It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's interesting & very creative !

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Fellow Q'sters...is there anyone who actually deciphers Q's post line by line? For example

Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means
Qpost = what it means

Not me. I just sort of trance out, and let my OTC (Other Than Conscious) mind sort for patterns. I don't have enough patience for decodes, and the like. One of my faves though...is when the bracketed letters spell out a phrase or sentence. I actually haven't seen anyone mention that yet...perhaps too simple for some minds in terms of granularity.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
BBC 24 News has just interviewed a dark haired 50s-ish woman Somebody Abdul (perhaps Renee) in Washington D.C. studio, about POTUS offer of talks to IRAN...

She blatantly said "Trump doesn't speak for the whole of the U.S. government!"... WTF?
edit on 30-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CADpro

From my perspective, apart from the obvious reading (and thinking about) lines in isolation, I have done 2 things on a line by line basis (as much as time allows):

1) Logical variables - glued posts:
This entails taking individual lines with say, "[2]" in from all posts and pasting them into a new post in the date order of their original parent posts.
You can see these on the "Logical variable glued posts" tab of the Unanswered Q spreadsheet I keep posting. (Updated version to be posted sometime tonight).

2) For each new post I do a COVFEFE method decode for the whole post using each line in turn as the "Key word".

I am constantly amazed at the incredible plasticity, of ways to gather and interpret data. I mean...it isn't that surprising, that with so many filter variables, there would be a decent number of useful algorithms. But, I'm kind of astounded sometimes, to intuit connections that sort of connect to my own filters, at unexpected angles.

Be well.

PS Sorry...that was the best I can do, with language.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just a couple thoughts. With regards to the missile, when it happened I was under the impression it happened somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. Having flown back and forth to that part of the world six times, that's the route you take. Its the shortest and fastest route. Seems to me I saw the Pacific Northwest mentioned when it happened. I have no idea where the Hawaii narrative came from. I will stand by what I said about this a few days ago. If there was an anti aircraft missile launch inside the ADIZ, it was authorized by somebody inside the National Command Authority. If that happened, it should scare the hell out of us all. With regards to the Daily Beast article, I guess I'm crazy and dangerous. But I think I'm in good company.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Re Q Post #1765 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Partial quote:

U-Access KILLS.
[spook]

Does anyone now what U-Access means?
Is it Universal access to FVEY? Or to a copy of it!

Also, spook in U.K. means primarily an MI5 spy (i.e. internal facing rather than MI6 facing off to rest of world). There is even a TV show about them.

Is it used in U.S. for any spy? Or is it just a U.K. term as this would have a bearing on who is in the kill box!
Note also that the spook in killbox has no Titlecase S.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Q Post #1767 up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

spook = spy in the US, could be CIA or some other recon or intel collection "unit"

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

In the US the term Spook is a rather loosely used term. It's known to mean a spy however its loosely used to refer to anyone in the intelligence community regardless of three letter affiliation. It can also be used to refer to military special operators who do operations on behalf of those three letter organizations

link   

A spook is also a US term meaning the same.

Fitting that Q had showed us how a real life Wizards and Warlocks plays out. Someone once referenced an old 80's TV show where the episode title was Wizards and Warlocks. Having watched that months ago it's all so very fitting.

I guess it's LARPing after all. Only the real kind.

link   

I find it very dubious that they are making a big deal out of some random picture post by anon's on 4chan and getting police involved. it's a guy walking down the street in a very busy place right near south coast plaza

could be anybody or there may have been real threats or Avenatti knows other people are after him

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Q Post #1768 up on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Q confirms with usual blank response against the Anon's post number.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Kim Klement said in 2014 a Snowden will appear and will have the elite living in fear.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You've got me imagining some 60s yr old Personal Assistant to a studios boss playing Miss Marple.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I find it very dubious that they are making a big deal out of some random picture post by anon's on 4chan and getting police involved. it's a guy walking down the street in a very busy place right near south coast plaza

could be anybody or there may have been real threats or Avenatti knows other people are after him

Think about it from a different perspective. What if MA was a spook?

Who is supplying the FEED?
CF
SA

Real time or a delay?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Thanks all for the confirmations and clarifications on US spooks!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

to vague can you explain in more real terms please

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

She blatantly said "Trump doesn't speak for the whole of the U.S. government!"... WTF?

Never before in History has it been this obvious that U.S. President is not the most powerful position.

Who is redacting the JFK Files, IG Report and all the other stuff Trump ORDERED published?

#Deep State #Shadow Government #Illuminati #Cabal #Cult.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Yes...it does seem just a little 60s TV...or maybe Netflixible might work better...can't say they didn't tell us, ammarite?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

MA is being supported by the Deep State. He himself is an operative. Lawyer is his cover with a developed backstory.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join