It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
UGM-133_Trident_II

Trident D5 missiles are carried by US submarines from the Ohio class. Avenatti tweeted about Ohio at the same day as Brennan tweeted Trump's presidency would be just temporary.

SHOCK AND AWE

edit on 29-7-2018 by SplinterSequence because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
No it's a link

It is q drop 1441, according to qanon.pub (what I linked). There you will see that is a link that takes you to that drop on 8chan which is number 100 but we can't link it here.
edit on 29-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You are correct. My apologies.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Q has never posted here. You are a liar and manipulator.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Thanks, 1441 is the drop that was re-posted. But, I never saw it configured that way

Actually it is an anon post with the avenatti screencap and the text from Q drop No. 100.

Q just replied without adding anything to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
given the proximity of the "June 10 Events"
has anyone Zoomed in on the center dash screen on
Q1497

Q Thanks US Secret Service (United Airplane Photo)
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
13 Jun 2018 - 11:52:38 PM

edit on 29-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

all right

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yeah, and the posts with low numbers were posted on a different sub-section of the chan, with a different count. So some of them have seven digit numbers like 1693998, and others just have two or three digits. Just saying in case someone is wondering, because I was confused by that until I figured it out.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

i wish you were still a mod.
I do too.

Who is really who?

Ahhh,

Thank you, Q.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

If you mean Q Post #1760 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Q is just confirming that the Anon is correct to link post #1757 (today) back to Q's post #100 (Jun 10th - date of missile).

Q#100 can now be interpreted as saying Avenatti is stupid as he's just given Q evidence to have him executed for treason. (I think).

edit on 29-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

registered 2002?

greetings ancient one!
i welcome you to our humble thread

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

all right

Also that drop had 3 pics of the Singapore Marina Bay Sands hotel. The text seems to imply that the stage was set at the hotel. Not sure how the anon linked the two except for the word week in each?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
link

Anatomy of a tweet.

"YOUR wrong headed protectionists policies & antics are damaging OUR global standing as well as OUR national interests."

"Your" = DJT. "Our" NOT you and me. He speaks for neither DJT or us. He is not interested in my neighbor and their money issues, or your cousin's health issues. Anyone remember a guy of this nature threatening: Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton (obama)??????????

"YOUR worldview does not represent American ideals."

Again, if MAGA does not rep "American Ideals" then what are American Ideals? Gee, maybe their are other ideals?

"To Allies & Friends: Be patient Trump is a temporary aberration. The America you once knew will return."

Allies. hmmm, am I one? Friends? hmmm, am I one? Are you? Is anybody but the 6000 clever ones who kill and molest without recourse???

"Be patient Trump is a TEMPORARY aberration."

He just stated, on the record, they are working on getting rid of trump and not through an election process.

"The America you once knew will return."

Order will be restored, once DJT is dead. He is owned by people who he is letting know he's working on getting rid of DJT. He's not talking to me, you or anyone you know. He's not even talking to the pedavorian club members about to wind up in gitmo.

I say this because the "feeling" folks are expressing this weekend about Q are both understandable but misguided. There are beings, angry, mean, spiteful, hateful, awful, expressions who are going to kill an elected official because he has the economy doing better, taking assets from traffickers, getting rid of SES, reducing regulations, reducing taxes, ending war on poverty, talking to people as a humans..............

These are CRIMES according to Brennan's owners, CRIMES against humanity. Consider, they were willing to destroy the entire planet - all of it as in asteroid belt style, if they didn't get their way. That's off the table thankfully, but their mental state is the same.

This is a wild process.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
new Q,

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 27fbac No.2344054 📁
Jul 29 2018 17:09:36 (EST) NEW
Bigger than you realize.
They know the real traffic this is generating (connecting people together).
time.com...📁
Stay the course.
WWG1WGA!
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm no Judge but have been a juror.. Works for me. Nice analysis

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

At one stage Q was posting on 2 Chan boards. On the second Chan board Qs posts went from 1 to about 110.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, and to the rest that answered. don't chan,comp doesn't like

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Avenatti needed money fast and was tasked to go public with the Stormy story but he got greedy and instead of promoting the case against Trump he made the whole thing about himself like the ridicilous he would run for president tweet. His handlers are getting impatient and are pissed because the moron fell for the Cohen tape trap. Cohen also taped a lot of journalists like Cuomo and that has the MSM really worried.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

You know anything regarding Avenetti's wife ( Lisa Storie). Not much on her
edit on 29-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thanks, and to the rest that answered. don't chan,comp doesn't like

Just follow OPSEC and you will be fine.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join