It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Strange... maybe try thinking a bit less about me. Don't take things personal.

Stay on mission.
Over target.
MOAB
etc etc

You know those things you've been saying for 6 months now.

If truth is your goal how do you trust someone who has tried to con you numerous times into thinking they have insider knowledge?

Surely that source is compromised. Or does truth only matter for the Q drops you want to believe in.

I'm definitely enjoying the show, I just think we see different endings. It will most likely be a cliff-hanger.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Thanks for digging out that post and linking GPS.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

so far the Bronfman arrests are a qretty big BOOM
and the arrests of former heads of state worldwide.

there'll be more soon.
dont worry puddin
the show is just getting started

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Building up a stock of decodes... would y'all like them piecemeal or shall I challenge myself to try and fill a whole page (or two) so they can be found easier?
edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

use screenshots and thumbnails for goodness sake.
and tally ho

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You know them Cults have big Memberships, They don't like to lose. Seems to me it isn't too outside the box to believe they are among this thread .... """looking around "" Getting desperate to turn the LIGHT back into Shadows.

God Bless AMERICA

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Your welcome Rel and I bet that`s a Guinness? I`ll av alf.

List of Q proofs thread for anyone to look over.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

great post!

Delicious and Refreshing

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

More work and 4 screenshots / thumbnails per post but Ok... at least it will give options to choose from.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

you are a hero.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Riiight and this has what to do with Q and the Q movement?

Is every criminal/sex trafficker/pfile that is arrested from Nov '17 onwards going to go down as an accomplishment of Q's?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

yes

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Maxine Waters. She must be the one who was Hitler's handler. Think about it; Waters = Titanic, right? Look at the water. And she's going down like the Titanic! Yeah!

Merkel? What does mer mean in French? That's right, sea! Angela Merkel is the "C" that the "Titanic" is "sailing" on. Or more like... *C*eiling on, am I right, huh? So Q is telling us that he is "sealing the fate" of Angela Merkel, noice! You know, he's... SEALing it.

Now, what happened when the Titanic went down? That's right, the ceiling turned into the floor. So was there in fact... flooring in the water? Like... fluor-ine (fluorine) (in) the water?? German for fluorine is fluor. Coincidence?
I think not. What are the odds; fluor and fluorine, almost the same word, plus fluor really sounds a lot like floor too?

Now, some you may have heard about the Philadelphia Experiment; another ship sunk by Angel Merkel. But most people think Maxine Waters was born in St. Louis, but she is in fact a native of Philadelphia. (Spirit of Saint Louis; a plane sunken by Angela Merkel, coincidence? Spirit of Philadelphia; a boat sunken in 2009, ten years after 9/11; 9-10-11)

So what is the connection between Waters and Air? Well, let me briefly lay out some details of Maxine's personal history, if you would sit down and take a minute to listen:

Mrs. Waters was in fact born and raised in West Philadelphia. As a teen she would spend most of her days on the playground outside of the school, where the local kids could spend their day with Maxine relaxing and playing basket ball, just chilling, all cool. But the neighborhood had a couple of guys who were up to no good, they started making trouble in that urban area, as is often the case unfortunately in majority black districts. So they got into one minor confrontation and Maxine's mother was scared and she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". Maxine begged and pleaded with her for several days, but her mother packed her suitcase and sent her on her way. She gave her a kiss and then she gave her her ticket. She put her Walkman on and said "I might as well kick it." First class, yo, this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmmm, this might be all right. But wait, I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, and all that. Is this the type of place that they should sent this cool cat? I don't think so, I'll see when I get there. I hope they're prepared for the Prince of Bel-Air.

Well, uh, the plane landed and when I came out, there was a dude looked like a cop standing there with my name out. I ain't trying to get arrested yet, I just got here! I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared, I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought "Nah, forget it, yo holmes, to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes, smell ya later". Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.

Yeah yeah, we can't handle the truth, I think this is plainly obvious after 9 months of nothing.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oh yes.

+++ for effort.

Now lets say I were to debunk a few of those real quick, "beyond reasonable doubt", how would you feel?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: doobydoll

Yeah. So you spend a couple weeks off of the internet - in the real world - and start thinking maybe there's more to this than Q is feeding you. But fortunately when you come back you can start reading these posts and lull yourself back into the illusion. You are being manipulated.

Look at what is happening out there, what people with faces and names are doing and saying, where real resources are being spent and risks are being taken and not just words on the internet. Alarm bells should be ringing when you're basing your whole world-view on what these couple people are telling you online.

If I could be certain beyond any doubt the msm were not controlled, I would probably doubt all the pervert/corruption stories going around t'internet if it were not in the msm.

But I know they are controlled by the elites and deep state, and there's a huge chance that the reason people don't know about stuff like this is because the controlled msm don't/won't report on it.

So until the msm is free, I have to lean towards there being Truth in the Q drops.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

This is the best piece of research I've seen in this thread.

One thing you didn't mention though.... those Dice in the mirror 6 & 6.... 6+6 = 12.
Licence plate was FRESH.... F-R-E-S-H .... thats 5 letters

12+5 = 17. 17th letter is Q.

Still believe in coincidences?
edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yup, It's a Guinness because LIGHT rises to form a lid above the DARKness! There may be a couple of Tequila ICE cubes in there too.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Relieved.
Like after a big poop.
Only if you did all of them though

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Will Smith is Q?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-7-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join