It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Wait, I thought Mueller wasnt eligible to lead the FBI anyway? Wasnt he in-eligible because he has already held the position in the past? I could have sworn that is what I read somewhere. Also, does it take 8 hours to tell a man that he will not be getting a particular job?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
That is also incorrect.

The LARP would be if he wasn't in fact a White House insider.

No, that makes them a HOAXer.

To be honest I think that would make the whole thing even more impressive don't you?

Impressive that he could fool so many people? I would have to agree.

WE have to deliver the results, if we all give up researching and making a stink, the battle is lost, regardless of who Q is.

There is the LARP I was talking about.

That is why - respectfully - you get so much push back. It isn't that we can't bear the thought of Q not being as advertised, it's that we all desperately want to stay focused on this wave of positive energy. We want to ride it out and see, not where it goes, but WHERE WE CAN TAKE IT.

I actually get that but I don't believe it will get very far because people will divide. Just last night infinity was in an uproar because someone wanted to ban boobs.

This is finally OUR time. The alternative view on the world has a voice.

It's name is Q.

Okie dokie.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yes, and what's up with calling out the Church on its long record of sexual abuse? Is this a revelation, Q? I think people knew this already, or are you prepping your people for some sort of a 'big drop' with regard to someone high up in the Church. Maybe P?

If you throw enough crap on the wall some of it's gonna' stick.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You'd be surprised how many people didn't know about the church.

"If you throw enough crap on the wall some of it's gonna' stick."

That's the sole purpose of the person your responding to

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Maybe P?

Look at you, already dropping initials. You'll fit in well. Lol.

Glad you are here.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Well, they see what they can get away with, and continue, at first it was "predictions" that failed, Arrests, dates, time etc. when those failed, and the cult started growing, the writing became in forms of "questions" basic cold reading tactics and fail-safes, when that can only go so far, they started referencing all kinds of conspiracy and dog whistling the right/far-right talking points

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Easy jet, hope not

Loads of Stingers went missing in Libya, I presumed they ended up in Syria to be used against Assad but how many were used

My GOD!

Who let that happen ?!?

CIA and MI6 in their clandestine operation to topple Syria

Been a member here since 2005, and lurked before that

I just don’t buy pro trump Q threads
.........and who told the CIA to do that?

You are Soooooo close!

Did you think I was an Obama and HRC fan?

The day Obama droned American citizens with no trial was the day he showed he’s the same as the rest

HRC laughing after Gaddafi had a bayonet inserted in him was pretty revolting

Trump is continuing the Drone strikes and seems a war hawk, I personally also think he has compromising material about him being used against him by Russia, Mossad and American intel agencies

I would have preferred Ron Paul

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Do you really believe your Navy would even do such a thing? That's highly improbable, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Do you really believe your Navy would even do such a thing? That's highly improbable, don't you think?

Perhaps not, but you can't deny our government and military have had no qualms about lying before.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Easy jet, hope not

Loads of Stingers went missing in Libya, I presumed they ended up in Syria to be used against Assad but how many were used

My GOD!

Who let that happen ?!?

CIA and MI6 in their clandestine operation to topple Syria

Been a member here since 2005, and lurked before that

I just don’t buy pro trump Q threads
.........and who told the CIA to do that?

You are Soooooo close!

Did you think I was an Obama and HRC fan?

The day Obama droned American citizens with no trial was the day he showed he’s the same as the rest

HRC laughing after Gaddafi had a bayonet inserted in him was pretty revolting

Trump is continuing the Drone strikes and seems a war hawk, I personally also think he has compromising material about him being used against him by Russia, Mossad and American intel agencies

I would have preferred Ron Paul

See? You still suprise me. I actually agree with a lot of what you just said. Uh oh, I just heard one of those trumpets of the apocalypse coming from the sky, that can't be good.

That cackle of Hills about Quadaffi sealed it for me. She's one uncaring Witch. She was gloating about it and her supporters just ignored it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So for every 10 anti Q cult post I get one decent post where someone actually says something worth reading.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

But your Navy...on a secret mission to shoot down AF1 and kill your President? Really? That is implausible. Would you have followed your orders if you knew what the mission was about, or are you saying nobody who is in any lower-level position really knows what the true mission is because they are like the public, kept in the dark and fed manure? If the latter is the case, then how can you really be sure of anything, including the nature of the claimed covert assassination attempt and missile launch. Maybe it was all a ruse, some sort of OPSEC to mislead somebody or other?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Q Post #1763 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

MARKER posted 5 minutes after #1762 meaning IMPORTANT in relation to recent past.

Also Guccifer/Florida DECODE using Key Letter "q" gives /_7iQ

Does this look like a pyramid with a BUCKLED "right hand" (religion) side?

ETA - This could refer to Kings' Huni/Sneferu's Broken Pyramid at end of 3rd dynasty.
edit on 30-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I agree with everything but the "Trump War Hawk Russia" comment. While I hate what's happening in Yemen, a do think Trump is our best shot at peace we've had in a long time. I wish it were just as simple as bringing the troops home from everywhere, but the whole was dug far too deep for that.

I wholeheartedly agree with your principles, no doubt about that. I wish I could give you two stars.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Trump just said what he & Mueller talked about the day before Mueller became special counsel.

Yesterday (July 29th), Trump tweeted this:

Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty & contentious business relationship, I turned him down to head the FBI (one day before appointment as S.C.) & Comey is his close friend..

Assuming this is true, that is a huge conflict of interests on Mueller's part.

Now, if the MSM is worth anything, they will take the bait and remind everyone how Murller was not eligible for the position of FBI Director.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have often elsewhere been suspected of being a member of the Cabal. I neither confirm nor deny.

Message sent.
Message received.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

lots of post we have posted to discuss

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Since most of the MSM is not composed of real journalists, it's possible that they don't know Mueller was not eligible to be FBI director again.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes it does. didn't you come up with a decode just a few pages back that put out 9i ?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
These "decryptions" of Q messages are hysterical. This is another reason I think we may be being played.

NOBODY has worked harder or contributed more to these threads than RelSciHistItSufi!

IF you ever come up with anything of any real value to contribute to this thread beyond flinging s#it from the shrubbery...then MAYBE you'll be worthy to comment on what he has done here.

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join