there is a lot a creeps in Hollywood who prey on women and youngsters?

Yes some accusations are rather flimsy but as we have found out time and time, where there is smoke with sexual abuse, there is usually fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join