It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Salutations all!

I am a long time lurker of this site and thread.
I finally felt compelled to become an official member of ATS. I have been following q and this thread since the beginning and appreciate all the time and effort put into this thread! I have seen many attempts to derail the qonversation but I wanted to let all you guys know that there are many of us interested in truth and knowledge. Keep up the good work and I will add to the conversation if I can contribute anything useful.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

NOTE Anons missed a Q Post but have now corrected...

New #1769 (missed one), #1770 and #1771 below:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

It is an overexposed image, I think shutter speed was 20 seconds.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

are you purposely ignoring the fact that "Q" has no credible evidence of proof, yet you all worship what they say?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Also, if the Military is supposed to lie to everyone... and "Q" is allegedly "Military intelligence"... they are to be believed?

link   
a reply to: LilBlkSambo

Welcome aboard the Q-train LBS, enjoy the ride!

Just thought... Q-train sounds a lil like Nostradamus Quattrains, haha.

link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: imthegoat

www.thedrive.com...

The helicopter was flying in the right location at the right time

I think the weatherman chap who took the image initially presumed it was a missile as it looked like one

How is that the helicopter is moving away from the camera when it clearly started (at the bottom of the image) that's further away in cloud coverage, and ends with it being closer?

Also, how do you explain the large plume of light within the clouds (at start)? If it were beacon strobes on an aircraft it would come off as a someone dotted/broken line of light (just like every other aircraft picture) and that large expansion of light at the origin wouldnt be present.

Plus the curvature of the Earth, flying away from the camera, the object would never rise that high in the view. It would level off far earlier and not reach much apparent altitude. In fact, the object stays in the NEAR FIELD at a consistent range the whole time, showing a completely vertical ascent.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's certainly possible, but we can agree to disagree. The image to me looks like, how do I describe it, real time video. The bottom of the screen is displaying real time information.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Little black sambo..

A playful canine disguises himself as a tiger to play a joke on his young master, unaware that a real tiger is lurking nearby.

Hmmm..

Interesting choice..

I don't have enough socks to go ahead and make puppets out of them..The ones with holes I just toss out..

Welcome aboard.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Which video are you talking about because the time-lapse videos shows 3 hours in about 18 seconds and the all day time-lapse (same link as above but lower in the page) shows a whole day in about 2 hours.

And the guy that runs the cams talks a little about his set up here.
edit on 30-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
I think that the military’s overt public statements are on a different plane then what is being divulged on other “back channels”. If q and associates wanted to blast information in a mainstream type of way then they could, but that is not how they are going about it for various reasons.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread! Yes, there are a few small-minded gnats buzzing around. PLEASE ignore them!

DASHEN, the ATS member who goes through the trouble of creating these threads, and 99% of the rest of us, would appreciate it. (ATS threads max # of pages is 400. Responding to the "gnats" wastes valuable thread space and is futile.)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
A nice graphic outlining Avenatti's Saudi connections.

Time to FEED. Al WalEED.

Which is another flashback to 9/11, among many.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Like I said we can certainly agree to disagree. In the times we live there's a ton of spin on everything. My life experience says that's one thing. Yours says it's something else. All good

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat

Over europe or over japan would both be outside that range.

ETA: Ballistic missiles are not guided so probably not useful against moving targets.

Not guided? They can just about choose what chimney to go through.

More fake crap.

The real question, being a ballistic missile, what was the warhead? Scary stuff to make nightmares out of.

P

edit on 30/7/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
SD is not exactly doing this because she hates Trump or out of spite. She was coerced to hire MA and since she needed the money she accepted. SD did not expected that her story would be used to run a smear campaign against Trump but now she is stuck with it. I kinda feel sorry for her. She is way over her head on this one.

All we have discovered about Trump so far is that he's not gay.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The MSM is equating all things pedo related to Q. Which is of course absurd.

Fame and sex crimes have gone hand in hand for decades.

Only now has it become conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Like I said we can certainly agree to disagree. In the times we live there's a ton of spin on everything. My life experience says that's one thing. Yours says it's something else. All good

I have no problem with that but I linked the source of the videos and they are not real time video. It isn't a question of one life experience vs another.

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join