It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T. HIGHEST LEVELS.

PRISON.

DEATH.

Woah

ETA what's going on is akin to a movie where the guys says, I'm gonna count to 10 and your gonna unredact that document or I am gonna expose all of you. (we are on about 7)

It would be better for everyone involved (the counrty) if this were resolved without the fight but these people are likewise fighting for their life/existence.
edit on 29-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Don't let your mind box you in

Linky

From Q Drop

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
President is in Bedminster, NJ till 6pm when he heads back to WH.

Nothing Scheduled for Sunday.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I used CNN purposefully (a Democrat mouthpiece).

They quoted Antifa members directly.

Nothing I posted was false.

edit on 29-7-2018 by eisegesis because: TRY AGAIN

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Note that Q Post #1750 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub is a 15 minute MARKER, with a timestamp EXACTLY 15:00 minutes after post #1749.

15 min markers mean IMPORTANT in relation to FAR PAST.

I think this is saying #1750 is what they've got away with for eons but we have reached the point of no return in breaking this as per #1749. My thruppence worth!

edit on 29-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Remember when this happen
Guess we hit the magic number faster then we think

Linky

Yes this is must bigger then what MSN is telling us what it is
Now who would be the one on here doing all of this LOL

FromQ Drop

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: LurkNoMore

FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T. HIGHEST LEVELS.

PRISON.

DEATH.

Woah

ETA what's going on is akin to a movie where the guys says, I'm gonna count to 10 and your gonna unredact that document or I am gonna expose all of you. (we are on about 7)

It would be better for everyone involved (the counrty) if this were resolved without the fight but these people are likewise fighting for their life/existence.

Also mentions the 7th floor. I posted an artice a few days back about Pompeo mentioned him working on the 7th floor. Trust Kansas!

The dominos are being lined up to be all knocked down in one swift move. Trust the plan. Enjoy the show folks.
edit on 29-7-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Tequila

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Neon is a little exasperated at Q,

Q is mad today. And I’m mad at Q, in return.

I don’t understand why Q does this. It reads like he’s frustrated with us, but I don’t get why he then chooses to focus on rehashed information we already know. THIS is the stuff we already understand. This is actually the really obvious stuff, understood by pretty much all the anons who visit the boards regularly. So why the shift in tone and why waste everyone’s time (yes, waste) going over it YET AGAIN? ALL of this is understood already, multiple times over. NO new intel is in this drop, despite the ANGRY ALL CAPS. This isn’t the stuff we’re not getting, Q. There’s plenty we don’t understand, but this, all of this, is already understood.

But if you’re reading this, we really understand all of this already. What you just wrote – none of that is a problem to our understanding. It’s the markers, the double-meanings, the clock, the map, the keystone (god, the @#$$%@#ing map and keystone) – those are the things we don’t understand. Saying things like we “have more than we know” over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over doesn’t help anyone. That’s like telling us there’s oil underground somewhere in the state of Texas, and that we should start drilling if we want to get to it.

Honestly, I’m at a point where I wish you all would just go full-on Pinochet in this country; where you and the generals opted for Plan-B (military coup) instead of Plan-A (Trump and the bloodless coup).

www.neonrevolt.com...

Sentiment shared

I was feeling the same way until this morning. My first or second post here was about the need to re-hash old posts, and dig ( we we're missing so much )which i still believe. Then I went a stray from that a bit. I did a LITTLE feeding, got a little impatient, a few good reminders by Cranky,Dashen, Rel among others, Reminded me why I came here. Certain members have a lot of unseen work, un-posted reality's that people need to catch up on. Q is not the only one with life altering proof's at the ready. Q can not move forward without us, and the re-hashing of older posts or one's similar in context/content, maybe the equivalent to the teacher going over a semesters worth of study in one week. The WEEK before the exam. Something BIG is about to drop...Are we ready? can we handle the labels they will put on us, the amount of distractions they will send, the amount of money they will spend to "protest" The stage in which we are in right now,the serious, but of this world info we've been given and dug into, pails in comparison to what's to come. The redundancy of recent Q drops is like a quick reminder,of what to do once you enter the burning building.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, worth pointing out Q post #916 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub in relation to #1751!

In #916 Q says "We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time".
In #1751 Q says "Every C_A/MOS tactic of infiltration and internal disruption is being deployed on this board (central hub).
The World is Here."

I assume "C_A/MOS" means CIA/MOSSAD and therefore we are at "the last"?

edit on 29-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok qntmpkts.keybase.pub
is down for me

?????

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's what I came to as a reality last night. This is the final push, given the drop regarding pictures holding texts. Given to somewhat repetitious nature of some drops. Now seeing Israel finally brought up, I think it's time to get ready for the SHTF moment. everything is lined up, some people saw it as going backwards (me for a dumb min) but usually you plant your feet before you punch. Q is planting his feet.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
hmm...so you're suggesting a portable poisons tester for SS duties on the Prez's food

Exactly. Why risk someone else's life.

