It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

If I could so would I

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Got popcorn ?

Something we can all see.... Together

edit on 7272018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I wonder if anyone has done it.

To me it seems like it's the most likely scenario where we could extrapolate meaning

considering he uses syntax that is commonly used in the infosec community I would assume he knows what one is

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Wow. Now, that's the kind of data where a link makes all the difference. Because it's just mind-blowing.

Kudos to you for providing a link to a credible source.

As I said, I don't like FB. But this is the kind of verifiable info that people need, because the $$$ involved are just mind-.

boggling. Because even with a paer loss of that magnitude, FB is still doing fine. (Which sux, IMHO.)

FB's issues have been vetted at length. The problems are compound.

One. The CIA flow of money has been cutoff (to detail that again would be cumbersome, but DJT has referenced a figure indicating that black opp funding is no longer the gravy train and that money is being put back into the US).

Two. Facebook makes money from selling data, which, due to the recent scandals they are now going have a hard time with at all.

Three. Ads do not support the "stock price" which is in no way an indicator of value, only perception of value which MZ killed personally with his testimony (and as speculated with basis in fact, facebook will have a pedophile scandal in their midst shortly).

Four. Facebook, having been a worldwide collector of real time information and, real time mind control, is not only a target of the entire Q process, it cannot survive it its form without out that purpose - there is little other reason for it to exist as a stand alone business.

Five. MZ has been selling stock quietly for a while, so in fact its loss is much greater then the recent drop. I speculate that a post left by Q saying he is resigning and headed to China was not a prediction, but a likely a quote from a conversation MZ had with his Wife - hence the sell off and comedic testimony without oath.

Six. The "loss" was in AFTER hours trading....

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating

On that first picture of HRCwith Bird(?)... did we ever think to identify what book she is holding? I can't recall.

A few years ago, it was matched to some popular alien disclosure book...Contact maybe...to my satisfaction, at least. Podesta has also been linked into alien stuff, appearing on Ancient Aliens.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating

On that first picture of HRCwith Bird(?)... did we ever think to identify what book she is holding? I can't recall.

A few years ago, it was matched to some popular alien disclosure book...Contact maybe...to my satisfaction, at least. Podesta has also been linked into alien stuff, appearing on Ancient Aliens.

Let's hope for humanity's sake that Podesta bros didn't mistake/misuse the grays as children.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I'd be happy to see Podesta get abducted and used by the greys.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Rumor has it they probe the heck out of their abductees.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: TomLawless

I just tried the last couple of Q id#'s in google "books" search and it came back with numerous pages and nothing of relevance.

Could it be that as Q researchers are posting, videos are being made and the like that google adds that to its search because of the link between Q and the posted research?

Will be interesting to see if the previously listed more relevant book titles show up in a few days after folks have had a chance to dig in some or if new ones do with along with narrowed results.

I'd like to see the analytics of some Q related sites. For example, how much percentage of Traffic here at ATS is Q related threads. I've never seen so many gargantuan theads about one single ATS topic. Have we increased overall ATS traffic since thread one started, those kind of questions.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I know ALLANON seemed quite curious on the missile launch drops today. They are disturbing. So I'll give you all my $0.02 cents worth on them, so here we go hang on.

Unauthorized missile fired.
Unauthorized emergency incoming missile threat activated Hawaii.
POTUS AF1.
POTUS re-routes.
Coincidence?
NO MSM investigations?
Biggest threat to the American people!

This is the first time it was confirmed the missile was anti-aircraft. I'll get into the rest in a second but file away the "Biggest threat to the American people!"

Next

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312021

Jul 27 2018 12:23:20 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 44144a No.2311980

Jul 27 2018 12:21:38 (EST)
>>2311893
>Who has authority to launch a missle?

Q said unauthorized, so…
>>2311980
Given CoC process to launch what does this tell you?
CLAS removal WASH minutes after.
Q

The authority to shoot down ANYTHING inside of an ADIZ (Air Defense Identification Zone) comes from the National Command Authority. Think about that.

Finally

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312081

Jul 27 2018 12:25:43 (EST)
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312021

Jul 27 2018 12:23:20 (EST)
>>2311980
Given CoC process to launch what does this tell you?
CLAS removal WASH minutes after.
Q
>>2312021
Specific reason for the reminder.
Everything stated has a purpose.
Q

OK I'll keep this simple. Q is telling us rogue elements were operating inside the NCA that authorized the shoot down attempt. He is also telling us that although that element was removed, they believe more still exist in the ranks. He's right. that should scare the hell out of all of us. Keep in mind, Obama spent 8 years purging the military of warrior leaders to replace them with political generals. Many are still there.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

That's the bad aliens, the goods ones let's say "spiritually" abduct victims as probing is not needed.

Big misconception they say.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

Rumor has it they probe the heck out of their abductees.

The sick and crazy thing is that it would explain a lot about these abductions if they were being performed by these higher up sicko pedophiles.

Abductions typically involve younger children , anal probing, and sex related type activities.

Now what about the animal abductions and cow manipulations,is that the congress members or Hollywood doing those abductions?

Half jokingly

edit on 11731America/ChicagoFri, 27 Jul 2018 21:11:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

No more banques de Suisses accounts?

This is really going to piss a lot of people off.

People who like to hide money that is.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Wow. Now, that's the kind of data where a link makes all the difference. Because it's just mind-blowing.

Kudos to you for providing a link to a credible source.

As I said, I don't like FB. But this is the kind of verifiable info that people need, because the $$$ involved are just mind-.

boggling. Because even with a paer loss of that magnitude, FB is still doing fine. (Which sux, IMHO.)

And @jack at Twitter not doing so good

Linky

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Trying to focus on what your hinting at but there's so many cute baes in the nightclub... now if the decode had been mr NLP it would have been so much easier.

I will spend the weekend focussed... In the morning ( 7am est)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

pluta uranus and mars eclipse, this one is no joke especially with all the big boy planets in retrograde

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Rofl @Carpeonktum's new CNN parody.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Always under the guise of humanitarianism...

Obama approved 200G Grant to Al-Qaede tied terrorist group

The Obama administration approved a $200,000 grant to a group in Sudan with ties to Al Qaeda even though it had been designated a terrorist-financing organization by the U.S

“More stunningly, government officials specifically authorized the release of at least $115,000 of this grant even after learning that it was a designated terror organization,”

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's a YUGE astrological happening.

I have been nervously watching the news hoping nothing bad is put in motion to take advantage of it's energy.

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join