It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Will Smith is Q?

Clearly the cab driver.

originally posted by: dashen

Relieved.
Like after a big poop.
Only if you did all of them though

I've done 7 already... I noticed they snuck in the +++ timestamp trick, along with the "welcome friends".

Something to watch out for to add to the big book of Q tricks. POTUS often repeats phrases or words across strings/days of tweets. Q often drops one of these words like "STAY" and then when POTUS tweets it they can screenshot it to show Q saying it first.... when actually Trump said it the day before and the day before that.

the more you know

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well, I think I've called myself a troll a couple times already, so you can point one finger at least. And I'm in good company, with The Honorable Donald Trump, President of the United States

a reply to: MetalThunder

I used to be in the Cabal, but they demoted me to internet trolling when I kept leaving the LIGHTS on in the dark rape basement

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Has Q posted anything about Epstien island? Saw Epstien was spending millions blowing up & setting fire to underground tunnels & other buildings where they practiced their satanic shtuff.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Why do you speak for most people?

How did personal opinion become sweeping statements for these people?

Practice what you preach.

This is a debate forum yes?

Less talk, more listen.

This will bring you up to speed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Has Q posted anything about Epstien island? Saw Epstien was spending millions blowing up & setting fire to underground tunnels & other buildings where they practiced their satanic shtuff.

Yes he has, i believe there were satellite pics posted and discussed about from his island. Talking about how there have been renovations centered around that weird temple on the island. I dont have a link to the specific posts, but I remember seeing them.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Way to cherry pick words. CWM said MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE STUDIED/FOLLOWED.....never said all encompassing MOST PEOPLE, but rather limited the scope of what MOST PEOPLE was referring to.

If you had access to the intel MY TEAM as well as countless others have you would wake up.

Direct action on human trafficking since TRUMP has taken over has increased exponentially.

We’ve worked over 10 separate stings since January! JANUARY!!!!
Los Angeles
West Hollywood
Compton
San Diego
San Francisco

Las Cruces
Albuquerque

Phoenix
Tucson

El Paso

We have more across the entire US. My AO is SW in nature but I have worked with others up near Pacific Northwest and the Southeast.

This crap was NOT being green lit during Obama. It was ridiculous. We KNEW where these people were, KNEW who was doing what and were REPEATEDLY given cold orders or observe ONLY.

I understand the antiQ skepticism, possible due to confusion regarding disinformation or an anti-Trump viewpoint but I will bet my life that this is real.

The amount of women and kids we have rescued and the utter depravity witnessed would cause MOST PEOPLE (all encompassing!) to become beyond sick to their stomachs

I am sick and tired of detractors stating “this isn’t happening”, “this isn’t real” “you all are lost” “this is Russia” bla bla bla

Go join BP, ICE, Coast Guard, the military or some other FED or state agency like a few of us have and your eyes will make you a believer!

Please stop sitting behind a screen and acting all pompous with extremely limited information.

These things ARE taking place and it’s about damn time.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You are correct. It was trafficking related.

Which HRC could be connected to.

If not then the espionage angle would certainly play a role in the “on a fishing line” approach to her “freedom”.

Anyone who has held a security clearance and dealt with highly classified information KNOWS she belongs in prison for life.

SAPs were proven to be on her server. SAPs!!!! If I had somehow been able to be given access to that highly sensitive docs and done the same while in the Marines I would’ve been court martialed and rotting in Leavonworth for eternity or even executed.

The confusion on “we have the ______” is most likely referring to NSA and a few other groups. They cannot legally introduce evidence they have due to the unconstitutional nature in which they have collected intel. Competent lawyers would easily get evidences and cases dismissed on those grounds.
The work around for that is to bring PUBLIC awareness to evidences and then use those PUBLIC findings as a bolster to their own collection.

We have had to do similar things in order to nail individuals so this makes 100% to me.

Lawyers can be evil shrews so in order to nail someone slippery the level of shrewdness needs to be surpassed.
edit on 27-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
DECODES Q #1686 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

INTERPRETED MESSAGES:
Congressional Justification Book.
Francis Walker Halfway House (Florida).
Longboat Key (Florida).
Unit 9I, Electronic Document Exchange Elle T. W.
Army Map Graphics; Outer Defense Zone Xtreme Tactical Combat - Joint Monitoring Programme.
L(ynch?) win, OKing Special Counsel Barack Obama work.
Executive Protection, Secretary Of State, Just Good Friends B(arack)? Hmm
B(arack) Presidential Management Intern felony, Official Conspiracy Theory Fake.
(Proof of) EYE (misuse, including) MPEG location and XML code, Launch of it is under attack.
In His Grip, High Power Effects, Russian Information Network, See you online.

Screenshots/workings:

Note - This format summarises better but more work on you to cross check/follow logic.

ETA - 0311Warrior - Francis Walker Halfway House hit any notes?

edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: periods to make message ends more readable

edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: removed exec protection as was from post 1687

edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ignore prev edit

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Yea
Epstein and his pedo temple both have been mentioned

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
4.1 GDP..........

That's good, great even.

Let's do better.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
WATERS will fall. Corrupt beyond belief.
Waiting on legal.
We do what we can
thank you we enjoi the colde.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Numbers are purposely being misstated to media due to how INSANE the truth is. Magnify by 10. Sometimes WORSE! Disgusting. Disturbing.
I thank the Universe every day that I am not a father. I couldn’t do this job if I was.

Some posts will be used actually. Already have.

DASH & REL are known.
I’m sure others are as well.

🔎 SNCTM / VERITAS / NXIVM 🔍

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

“Im STILL enjoying the show
and kinda wondering what you do for a living”

Not saving women and kids like I am.

Forget this person. They’re a detractor who won’t wake up, even if I took them on a raid to Chelsea Clinton’s home.

Some will not wake up!

(post by tiredoflooking removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

None are accomplished because of Q. Nobody has ever stated that.

The Trump admin is responsible for I’d say in excess of 75% though

The amount of ops that were backlogged, cold ordered or cut during Obama’s would make anyone PO’d! A lot of these ops connect and since Trump and his admin have been at the helm we are FINALLY allowed to be doing our damn job.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yeah, Discord is "just a chat room".

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Plenty left to divulge.

edit on 27-7-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Way to cherry pick words. CWM said MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE STUDIED/FOLLOWED.....never said all encompassing MOST PEOPLE, but rather limited the scope of what MOST PEOPLE was referring to.

Learn to read. CWM is talking on behalf of MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE STUDIED/FOLLOWED. CWM is talking on behalf of MOST PEOPLE who have studied Q. MOST! Jeeeeeeezz. Its not hard.

If you had access to the intel MY TEAM as well as countless others have you would wake up.

Blow that trumpet again.

Please stop sitting behind a screen and acting all pompous with extremely limited information.

He says... sitting behind a screen and acting pompous.

If only you had access to the intel MY TEAM had... but I'm not playing your little larp so I won't divulge.

Quick quick lets all roleplay!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I refer back to the relationship between Epstein and Trump

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

“Im STILL enjoying the show
and kinda wondering what you do for a living”

Not saving women and kids like I am.

Forget this person. They’re a detractor who won’t wake up, even if I took them on a raid to Chelsea Clinton’s home.

Some will not wake up!

Jesus Christ... you've got some delusions of grandeur coming out your keyboard. Please please take me on a raid.

Not saving women and kids like I am

LOL! I can't believe you actually typed that. My dads bigger than your dad.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join