It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: vinifalou

I take it AirlIft Northwest who own the helicopter are not aviation experts either?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SplinterSequence

originally posted by: toysforadults
you guys catch the latest drops?

very interesting...

Q is claiming they hacked the phones of one of the associates working at MA's office, I wouldn't be surprised... they probably have bluetooth enabled..

CF had unlimited access to classified intel through FusionGPS. The FISA memo that Q linked to earlier details the unauthorized access and it had the NSA very concerned. MA also still owes a lot of money to very powerful people and Alaweed bailed him out once but he is no longer in a position to protect him anymore. Q team hijacked bad actors phone and send the picture to 8Chan to spread it far and wide. MA is now aware that his handlers are under surveillance and unfortunately for him these people prefer to stay anonymous. MA has now two new serious problems to deal with. He will soon learn what the difference is between a real shark and someone who just pretends to be a shark.

SS,

The esoteric aspect is rather funny to me. The system that has worked for ages has a pattern. Scandal is one of course. They been using these things over and over again and they worked before, but with the consciousness changes the last year these things fail to stick yet they try over and over again. Definition of insanity: your empire crumbles but you use the same tools in the hopes they work.

That's the real pain, if you tune in you can hear the screams once coming from us, coming from them as they have nothing of substance anymore. It looks so silly with ones Q shades on.

Can't wait to see them at the cast party! ;o)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
AirlIft Northwest say that is their bird who was flying in that direction and time frame, that is not garbage that is a fact

Of 360 degrees, that flight took the exact one-half of one degree vector directly away from the camera, to over 10k feet altitude? The highest I've ever flown in a helicopter is 5000ft, and that took some work. Also we had blinking lights, not a blazing red rocket exhaust that punches strait through the cloud deck.

But hey...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've just taken a vid of the US journalist saying POTUS doesn't speak for the entire U.S. Government. I have uploaded to dropbox so PM me if you want the link!

It was Geneive Abdo.

I transcribed what she said verbatim :

"Well, I think that, you know, as your correspondent alluded to, it's, it's, it's unclear... and umm, just as we shouldn't take his inflammatory rhetoric all that seriously, uhh, that he tweeted 8 days ago, we should also really question what he's talking about today about meeting Iran and, you know, despite, I guess, what people on the outside might PERCEIVE as US policy or the US government, President Trump doesn't SPEAK for the entire US government, so there will be other people weighing in on this... and when he tweets... and when he talks... off the cuff... that doesn't necessarily mean that that is US policy!"

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Would it be cool if Q turned out to be some public figure? Sure!

Ironically, if Q does what we ask of him, his identity cannot ever be known, lest he become imprisoned in a foreign embassy.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thanks, Lady Tigrrr.

Useful and interesting compilation:

EVERY TripCode & UserID used by Q Points to a Book

rooak.com...

edit on 30-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Bill, I've just recorded it and posted a verbatim transcription. To my mind it rings as tho she's saying he's not in charge and other people will say what's really US policy.

ETA - I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Daily Mail! According to my granddad, my Grandma only had to sit on a Daily Mail and she'd get pregnant (5 kids)!
edit on 30-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That was NO helicopter. Got a few hundred hours in everything from OH-58s to MH-53s. They all can do nice whoop de doos but no way can they do anything like that. Even the Comanche, which was phenomenal couldn't pull that off. Now the science. Helicopter blades are asymmetrical. The speed the blade is moving at the tip is different than what its doing to the hub. At the tip its breaking the sound barrier. That's a real limitation you can't crank it any faster it will destroy itself. OK strap rockets to the helo and launch it right? Nope, the blades cannot generate enough lift to keep up with it without self destructing. Just saying

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: LurkNoMore

So, The Navy, and other people who say it is NOT a missile are not experts, they don't know.. but you, an expert knows for sure

Are you purposely ignoring the fact that OS sources have a motive to lie, or does it have to be explained to you?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Touche my friend

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Q post #1769 up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

edit on 30-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Q Post #1770 up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Anon open letter to MSM and Q calls us dedicated gold star researchers.

ETA - For fun I put DGSR into an Acronym finder and got David & Goliath Show Rock
edit on 30-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: imthegoat
Agreed. Based off what we know. The question is how much do we not know?

We know AF1 wasn't in the area. That is enough to say Q got it wrong.

Sub launched ballistic missiles have a range around 3000 miles. "In the area" would be quite substantial. Again, if that's the case.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #1768 up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Q confirms with usual blank response against the Anon's post number.

I think someone in Hollywood said that Tom Hanks "loves" children. It wasn't Q.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft was vocal about her feeling towards Mr Hanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I get the feeling that Sheppard Smith carries a lot of clout at FoxNews...and that he is in trouble. Gone more days than he's there, over the past 2 months. Being investigated for colluding/conspiring with Obama's cartel, is my guess. Or, AIDS treatment. His voice is sounding "weaker" since mid-June.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Over europe or over japan would both be outside that range.

ETA: Ballistic missiles are not guided so probably not useful against moving targets.
edit on 30-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiggerPI

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft was vocal about her feeling towards Mr Hanks.

Then why does the media blame Q and Q-followers for accusations against Tom Hanks? We commented on Harvey Weinstein's antics and crimes too. All child and sex abusers should be "outed" to the world for what they are.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

This was off the coast of the pacific and AF1 was flying over the atlantic, maybe even over europe, at that time as seen in this post.

So, even if it was a missile, it wasn't shot at AF1.

Yes, but if you think about it, the western route is much friendlier airspace.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Not trying to bash you but going in a different direction. We have photographic evidence. Whatever that object is, its a couple hundred feet in the air. A SLR camera shutter speed is about 1/32 of a second. Even a digital camera is about the same. Do the math, couple hundred feet in a few hundredths of a second will equate to something moving at over about 768 miles an hour. About 768 miles an hour is breaking the sound barrier. The BEST any helo can do is about 260 miles an hour.

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join