Also, like someone pointed out earlier, what if they use something that takes time?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Still up for me at the mo... here is Q post #1752 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Avenatti.com? (Page timing out for me!)

"BUCKLE UP!" fam.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yeehaaw
Where we going?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

"BUCKLE UP!" fam.

Nice to let everyone see the posts. Sometimes hard when they are long posts and or many drops in short period of time. Here everyone can follow drops as well all chess players, indictments, resignations, human trafficking cases etc.

Just adding another source so more can follow.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The pics in the last drop are the offices of Eagan Avenetti ( brother )

Newport Beach, CA 520 Newport Center Drive, Ste. 1400, Newport Beach, CA 92660

www.martindale.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

"BUCKLE UP!" fam.

Ya Q page came back after a few minute

and aventti.com is timing out also for me ????? did we overload it LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
www.law360.com...

Mystery Creditor Pushes Eagan Avenatti Into Ch. 11
By Carolina Bolado

Law360, Miami (March 17, 2017, 8:59 PM EDT) -- California class-action law firm Eagan Avenatti LLP was plunged into Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier this month when an elusive Orlando creditor named Gerald Tobin filed an involuntary petition over a claim for payment worth less than $30,000.

Since that March 1 filing, in which Tobin claims he is owed $28,700 for services rendered, the mysterious creditor has been nowhere to be found. His whereabouts — indeed Tobin’s true identity — is one of many unanswered questions in a bitter fight between attorneys who were once colleagues,...

Cant link whole article w/o subscribing

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Neon is a little exasperated at Q,

Q is mad today. And I’m mad at Q, in return.

I don’t understand why Q does this. It reads like he’s frustrated with us, but I don’t get why he then chooses to focus on rehashed information we already know. THIS is the stuff we already understand. This is actually the really obvious stuff, understood by pretty much all the anons who visit the boards regularly. So why the shift in tone and why waste everyone’s time (yes, waste) going over it YET AGAIN? ALL of this is understood already, multiple times over. NO new intel is in this drop, despite the ANGRY ALL CAPS. This isn’t the stuff we’re not getting, Q. There’s plenty we don’t understand, but this, all of this, is already understood.

But if you’re reading this, we really understand all of this already. What you just wrote – none of that is a problem to our understanding. It’s the markers, the double-meanings, the clock, the map, the keystone (god, the @#$$%@#ing map and keystone) – those are the things we don’t understand. Saying things like we “have more than we know” over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over doesn’t help anyone. That’s like telling us there’s oil underground somewhere in the state of Texas, and that we should start drilling if we want to get to it.

Honestly, I’m at a point where I wish you all would just go full-on Pinochet in this country; where you and the generals opted for Plan-B (military coup) instead of Plan-A (Trump and the bloodless coup).

www.neonrevolt.com...

Sentiment shared

I was feeling the same way until this morning. My first or second post here was about the need to re-hash old posts, and dig ( we we're missing so much )which i still believe. Then I went a stray from that a bit. I did a LITTLE feeding, got a little impatient, a few good reminders by Cranky,Dashen, Rel among others, Reminded me why I came here. Certain members have a lot of unseen work, un-posted reality's that people need to catch up on. Q is not the only one with life altering proof's at the ready. Q can not move forward without us, and the re-hashing of older posts or one's similar in context/content, maybe the equivalent to the teacher going over a semesters worth of study in one week. The WEEK before the exam. Something BIG is about to drop...Are we ready? can we handle the labels they will put on us, the amount of distractions they will send, the amount of money they will spend to "protest" The stage in which we are in right now,the serious, but of this world info we've been given and dug into, pails in comparison to what's to come. The redundancy of recent Q drops is like a quick reminder,of what to do once you enter the burning building.

Sab,

One thing to keep in mind, for everyone, is that the appearance of "past" topics and or images means the framework for the dismantling is complete on those topics. They are clues to "U1" is set, missile launch is dealt with etc. First the clues were shining the light in the areas being investigated, the return is "we've gotten that complete, moving on..." How it is revealed is another matter. But keep in mind there will be no big press conference lasting 6 months to talk about it - no point and not possible.

I have stated often, maybe too often, but in simple terms. This was going to happen, but how it happened was a collective choice. Collapse, or gradual fall. If folks crave collapse here is a plan: go to your boss, hit him, quit, throw your stuff out the window of your home and leave, crash your car on the way to nowhere and then sit by the side of the road and you will get your collapse. Fun times. Now, that SERVES the overlords just fine, they'd enjoy anyone or everyone doing this.

So we have an ENTIRE system created to enslave - accept that because it is well true. To make a prison into a free world is, well, nuts! With double crossing, lying, cheating, killers, pedavores, criminals and so on running the prison how does one go about gradual release of that??? Above my pay grade....

I have stated often, your personal growth is truly what matters. This process is only a tool to that end. Use it as needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join