It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Score one more for the good guys,

FOUNDER OF LARGEST US CHRISTIAN MUSIC FESTIVAL SENTENCED TO 18 YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE

Harry Thomas, 75-year-old ex-pastor of Come Alive New Testament Church and co-founder of Creation Festival, pleaded guilty in February to charges of sexual abusing five young girls but attempted to withdraw his guilty plea. Superior Court judge Jeanne Covert denied Thomas’s attorney’s motion to withdraw his guilty plea and sentenced him Friday to 18 years in prison. (RELATED: Pope Francis Accepts Resignation Of McCarrick Amid Sexual Abuse Scandal)

www.dailycaller.com...
edit on 29-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Continued....

Neon is going to tell Q why it's so important to be understood:

I’ll show you why, and I’ll show you using your own words:

It’s July 28th as of this writing. I don’t think we’ve really gotten much closer to the “TRUTH,” as it were, but I’ve been sitting with these drops for hours, reflecting on the state of the “Q movement” because of these last two recent posts. And I realized something during all that reflection…

What did you (finally) realize, Neon?

You keep making allusions to all these films, Q. Trump’s pen is the Mont Blanc Screenwriter, and you keep telling us to “enjoy the movie.” Well I’m an actual screenwriter. I’ve been read in some of the biggest production companies in the world (though, as I’ve said before, what I wrote did not sell – a fact I used to begrudge, but now for which I’m supremely grateful given who runs the studios). And while your “story” has had MAJOR pacing and logic problems this whole time, those would be excusable. But you violated the number one rule of storytelling, Q. It’s not enough to introduce us to the characters, settings, problems, subtext, and themes of the story, Q. You actually have to make the audience care.

In conclusion,

And right now, even if the full FISA truth came out – the biggest problem you have is that the majority of the world DOES NOT CARE and WILL NOT CARE. No, most will just glaze over and get mad and dismissive if you try to explain it to them. Half of my job as a “Q translator” (if I you’ll allow me the indulgence of calling myself that) has been trying to make people care. I employ a number of techniques to make that possible. Believe me, it’s not easy. (Not with what you’ve been giving me to work with, anyway). But even if all the facts re: FISA came out tomorrow, most people would still think Hillary “won the popular vote” and that Trump colluded with the Russians. Most people would think this was just some dirty Republican trick, and get mad, possibly violent. Why? Because, frankly, The Cabal is better at manipulating people’s emotions and getting them to care. I realize some of that is down to owning pretty much every single media outlet, but your riddles; your frustration stemming from the fact that we’re not deriving the correct information from the Alphabet-soup you present us with on a daily basis, actually serves to get in the way of connecting with people’s hearts. In a strange way, Q, you’ve actually made YOURSELF the primary obstacle to our understanding. Honestly, I’m at a point where I wish you all would just go full-on Pinochet in this country; where you and the generals opted for Plan-B (military coup) instead of Plan-A (Trump and the bloodless coup). Screw due process. Screw Habeus Corpus. We’re already under Martial Law. Just roll out the tanks already. I’m tired of being among the anons blamed for the communication gap we’re experiencing, and frankly, my heart – and the hearts of so many others – would be 100% behind a revolt like that. I would literally get down in the trenches with a rifle and start racking up Cabal corpses with you, if I could. I’m sorry if you’ve lost more good people, IRL. I know you all make great sacrifices. Again, I pray for you guys. But if you feel like you’re losing, there’s a reason for that. You write in constant riddles, and then get mad at us? Q, you need to grasp this if this is to have ANY hope of succeeding: CARING IS A DIRECT RESULT OF UNDERSTANDING. AND NO ONE WILL CARE UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND. If you’re going to keep up with the riddles, we autists will still be here, TRYING to figure it out… But if that’s your approach, don’t get mad at US when NO ONE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET has managed to solve your riddles during the past 9 months! So there’s oil in the ground somewhere in Texas… BIG @#$@#$ING WHOOP! It’s inaccessible to us autists (and by proxy, everyone else on planet earth). Might as well tell me that the core of Jupiter is made of gold, and the entire surface of the planet is populated exclusively by attractive 20-something female virgins, for all the good it does me. I don’t care how mad you are, Q, you need to hear this: If you can’t make people care, you will fail.

And there you have it, memorialized in case Neon deletes his EPIC and very TELLING RANT.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm sorry but where did I suggest such a thing to you?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Neon thinks too highly of himself or herself.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Neon really needs to not forget to take his manopause pills.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hmmm... Has Neon been compromised?

Oh and BTW you lost me at "dear leader"

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

"July 2018 - the month the world discovered the TRUTH."

I had forgotten Q said that.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, but he is brilliant in his own way.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Haha! He gets cranky and doesn't hold back. I like him for that.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

Well, we still have two more days to go. Let's see what happens eh?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

There's several reasons it takes so long.

One: Without the bigger picture the specifics are futile.

Two: investigations take time.

Three: Spooks are everywhere.

Four: there is an active war. The opposition isn't going to just fold their hand.

[snipped]
edit on 29-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 29 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If I misunderstood your intent I am sorry. It's hard to tell sometimes.
edit on 29-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

To be honest more and more of the world is discovering the truth every day.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence

Insurance file is for emergencies and to be released only in case of real danger. The last thing we need are people who go after politicians like in the Purge movie. Q is dead serious when they state that there will be a time when they cannot walk the streets safely anymore. Causing chaos is not our goal.

Agreed. Violent Revolution is what the Cult likes. We need to find another way.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: daskakik

Could be but, I don't it is. I think it's a well thought out plan. we won't understand until the end.

Cigarette, I think.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Is anyone keeping an eye on sealed indictments on PACER?

Just wondering if we'll see some unsealed this week... and whether 50k has been hit yet!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: daskakik

Could be but, I don't it is. I think it's a well thought out plan. we won't understand until the end.

Cigarette, I think.

Hand looks clinched into a fist. Not how I ever held a cigarette.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

ETA, What all the "skeptics don't understand is, if Q never posted again, a fire has been lit,

WWG1/WGA

As Ive said many times, I have my own misgivings about Q, but I sure dont post them here because the insidious "debunker" mindset will take it as"proof that Q is a LARP". Their black/white mentality allows little room to breathe or make errors.

Believe it or not, even Trump and Q make mistakes. And so do I and the many Qsters here . Thats because we're REAL PEOPLE and not the "perfect" starlet celebrities the satanic NWO likes to prop up.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join